Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

(27+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (27+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems (183 Views)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(27+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems by Revadebola: 11:55am On May 15, 2021
(27+). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

A man who lives in a neighbouring country to Nigeria, read my post on opera news.

Copied my phone number, added me on WhatsApp and narrated his dream.

He said, regularly, a lady appears to him in his dreams and lures him into sexual immorality.

Once he has that dream, he loses profitable opportunities.

He has made several efforts to get free from the dream, but the dream keeps occurring.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM HIS DREAM :

1. All forms of dreams of caressing, kissing, romances, sexual relationships with known or unknown faces are activities of satanic spirits manipulating the victim lives negatively.

2. Usually such dreams causes blockage to open doors, delays in getting married, barrenness, miscarriage of pregnancy, strange and medical incurable sickness etc.

The Holy Spirit whispered to my ears, someone reading this post, the lockdown caused by the pandemic of COVID-19, has adversely affected your business and financial life.

The Lord just spoke to me about someone else, frequently, suicidal thoughts comes to your mind.

Chat me immediately for deliverance ministrations.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

Always seek the interpretations of your dreams and deliverance ministrations from the evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with
+2349059270030

for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp with +2349059270030.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen To Whoever Serving Him This Week - Check / It's Time To Rise And Shine!! / How You Appear In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.