Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Sickle Cell Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sickle Cell Child (926 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Undetected Sickle Celler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sickle Cell Child by egunna(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2021
Pls nairalanders, can you accept a sickle cell child into your home to cater for?mature responses pls.
Re: Sickle Cell Child by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2021
No
Re: Sickle Cell Child by SocialJustice: 9:49am On May 15, 2021
egunna:
Pls nairalanders, can you accept a sickle cell child into your home to cater for?mature responses pls.
Where are the parents of the child? Why have you been chosen?
Re: Sickle Cell Child by NwaAmaikpe: 9:50am On May 15, 2021
shocked

it looks like one manipulative single mother has used kpekus to blackmail this one into accepting to carry baggage of wahala.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sickle Cell Child by PlayMaker14: 9:56am On May 15, 2021
egunna:
Are you a sickle cell doctor?

The only help you can render is to carry that child to a government owned sickle cell Centre..

4 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Child by oyolohi: 9:58am On May 15, 2021
1. You can't convince a monkey to give you one banana for a promise of a bunch of bananas in monkey heaven.

2. Our close relatives, Chimpanzees, gorillas, etc., murder infants that aren't theirs after taking over a harem of females from another park. Human males also did this in the past.

Bottom Line:
There's little or no sense in investing in a gene that ain't yours.

1 Like

Re: Sickle Cell Child by Nobody: 10:03am On May 15, 2021
What's the relationship? Blood relative, yes. Very financially capable, yes.
Re: Sickle Cell Child by egunna(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2021
SocialJustice:
Where are the parents of the child? Why have you been chosen?
I wasn't chosen.just asking.looking at what their parents go through I tried to relate it to a relation other Dan parents
Re: Sickle Cell Child by frozen70(f): 10:41am On May 15, 2021
egunna:
I wasn't chosen.just asking.looking at what their parents go through I tried to relate it to a relation other Dan parents

Do you want to go through same thing the parents are going through

Why not Make it a duty to be sending allowance to them as your own support
Re: Sickle Cell Child by SocialJustice: 11:07am On May 15, 2021
egunna:
SCD sufferers are best left with their parents, it will take an angel to take care of an SCD child that is not theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Sickle Cell Child by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Sickle Cell Child by mutter(f): 10:44am On May 17, 2021
Yes but I live in a country where sickle cell can be cured.
Re: Sickle Cell Child by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

it looks like one manipulative single mother has used kpekus to blackmail this one into accepting to carry baggage of wahala.
Lolsssss, agu nna, u dun enter here sharp sharp
U can never disappoint with your comment, u might be right exactly what I'm thinking, maybe one single mother dun manipulate this one to accept the offer
Re: Sickle Cell Child by maureensylvia(f): 8:28am On May 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
SCD sufferers are best left with their parents, it will take an angel to take care of an SCD child that is not theirs.

That means am an angel since three years and counting
Re: Sickle Cell Child by SocialJustice: 10:41am On May 20, 2021
maureensylvia:

That means am an angel since three years and counting
If the cap fits then sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sickle Cell Child by RSVP: 10:50am On May 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So you're still alive shocked shocked

Madt man cheesy
Re: Sickle Cell Child by ashatoda: 12:37pm On May 20, 2021
Very funny question. A sickle cell change child who is not your biological child. What do you know about the care for such child? How prepared are you when the emotional trauma of caring for such children begins?
Re: Sickle Cell Child by Reuben700: 4:30pm On May 20, 2021
mutter:
Yes but I live in a country where sickle cell can be cured.
Really please I would like to chat with you am interested about what you said

(1) (Reply)

Father's Should Stop Provoking Their Children / Communication With One'ex / Please Subscribe Startimes For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.