Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Always Teach My Kids That Family Needs Not Be Perfect But United Mercy Johoson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Always Teach My Kids That Family Needs Not Be Perfect But United Mercy Johoson (438 Views)

Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Teach My Kids That Family Needs Not Be Perfect But United Mercy Johoson by Nobody: 10:30am On May 15, 2021
Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson, has shared some important words of advice about having a united family.

The amiable mother-of-four, since she got married has been displaying enviable family goals to the admiration of her numerous fans.

According to Mercy, she teaches her children that a family does not need to be perfect but most importantly be united.

She shared a post on Instagram with a caption that read ;

“I always teach my kids, that a family needs not be perfect but it needs to be United. Because we are only as strong as we are united and as weak as we are divided. As everyone needs a home to live in but a supportive family is what builds a home.”

https://fincheshub.com/2021/05/15/i-always-teach-my-kids-that-family-needs-not-be-perfect-but-united-mercy-johnson/

Re: I Always Teach My Kids That Family Needs Not Be Perfect But United Mercy Johoson by jD32: 10:31am On May 15, 2021
True

(1) (Reply)

Erica Embrace Kiddwaya / Wizkid Changes His Stage Name From Wizkid To Bigwiz / Anita Joseph Visits Uche Ogbodo At The Maternity Hospital, Shares Video Of Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.