Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri (61378 Views)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Abiababe(f): 6:32pm On May 15, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool. SHE IS DAM CUTE.. NIGGAZ AR BUSY ENJOYING.. WEN WILL MINE COME.. I DONT MIND HER SPENDING A MONTH cool

Am very sure, there's a girl that wants you but u don't want her. This life ehn

1 Like

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Abiababe(f): 6:33pm On May 15, 2021
Wondakind:
These girls and sexual tourism ehn...

Such a fine word for olosho �

1 Like

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Abiababe(f): 6:36pm On May 15, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Lol, have had a similar experience multiple times. It's terrible and totally uncalled-for!

You guys keep going for the wrong girls, why?
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Abiababe(f): 6:38pm On May 15, 2021
UDUJ:

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

I still remember those years I was still into the dating scene. Saw this beautiful damsel on Instagram and chatted her up. We booked a date at a posh restaurant on the island. I was lucky to call her from my car when I arrived to know where she was. She said she was at the entrance of the restaurant. Men, what I saw scared the hell out of me shocked. She was looking like what a native doctor used for sacrifice grin cheesy grin. I switched off my phone and put my carbon reverse and drove away with full speed cheesy

Come meet me �
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Vision101(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2021
Stop eating elders'food and wait for your time they no go gree. She is not missing jare. She has not finished her dick business. After all she is a distributor.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by PhilipReigns(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
Abiababe:

You guys keep going for the wrong girls, why?
How do u mean wrong girls? We are talking about Android phone effects, too much artificial make-up and fake beauty u ladies put up that's not in line with reality of Ur true appearance. Nobody is talking about wrong lady here.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Abiababe(f): 9:22pm On May 15, 2021
PhilipReigns:

How do u mean wrong girls? We are talking about Android phone effects, too much artificial make-up and fake beauty u ladies put up that's not in line with reality of Ur true appearance. Nobody is talking about wrong lady here.

So naturally endowed ladies aren't on the internet? Are u now telling me all ladies online wear make-up etc?
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Danny50: 11:03pm On May 15, 2021
Very ugly thing

1 Like

Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Amarisco(f): 11:50pm On May 15, 2021
falcon01:
You guys are very usless and boring!!! You'll just pick one particular trend and focus on it! Now it's Missing ladies.

No, if perhaps there was more focus and alert like this on social media, organ and body part smugglers will not have such an easy ride.

The bodies of those buried alongside Hiny are still yet to be identified.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by falcon01: 5:30am On May 16, 2021
Amarisco:

No, if perhaps there was more focus and alert like this on social media, organ and body part smugglers will not have such an easy ride.

The bodies of those buried alongside Hiny are still yet to be identified.
which body? Didn't you read the full report?
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Amarisco(f): 7:17am On May 16, 2021
falcon01:
which body? Didn't you read the full report?

That what precisely?
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Papichulostunne(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
Tomorrow she will come out to say her phone got bad like that calabar fool....

Honestly speaking, that Unicross gal was speaking as if under duress. I saw no composure in her or her words.. But then again who knows?
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by 99thEnemy(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A part of me believes her family members may prefer finding her dead to finding her mad because having a mad family member is a bigger stigma for most families to bear.

Besides her case is bad because it ticks the two rule boxes.

Rule number 1.

Never underestimate the length ladies will go for discreet preek.

A mumu that won't agree to shag a guy with a big sweet rod who lives down the street will travel from Ilejemeje to Kaura-Namoda to shag a smaller salty preek.

Rule Number 2.

Fear ladies who work as distributors or online sales persons.
Their profession entails a lot of hooking up with strangers and thrives only on compromise.

When such a girl (an online sales person who is willing to travel for preek) gets missing, the only closure her family can get is to start pricing a casket, but who says our God doesn't work in mysterious ways.
Damn! grin
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by BluntCrazeMan: 6:10am On May 17, 2021
EBMedia:
Young Lady Missing For A Week After She Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri (Photos)

A 22-year-old woman identified as Katherine Isaiah also known as Fegor has gone missing since she travelled to Warri, Delta State, IgbereTV reports.

Her family and friends are seeking the public's help in locating her.

IgbereTV gathered that Katherine left Oleh in lsoko South L.G.A of Delta State, where she resides, to Warri on Thursday, May 6, to visit her boyfriend identified as Klever.

Katherine, who works with KEDI Healthcare as a distributor and also sells clothes online, has not been seen or heard from since then.

However, her mother was informed by a Good samaritan that a mentally unstable young woman who resembles Katherine was recently spotted wandering naked in a private school in Warri.

The Good samaritan said that the young woman was given clothes and transportation fare to go back home.

Anyone with useful information on her whereabouts should kindly call these numbers: 0806 281 7886, 09029213778, 07039155701.

Alexander Omena Abele wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100023967495251/posts/977986443010263/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1390056/young-lady-missing-week-left-home-visit-boyfriend-warri-photos/
It's probably the lady..
Maybe she went there and smoked igbooo..
And probably she had mad fun too, and it all got to a point of excess..
Why the guy (or guts) left her in the open, rather than taking care of her until she's sober again, is what I can't figure out for now.
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Engrjamjam: 10:49am On May 18, 2021
Delicious22:
My father is still talking like a nuisance. My father should Continue digging, I don give am job. Hahahaha, atleast your Dad is better than mine.. smiley
Continue telling us of where you come from...
Re: Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2021
Deydontknow:
Olosho girl go comot house on cum cum without telling family members go hustle priiick una go de worry us with missing girl abeg make we reason better mata like "where una de see this money sef"

Bossman show me road na, I see your last comment ,abeg show me the way forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.