Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says (3161 Views)

Baba Ijesha: I Denied My Claims At Gunpoint, Says Sir Koro / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool / Former President Of South Africa Married His 24yrs Bride As The 7th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by pmads: 8:09am On May 15, 2021
Am Princess Neighbor, The girl is Baba Ijesha girlfriend, & She's above 24yrs, Ask the bank for her Bvn because she has a bank acc- Comedian Sir Koro Reveals shocking secret (Video)

Nollywood Actor and comedian, Abimbola Olasunbo, popularly known as Sir Koro, was had revealed a shocking secret that Baba Ijesha was in a relationship with both the girl and her foster mother, Princess Praizemedia report.

However, Sir Koro in an interview with the Saturday Beats, he revealed some shocking secret. Read all what he said below

The first video I made was my true stance on that issue. The second video where I apologised was actually the one I made under duress. On that day, I was walking on the road when a power bike parked in front of me. They asked me which video I posted the day before, and I asked them what their business was with that. But, when I saw that they had a gun, I asked them what they wanted from me. They threatened to kill me right there and throw my corpse into the lagoon if I did not listen to them. They asked me to do a video refuting everything I said in the first video I made. I was told to claim I made that first video under duress. They said if I did not do their bidding, my life wasn’t safe. I asked them whether I should post the video on social media or send it to Iyabo Ojo, but they claimed not to know her.”

"My lawyer told me to report to the police but those guys explicitly warned me not to report to the police.”

“She does not look like a 14-year-old girl. Where Princess lives is not far from where I stay. The girl in question is mature already. I have seen her physically and the information I gathered from those close to Princess is that the girl is older than 14. I was actually told that the girl has a bank account and if checks are made on her bank verification number, her real age would be revealed. A friend of mine who now lives in Dubai told me that he registered for the BVN at the same time with the girl.

I often saw Baba Ijesha and Princess together. Even before Princess got married. What kind of friendship would make her sponsor his education, even to the level of securing an English teacher for him and sending him to London (United Kingdom). People in the area often saw them together.”

Any child that was truly raped should be able to tell her parents or guardians about it. If a seven-year-old child is raped, a true parent or guardian should notice it.”

Watch Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/am-princess-neighbor-girl-is-baba.html

1 Share

Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by Tigobaresume2: 8:20am On May 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by Skyfornia(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2021
Interesting...in all these, the woman that used the girl as a bait should be arrested too. In fact her own crime is higher...

1 Like

Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by Fescoblack(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2021
I do not really know many things about this case but I know if baba ijesha goes to jail princess would follow suit...

1 Like

Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by LoudLord(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2021
Princess na the main culprit

I don't support rape but I stand with Baba ijesha,that man don put smile on my face many time than your fucking president

1 Like

Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by crossfm: 11:00am On May 15, 2021
The ones shouting I stand with baba ijesha,I don't even no the leg and basis they are using to stand with him.

We just watched a video of a Nigerian man on front page,who was wooing a 15years old girl in UK. We all saw his reaction when he was caught.He already know the weight of his offence.

But in Nigeria, we still have people shouting I stand with baba ijesha.

People are saying it was a set up, you mean they also manipulated his hands and mouth to kiss and handle the girl?.

I don't know what must have transpired between baba ijesha and princess in the past,but the video is clear for all to see. Ignorantia juris non excusat(Ignorance is not an excuse before the law).

We need to start saying the truth in this country, for a better Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by SportsHD: 12:36pm On May 15, 2021
Who is this one
Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by heartbraker(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2021
crossfm:
The ones shouting I stand with baba ijesha,I don't even no the leg and basis they are using to stand with him.

We just watched a video of a Nigerian man on front page,who was wooing a 15years old girl in UK. We all saw his reaction when he was caught.He already know the weight of his offence.

People are saying it was a set up, you mean they also manipulated his hands and mouth to kiss and handle the girl?.

I don't know what must have transpired between baba ijesha and princess in the past,but the video is clear for all to see. Ignorantia juris non excusat(Ignorance is not an excuse before the law).

keep quiet ma friend! U just saw dat girl is close to 24 year, abi cus he is celebrity make he no touch girls again? I hate people who cant stand emotionally on there own.

1 Like

Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by xovivi6701: 2:13pm On May 15, 2021
Fescoblack:
I do not really know many things about this case but I know if baba ijesha goes to jail princess would follow suit...
Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by XXXXTENTACION: 8:36pm On May 15, 2021
crossfm:

Godamit this is Nigeria they are too many fake stories on the internet take it easy before an innocent man get condemed.
Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by Pmpm: 4:24am On May 16, 2021
LoudLord:
Princess na the main culprit

I don't support rape but I stand with Baba ijesha,that man don put smile on my face many time than your fucking president
haa
Re: Am Princess Neighbor, The Girl Is Above 24yrs - Comedian Sir Koro Says by wesoma7225: 4:36am On May 16, 2021
Skyfornia:
Interesting...in all these, the woman that used the girl as a bait should be arrested too. In fact her own crime is higher...

(1) (Reply)

Madonna Shocked Fans When She Pulled Up Her Dress On Live TV And Showed The Audi / More Photos Of Yvonne Nelson´s New House / Angela Okorie Shows Of Boobs And She Says Her Boobs Is Still On Point [SEE THE P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.