Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? (1631 Views)

Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by blues234: 8:45am On May 15, 2021
Please, I'm not a very good writer, but I will try my best to sum up my experience in very few words, so I don't bore you. Bear with me.
I have this neighbor of mine. A couple with three kids. I noticed something very strange about this couple. I will list them bellow.
One, his works often takes him far from home, and do spend weeks sometimes before coming home. He is a borehole driller.
Two, there is this guy that visits often, and spend time with the wife, even when the man is home. The both men are friends, from my observation. He is from the middle belt, while the couple are from the south here.
Three, this friend of his, do pass the night sometime, even when he is not home and I suspect the old man is aware.
Recently, I woke up in the night, to a sex sound, we share same block, and so it was very real, though this was not the first time.
To my surprise, this next morning, it was this friend of the husband I saw when I went out to put on the sumo. I became curios to know if the husband is home. Well, as suspected the husband wasn't home.
Now, what shocked me was that the husband came back that same morning and met this guy in the house. I was expecting a backlash, but the both of them just got down to their normal gist.
I still can't wrap my head round on what is really going on. Obviously, this man is fucking this woman, and the husband seem to know, but doesn't care.
Curiosity is pushing me to interview the woman, but the other part of me is telling me to mind my business.
Can a man endorse his wife to cheat, especially with a friend? Please, what do you think about this? shocked

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by chatinent: 9:00am On May 15, 2021
“He is my paternal brother from my mother's side. ”

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Tizu(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2021
Learn how to mind your business.
By the way where was your partner when you were awake listening to the moaning of a woman enjoying herself in far away her own flat.
Tatafoo.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by blues234: 9:03am On May 15, 2021
chatinent:
I don't understand. Please, can you elaborate?
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by slawormiir: 9:03am On May 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ogbeni... mind your business.
My grandfather is about 145 years old and very much alive and healthy. . . Do you know why bros op. . .

Because my grandfather is always minding his own business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by blues234: 9:04am On May 15, 2021
Tizu:
Learn how to mind your business.
By the way where was your partner when you were awake listening to the moaning of a woman enjoying herself in far away her own flat.
Tatafoo.
I'm single bro, and I don't give in to women passing the night in my house. I wasn't brought up that way. Anyway, your advice is noted. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 15, 2021
chatinent:
What do you mean by this?Most times I read weird stories like this,I don't believe they are actually happening in reality. I find it hard to believe that married women cheat.
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Danisaint112(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2021
"The best way to having greater peace in this world is by minding your own business."

~Daniel Patrick

You a free to quote me anywhere...

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by chatinent: 9:39am On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My grandfather is about 145 years old and very much alive and healthy. . . Do you know why bros op. . .

Old joke.
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2021
Some men encourage their wives for monetary gains especially if then men are not working. ...as for this your neighbour Abeg learn to overlook some kind things n mind your Business.
While I was staying in a public yard, i mind my business n only join matters wen e reach to pay NEPA bill, sanitation, pump water n security money.......

I mind my business n never look or interferes in neighbours matter, even if they are quarelling or fighting, i go waka pass.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by blues234: 9:59am On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

A genuine advice bro. Thanks a million time.
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by blues234: 10:01am On May 15, 2021
Rozcol:
What do you mean by this?Most times I read weird stories like this,I don't believe they are actually happening in reality. I find it hard to believe that married women cheat.
Don't be naive, married women cheat, as well as married men. And this is not a made up story, but very factual. I could give more details, but for the sake of privacy, I will not.
I'm minding my business, as it stands now, but the goal of this post is to sample opinion based on this event.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by excanny: 11:20am On May 15, 2021
Hi. Dont mind those asking you to mind your own business. This something abnormal and wierd.

Try as much as possible to find out what is really going on. Get tangible eevidences and keep us updated.

SHALOM.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Kobicove(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2021
Mind your own business!
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2021
excanny:
Hi. Dont mind those asking you to mind your own business. This something abnormal and wierd.

Try as much as possible to find out what is really going on. Get tangible eevidences and keep us updated.

SHALOM.

What an advice?

Keep you updated as what? grin

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Womanizer(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2021
blues234:

I'm single bro, and I don't give in to women passing the night in my house. I wasn't brought up that way. Anyway, your advice is noted. thanks.

Go and ask the man to include your name so you can play in the next set and get your own share of the national cake grin

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Propheticdavid: 12:38pm On May 15, 2021
trash script...
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by eazzzy1(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2021
The husband may be the over trusting type who has no clue about what is happening. The wife may have introduced the other guy as a family member e.g cousins. The other man may also be a real family member, some nack themselves.

If you want to do something about it, get close to the husband and find out from him who the other man is, you would be surprised he’s even the husband’s relative.

To your question, yes people may not mind their partners playing away, but it’s rare for the playing to be in their matrimonial home.

5 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by frozen70(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2021
blues234:
Please, I'm not a very good writer, but I will try my best to sum up my experience in very few words, so I don't bore you. Bear with me.
I have this neighbor of mine. A couple with three kids. I noticed something very strange about this couple. I will list them bellow.
One, his works often takes him far from home, and do spend weeks sometimes before coming home. He is a borehole driller.
Two, there is this guy that visits often, and spend time with the wife, even when the man is home. The both men are friends, from my observation. He is from the middle belt, while the couple are from the south here.
Three, this friend of his, do pass the night sometime, even when he is not home and I suspect the old man is aware.
Recently, I woke up in the night, to a sex sound, we share same block, and so it was very real, though this was not the first time.
To my surprise, this next morning, it was this friend of the husband I saw when I went out to put on the sumo. I became curios to know if the husband is home. Well, as suspected the husband wasn't home.
Now, what shocked me was that the husband came back that same morning and met this guy in the house. I was expecting a backlash, but the both of them just got down to their normal gist.
I still can't wrap my head round on what is really going on. Obviously, this man is fucking this woman, and the husband seem to know, but doesn't care.
Curiosity is pushing me to interview the woman, but the other part of me is telling me to mind my business.
Can a man endorse his wife to cheat, especially with a friend? Please, what do you think about this? shocked

Just mind your business, you don't know if the husband is impotent

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by sim37(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2021
Rozcol:

Bro, The day I caught a married woman cheating on her hubby was d day I knew that whoever coined "FEAR WOMEN" was indeed a wise man.
Ever since that experience I don't trust my wife anymore. I don't know how to undo this conviction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 15, 2021
sim37:

Bro, The day I caught a married woman cheating on her hubby was d day I knew that whoever coined "FEAR WOMEN" was indeed a wise man.
Ever since that experience I don't trust my wife anymore. I don't know how to undo this conviction
No marriage stands the test of time without trust,learn to trust her she's not every woman.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by sim37(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2021
Rozcol:
No marriage stands the test of time without trust,learn to trust her she's not every woman.

Thanks,

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Rocktation(f): 2:58pm On May 15, 2021
The husband probably does not know. If not that life is continually losing its innocence, a friend passing the night in your marital home, isn't supposed to raise eyebrows. Neither should a male friend staying underneath one roof with a girlfriend even, be doomed to have sexual relations with her.
That is not to say for a fact that that is not the case for this trio, though. Open marriage is an actual thing, albeit not so common in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by mariahAngel(f): 4:16pm On May 15, 2021
excanny:

SHALOM.

grin

Gbeborun! grin
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2021
Rozcol:

Zzor! cheesy
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Mindlog: 4:30pm On May 15, 2021
The husband is very much aware his friend is sexually active with his wife and have no issues with that. When it comes to human sexuality, there are so much oddities and there are things you don't want to know as there are stuffs that would make your head spin but to another, so normalized.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Zzor! cheesy
Shushhhhhhh I'm Rozcol cheesy
mariahAngel:

Zzor! cheesy
Shushhhhhhh I'm Rozcol
Re: Do Some Men Endorse Their Wife To Cheat? by GboyegaD(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2021
Perhaps they are swingers and the husband has gone to sleep in the other man's house the night his friend slept in his house.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Potty Training: Aw Is It Done Pls? / Is It A Crime To Correct Your Dad? / Please Watch. Funny Stuff Nigerian Parents Do. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.