Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? (947 Views)

Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by blues234: 8:59am On May 15, 2021
Please, I'm not a very good writer, but I will try my best to sum up my experience in very few words, so I don't bore you. Bear with me.
I have this neighbor of mine. A couple with three kids. I noticed something very strange about this couple. I will list them bellow.
One, his works often takes him far from home, and do spend weeks sometimes before coming home. He is a borehole driller.
Two, there is this guy that visits often, and spend time with the wife, even when the man is home. The both men are friends, from my observation. He is from the middle belt, while the couple are from the south here.
Three, this friend of his, do pass the night sometime, even when he is not home and I suspect the old man is aware.
Recently, I woke up in the night, to a sex sound, we share same block, and so it was very real, though this was not the first time.
To my surprise, this next morning, it was this friend of the husband I saw when I went out to put on the sumo. I became curios to know if the husband is home. Well, as suspected the husband wasn't home.
Now, what shocked me was that the husband came back that same morning and met this guy in the house. I was expecting a backlash, but the both of them just got down to their normal gist.
I still can't wrap my head round on what is really going on. Obviously, this man is fucking this woman, and the husband seem to know, but doesn't care.
Curiosity is pushing me to interview the woman, but the other part of me is telling me to mind my business.
Can a man endorse his wife to cheat, especially with a friend? Please, what do you think about this?

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by chatinent: 9:02am On May 15, 2021
“He is my paternal brother from my mother's side.”

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by celeiyke: 9:04am On May 15, 2021
The husband doesn't know. The husband trusts the guy so much, they could be childhood friends

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by alfasexy: 9:07am On May 15, 2021
but the other part of me is telling me to mind my business.

You should start listening to the other part of you. Amebo.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Opak001(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2021
Drink water and mind your business..... ..
Be a good neighbor and tell the husband.
Like "Oga ur work dey loud for night ooooo" then smile...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by NwaAmaikpe: 9:09am On May 15, 2021
shocked

Water must find it's level.
Every wiseman knows a woman's kpekus can not be left fallow for long because it is the only Oracle that demands a very constant appeasement.

It is peace for anyone to know and accept whom their partner is shagging rather than become hypertensive from trying to figure out which serpent has been dwelling in your hole during your absence.

I doubt the man is faithful where he is, so it will be hypocritical to demand faithfulness from his wife.

While some men are annoyingly naive and overly trusting, others are cuckolds and the remaining few are disciples of Nigeria's fast growing swinging culture.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Crazychris: 9:16am On May 15, 2021
The husband doesn't know probably because he trusted his friend but unfortunately he could be the most dangerous friend to have.

The saying goes "trust nobody especially WOMEN"

Know this and know peace !

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by galadima77(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2021
OP you get balls sha....you want to even interview the woman.

I hear people who mind their business live longer
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 15, 2021
Mind your business

As for me, make I no lie, I no trust any woman. Eyes don see. Even if I dey look you 247 the little time I no see you I believe say someone don dey drill you. And it doesn't faze me. If I get to know E no go pain me. This is the secret to long life.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by blues234: 10:10am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water must find it's level.
Every wiseman knows a woman's kpekus can not be left fallow for long because it is the only Oracle that demands a very constant appeasement.

It is peace for anyone to know and accept whom their partner is shagging rather than become hypertensive from trying to figure out which serpent has been dwelling in your hole during your absence.

I doubt the man is faithful where he is, so it will be hypocritical to demand faithfulness from his wife.

While some men are annoyingly naive and overly trusting, others are cuckolds and the remaining few are disciples of Nigeria's fast growing swinging culture.
Interesting perspective. Does it mean, a woman can't stay off sex for more than a year? Nawao!
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by jaszplus12(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2021
Hmmmm!
What can I say!!!
The one I know is: due to a man's inability to impregnate his wife, he will encourage her to meet any man of her choice or, both will choose a man to do the job!
I almost fell victim in 2015, the lady had been eyeing me, I knew because she'll always compliment and say "your wife dey enjoy o!"
Until the day the husband asked me if I could help them! I trembled!
Story plenty!

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Richy4(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2021
OP, I'm also curious to know what you intend to gain by interviewing the woman in question?.....How did you even know sex noise?....Please stay out of their good marriage... I still believe that ignorance is bliss just like in this case...

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by blues234: 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
jaszplus12:
Hmmmm!
What can I say!!!
The one I know is: due to a man's inability to impregnate his wife, he will encourage her to meet any man of her choice or, both will choose a man to do the job!
I almost fell victim in 2015, the lady had been eyeing me, I knew because she'll always compliment and say "your wife dey enjoy o!"
Until the day the husband asked me if I could help them! I trembled!
Story plenty!
This could be the reason here. I once asked her why the first son is very light in complexion, she claimed he took after her mother's complexion.
However, e no concern me, as I'm minding my business henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by SportsHD: 8:21pm On May 15, 2021
Just dey your dey.
These kin matters dey always cast one way or another.

(1) (Reply)

Starting To Feel Insecure / Groom Seen Playing Virtual Bet While His Wife Danced At Wedding Reception (video / I Can’t Find A Reason To Still Be Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.