Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,489 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS (4001 Views)

"I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2021
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola known as DJ Cuppy finally revealed the face of her two sons named Funfun and Dudu.

DJ Cuppy took to her social media pages to revealed this and Netizens share their thoughts after seeing her posts.

See more photos HERE

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Romanoff(f): 9:11am On May 15, 2021
The last picture, the dog's other eye looks just the way a Nigerian child's eyes will look after a reset slap from their mother.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Kriss216: 9:12am On May 15, 2021
No Breast shown, No Fvck given!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Amotolongbo(f): 9:15am On May 15, 2021
See what loneliness can cause. cry cry

I can relate to that.
If she has a loving and loved man, she won’t be doing this.
While she was dating Victor Anichebe, you wouldn’t see her doing this.

Have you ever seen her younger sister, Temi doing this kind of thing?
No!
Cos she is in love with a loving man.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Amotolongbo(f): 9:16am On May 15, 2021
Kriss216:
No Breast shown, No Fvck given!

You meant the dogs’ breast?
The dogs are male

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Bluntguy: 9:17am On May 15, 2021
Don't know why I can't take my eyes off this babe. She promised me a date last Valentine Day but failed to keep it. Still have my eyes on her anyway. Might one day be the father of her real sons. Hey, I won't take insults from anyone here!
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by seankafor(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2021
This cuppy no go bad for bed oo tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Amotolongbo(f): 9:22am On May 15, 2021
seankafor:
This cuppy no go bad for bed oo tongue
See all of them sexualizing a woman as if women are created for the sole purpose of bedding.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Cholls(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2021
My sister unknown gun men, ungun known men are watching you Funfun and Dudu... Their ransome na gbem
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by seankafor(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See all of them sexualizing a woman as if women are created for the sole purpose of bedding.
tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by hybrid11(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2021
Lack of penis can be frustrating
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by PlayMaker14: 9:28am On May 15, 2021
cheesy

A deliberate show of the laps by DJ Cuppy means one thing....

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Kriss216: 9:32am On May 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You meant the dogs’ breast?
The dogs are male
No, I'm talking of Cuppy's breast. That's why I'm here.

Do you have any problem with that?
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Kriss216: 9:35am On May 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
cheesy

A deliberate show of the laps by DJ Cuppy means one thing....

Means her breast is more scintillating than her laps.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by PlayMaker14: 9:39am On May 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Means her breast is more scintillating than her laps.
She has a nice boobs bro, as a matter of fact, she has all the sexual appeal needed, but she's always making wrong choice when it comes to guys.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Kriss216: 9:44am On May 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
She has a nice boobs bro, as a matter of fact, she has all the sexual appeal needed, but she's always making wrong choice when it comes to guys.
Conclusively, she's for the street.

Most Street properties hardly get entangled with a serious date. It's in their constitution.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by PlayMaker14: 9:48am On May 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Most Street properties hardly get entangled with a serious date. It's in their constitution.
LMFAO!!! grin grin

Wouldn't you love to bite this "Street Property"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Kriss216: 9:50am On May 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
LMFAO!!! grin grin

Wouldn't you love to bite this "Street Property"? cheesy
No sane man will reject such a glorious offer. cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by PlayMaker14: 9:52am On May 15, 2021
Kriss216:

No sane man will reject such a glorious offer. cheesy
All road leads to London then... grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by SocialJustice: 9:58am On May 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You're the one twisting it to mean only good for sex. The fact a person has good sex body doesn't mean they are good for sex alone. You also have an amazing body, does that mean you're good for sex alone?

Even if a person tells you, you are good for sex alone, is that not a foolish and very narrow minded thing to say?
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by LoudLord(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2021
See wetin loneliness don cause my crush

Anyway my love for you na 1000% e complete pa

#CuppyDat
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by LoudLord(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2021
Kriss216:

E sure me say you never even set your eyes on that street property omo ode
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:39am On May 15, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

Frankly, I kinda was expecting to see humans but then again...
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2021
I owe u some real sons

Cuppy that
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:56am On May 15, 2021
Orisirisi.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Hedone(f): 12:25pm On May 15, 2021
Cute puppies embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by FemolasticA: 12:36pm On May 15, 2021
This girl no kuku get problem..... We are still struggling to survive here! sad

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 15, 2021
What Happened to dudus eyes? They're not even. Tge dog looks sick.
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Kobicove(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2021
OK we have heard
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Ajibade123(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See what loneliness can cause. cry cry
I can relate to that. If she has a loving and loved man, she won’t be doing this. While she was dating Victor Anichebe, you wouldn’t see her doing this.
Have you ever seen her younger sister, Temi doing this kind of thing? No! Cos she is in love with a loving man.
you ain't a feminist
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by Ajibade123(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2021
I really love this Cuppy I just love everything about her
Re: DJ Cuppy Finally Show Off Her Two Sons, Funfun And Dudu. PHOTOS by chubinwa(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2021
See how these dogs are enjoying themselves.

(1) (Reply)

He's Back! Sinzu Flaunts His Big Ass Chick & Some Dollar Notes[photos] / Majek Fashek Attends General Pype Son’s Naming Ceremony [PHOTO] / Meet Arabian Big Boys And How They Live Their Rich Filthy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.