Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump (1527 Views)

ISRAEL Vs PALESTINE, Who’s To Be Blamed? / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:08am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:

Muslim madam, no history supports raining rockets on Civilian cities, targeting innocent civilians. Those terrorist pigs are getting what they deserve.

I am not a Muslim.No history supports colonising and evicting people from their land and occupying their territory and treating them like second class citizens then denying them basic amenities and health care living in an open prison.That is inhumane and wicked if you were treated like that you will be pushed to the wall to defend yourself.Also the fight isn't a fair fight because those people are not equipped neither do they have the resources to sustain a war.You are very souless if you are happy seeing small children women and men being killed daily crying and running for their lives and you think it is a good thing and you think it is okay to call them terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Masterkernel1: 9:14am On May 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
they didn't only search,they short at them,you re talking as if hamas just stood up and start raining rockets over israel

Look... I'm based in Nigeria, I see the way Muslim North keep causing trouble without cause. Trespassing into people's farms, and yet we're talking about it as if they're 10% right. Is trespassing not a crime?

I will not buy that ideal that Israeli Forces went in there and started shouting them. Hezbollah sent in three rockets from Lebanon days ago, if Israeli Forces starts with them you will look for another excuse.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 9:18am On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't bring my gender into this it shows that you don't know what you are doing.

How did Obama become a terrorist sympathiser who killed Bin Laden and was it Obama that brought instability to the middle East.So who told you that Isis was completely annihilated under Trump or did beheadings not happen did it start during Obama's tenure or prior?

And what about Saudi Arabia why call only Iran into the mix?

But is Afghanistan not a part of the middle East why is it a useless country I thought Trump the peace maker can bring peace anywhere what stopped him from doing same for the Afghans.

How are you blaming Biden you boy and absorbing Trump was it Biden that told Israel to evict Palestinians was it Biden that told Israel to go to Al Aqsa mosque where all this infighting started so if Trunp had won re-election and same thing happened what will you say?I am yet to see how this is Biden's fault or how Trump brought any peace to the middle East you are yet to make that clear.If by signing Abraham Accord is your definition of peace then something is wrong with you.

You have poor understanding. I told you why I love Donald Trump and then you started ranting nonsense.

I then compared Obama to Trump administration and how terrorism was very bold during the former. I never blamed Biden abit in my post BUT terrorists sensing weakness towards them, are just testing the Microphone in taking away peace further away from war torn zone.

Trump is the answer to Terrorists if you feel pained as how your Muslim terrorists are being killed for good, Take up a suicide bomb vest and head to Israel at least you will get 7 muscular Virgins to keep you busy all through your afterlife

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 9:27am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
When did the Israelites leave those land and when was it taken over ? grin

Even in the Bible, the Jews won most of those lands through wars.
Go back to my post and get educated.

Let's leave sentiment for once

Romans were already having issues with Jewish people in the Jewish state as at the 4th century that was around the time the established temple was destroyed and they were dispersed around the world

No time have the Jews shared heritage with Palestinians all this while until the Jews were chased by the invaders.

By the 8th century was when we started hearing the conquest by the same people who conquered the Jews

They left the lands empty, and it's common sense to see that new people (the Palestinians) have started establishing on empty land which they didn't conquer.

The Assyrians, Persians, Romans started another round of invasion until the ottoman empire (an Islamic army) came and sacked the Assyrians etc.

Ottoman establish their presence in the land and upon their exit handed it to the displaced Palestinians on a platter of gold (only because they were Muslims and would help surplant the "Jewish Infidel" forever from it)

This is exactly what Muslims turn around to blame UK for today

By the end of the world war, ottoman was sacked by the UK and allies.

They simply asked for equity that the original displaced Jews must be given a fair chance to integrate with Palestinians.

A two state solution was reached, but Muslims are crying foul

Who is unjust to who here?

When did Palestinians conquer Israel in war?

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 9:33am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Go back to my post and get educated.

Let's leave sentiment for once

Romans were already having issues with Jewish people in the Jewish state as at the 4th century that was around the time the established temple was destroyed and they were dispersed around the world

No time have the Jews shared heritage with Palestinians all this while until the Jews were chased by the invaders.

By the 8th century was when we started hearing the conquest by the same people who conquered the Jews

They left the lands empty, and it's common sense to see that new people (the Palestinians) have started establishing on empty land which they didn't conquer.

The Assyrians, Persians, Romans started another round of invasion until the ottoman empire (an Islamic army) came and sacked the Assyrians etc.

Ottoman establish their presence in the land and upon their exit handed it to the displaced Palestinians on a platter of gold (only because they were Muslims and would help surplant the "Jewish Infidel" forever from it)

This is exactly what Muslims turn around to blame UK for today

By the end of the world war, ottoman was sacked by the UK and allies.

They simply asked for equity that the original displaced Jews must be given a fair chance to integrate with Palestinians.

A two state solution was reached, but Muslims are crying foul

Who is unjust to who here?

When did Palestinians conquer Israel in war?

Imagine make a set of people from Chad come your land, and tell you say them trace their history and find out say, nah their fore father's dey live for your community before they migrated to another land. So them give all of Una 6 month to vacate the land. Will you vacate the land or not?
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:

You have poor understanding. I told you why I love Donald Trump and then you started ranting nonsense.

I then compared Obama to Trump administration and how terrorism was very bold during the former. I never blamed Biden abit in my post BUT terrorists sensing weakness towards them, are just testing the Microphone in taking away peace further away from war torn zone.

Trump is the answer to Terrorists if you feel pained as how your Muslim terrorists are being killed for good, Take up a suicide bomb vest and head to Israel at least you will get 7 muscular Virgins to keep you busy all through your afterlife
Abeg how did Trump deal with terrorist who killed Bin Laden cheesy has terrorism ended in the middle east cheesy

Trump is not the answer to terrorist.People with terrorist like minds commited an insurrection on January 6th and will be prosecuted.Do you know that under Trump domestic terrorism increased in the USA.Abi your definition of terrorism only concerns Muslims you are just ill informed.I am not a Muslim and I will never support terrorism and I will call out what I perceive to be hypocrisy and what is not right.You are a hateful person judging by your post and you may not even be different from the terrorist you seem to hate if given the same opportunity because your mindsets could be similar.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 9:40am On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abeg how did Trump deal with terrorist who killed Bin Laden cheesy has terrorism ended in the middle east cheesy

Trump is not the answer to terrorist.People with terrorist like minds commited an insurrection on January 6th and will be prosecuted.Do you know that under Trump domestic terrorism increased in the USA.Abi your definition of terrorism only concerns Muslims you are just ill informed.I am not a Muslim and I will never support terrorism and I will call out what I perceive to be hypocrisy and what is not right.You are a hateful person judging by your post and you may not even be different from the terrorist you seem to hate if given the same opportunity because your mindsets could be similar.

Well, I didn't read your jargons to the end because it's out of point. I love Trump, I love Israel, I love Netanyahu, I said all these because I love the way they deal with Terrorists, their human shield and their Sympathizers without fear. If you have a problem with this, Go to Palestine and get yourself useful
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by adedehinbo(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Look... I'm based in Nigeria, I see the way Muslim North keep causing trouble without cause. Trespassing into people's farms, and yet we're talking about it as if they're 10% right. Is trespassing not a crime?

I will not buy that ideal that Israeli Forces went in there and started shouting them. Hezbollah sent in three rockets from Lebanon days ago, if Israeli Forces starts with them you will look for another excuse.

which trespassing here?do u know the agreement based on the mosque israel soldiers invade?both israel and palestine have the right to that mosque without hinderance,but israel forces always go there to attack worshippers.
We are talking abt israel-palestine conflict you referring to hausas here,point of correction it has been Fulanis commiting attrocities not hausas as we made to believe
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:

Well, I didn't read your jargons to the end because it's out of point. I love Trump, I love Israel, I love Netanyahu, I said all these because I love the way they deal with Terrorists, their human shield and their Sympathizers without fear. If you have a problem with this, Go to Palestine and get yourself useful
You love Netanyahu it is obvious you don't even know what you are saying because the man is even struggling to survive politically and is under investigation grin how will you read it to the end when you cannot comprehend but you love reading rubbish.

You are the one writing jargons and it is obvious that you are so ignorant and also a clown who has no idea of what he is saying
Very obvious

@bold,you are no different from the terrorist you claim to hate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 9:51am On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You love Netanyahu it is obvious you don't even know what you are saying because the man is even struggling to survive politically and is under investigation grin how will you read it to the end when you cannot comprehend but you love reading rubbish.

You are the one writing jargons and it is obvious that you are so ignorant and also a clown who has no idea of what he is saying
Very obvious

@bold,you are no different from the terrorist you claim to hate grin

Oya nah, Go and collect Jerusalem from Israel afterall Jesus is a Palestine tongue

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Masterkernel1: 9:51am On May 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
which trespassing here?do u know the agreement based on the mosque israel soldiers invade?both israel and palestine have the right to that mosque without hinderance,but israel forces always go there to attack worshippers.
We are talking abt israel-palestine conflict you referring to hausas here,point of correction it has been Fulanis commiting attrocities not hausas as we made to believe

First of all... I don't share in lies. They conducted a search not shooting. The next thing is raining rockets, then they return the gesture, you start crying. You don't think they have civilian population, did you care to know if they were hurt?

I didn't mention Hausas. I said the North, and I'm not wrong.
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oya nah, Go and collect Jerusalem from Israel tongue
Wetin concern me.

When the tables turn against them and the conflict goes beyond their control nayou go dey lament nor be me tongue
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 9:55am On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wetin concern me.

When the tables turn against them and the conflict goes beyond their control nayou go dey lament nor be me tongue

lol, it is not possible dear, 2011 was more bloody on terrorists and nothing happened. This year won't be different
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58am On May 15, 2021
Northernblood3:

lol, it is not possible dear, 2011 was more bloody on terrorists and nothing happened. This year won't be different
Was it 2011 or 2014.

This is actually getting worse than it though.It is actually different because there is infighting in Israel and it has spread to other countries in the middle East

Google is your friend and shame ignorance for once
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:00am On May 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Imagine make a set of people from Chad come your land, and tell you say them trace their history and find out say, nah their fore father's dey live for your community before they migrated to another land. So them give all of Una 6 month to vacate the land. Will you vacate the land or not?
You are embarrassing yourself with beer parlour talk

I have given you evidence of the earliest presence of fortified Jewish presence in the land up to the 4 the century

These are historical proofs

Can you give me just the timeline of when Palestinians started living in this land?

Is it too hard for you since it's their land

Are people not living illegally in government land for decades only to be sent packing when time comes

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Northernblood3: 10:05am On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Was it 2011 or 2014.

This is actually getting worse than it though.It is actually different because there is infighting in Israel and it has spread to other countries in the middle East

Google is your friend and shame ignorance for once

Let it burn, the Muslim will suffer more

If back then in 1950s the Muslim respected themselves and kept to the agreement of UNEF by keeping the Straits of Tiran open for free flow of Israelis in and out of Israel, the 6 days war wouldn't have happened which exposed the weakness of all Muslim terrorists countries put together
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Eryyy92: 12:34pm On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't bring my gender into this it shows that you don't know what you are doing.

How did Obama become a terrorist sympathiser who killed Bin Laden and was it Obama that brought instability to the middle East.So who told you that Isis was completely annihilated under Trump or did beheadings not happen did it start during Obama's tenure or prior?

And what about Saudi Arabia why call only Iran into the mix?

But is Afghanistan not a part of the middle East why is it a useless country I thought Trump the peace maker can bring peace anywhere what stopped him from doing same for the Afghans.

How are you blaming Biden you boy and absorbing Trump was it Biden that told Israel to evict Palestinians was it Biden that told Israel to go to Al Aqsa mosque where all this infighting started so if Trunp had won re-election and same thing happened what will you say?I am yet to see how this is Biden's fault or how Trump brought any peace to the middle East you are yet to make that clear.If by signing Abraham Accord is your definition of peace then something is wrong with you.
please I'm not taking side, but I think you should stop typing or replying.
Your writing is bad and is incomprehensible.
You can use pidgin language... after all is also acceptable in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:07pm On May 15, 2021
Eryyy92:
[s]please I'm not taking side, but I think you should stop typing or replying.
Your writing is bad and is incomprehensible.
You can use pidgin language... after all is also acceptable in this forum[/s].
I am not the cause of your lack of comprehension do well to get lost and never mention me again.You must be silly
Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Eryyy92: 4:47pm On May 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not the cause of your lack of comprehension do well to get lost and never mention me again.You must be silly
Here you go again... Islam and it's cohorts hates correction.
Get the fvck out of here cheap olosho/olodo like you. I'm very sure your mohammed has kept your own virgins who'll Bleep you when you get to his heaven.

1 Like

Re: Israel Vs Palestine : I Miss Donald Trump by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:20pm On May 15, 2021
Eryyy92:
Here you go again... Islam and it's cohorts hates correction.
Get the fvck out of here cheap olosho/olodo like you. I'm very sure your mohammed has kept your own virgins who'll Bleep you when you get to his heaven.
I am not a cohort neither am I a Muslim.
Take your silly correction to your pathetic self you must be the "cheap olosho/olodo" stop exposing yourself here .

Don't be pathetic go and talk to someone else about the bolded it is none of my business.
Now get lost

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Americans Regret Voting For Joe Biden / Watch How Russia Weapons Stops Ukraine Offensive Part Two / Gambia Denounces France's Neo Colonial Invasion Of Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.