Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup (548 Views)

Help Me Review My Startup Idea / Problems with my startup - Urgent Help Needed / My Startup Failed in 28 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by slimjohn2k5: 12:38pm On May 15, 2021
I Want a website and app for product request, payment and supply.

Please let me know the cost implications
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by excanny: 12:45pm On May 15, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

reach me on whatsapp 07030595988. Lets talk.
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by RedHoudini(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2021
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by niel63(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2021
With the ways you people are so detailed about your project request is amazing...

Tomorrow you will come here and say someone is a scam or someone scammed you.

I see alot of that here and I wonder what it'd really take for you to be detailed enough so you can actually filter prospects for the job. Give a little more detail bro. For your own sake.

If upwork and fiverr are done this way, do you think they'd have peace of mind?
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by fnep2smooth(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

I can create that for you within 2 weeks both the website and the mobile app. The mobile app with take the mobile version of the website with cool functionality and you can also upload it on Google Play Store.

Web will be build with PHP and App will be build with Flutter.

I have a sample of my projects if interested.

WhatsApp or call +234 70 31 6 3 3 7 7 8
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by Mrchusenvessel(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by fnep2smooth(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2021
Mrchusenvessel:

Nitori olorun grin grin grin

You don't even know the type of job, what it entails, maybe it's the next Google, you said 2 week grin

You're already spewing technologies. PHP? what if it more of a Node.js job

I just tire for all this desperate web developers

And oga OP that cannot say what he / she wants in particular

Na desperate programmers go full your dm.

Shalom!
You read his details I expected you to know what type of job or how complex the job will be. Besides everyone has its own way of working. Some people can spend 1 month on a task while someone else can do it in 2 weeks. It all depends on your capacity.

People like you are those who will be calling big money for a job while they can do the same job on Fiverr for $20.

We are bidding so mind your business
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by Mrchusenvessel(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2021
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by fnep2smooth(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2021
Mrchusenvessel:

Lol... We know your type 15k for ecommerce Website

If I can conveniently charge high, it means I am not hungry, desperate, and I deliver jobs (top notch), plus my audience are people ready to pay for quality and they don't mind paying high to achieve that.

Good luck pal
Normal Nairaland habit always trying to look as if they are better. Topical black man mentality. All this is just because I said I can deliver a job in 2weeks , that's 14 days. If you can't do it I can.

Bill gate or Steve Job of Nairaland, if you are so made you don't need to use style to talk down on someone cos you are also interested.

You don't even need to be at this section of Nairaland.
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by valzey(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2021
Calm down guys let's just agree on one thing.

Nigeria is hard.

With that in mind, you should never talk down on people trying to make their way in a honest manner. If you don't want the job, leave it for others.

Even if you're more successful, check well and you'll see that a good portion of your success came as a result of luck and favourable circumstance, things you can't pin down on your skill and hard work.

Be kind.
Re: I Need A Website And Web App For My Startup by olu122: 7:54am On May 19, 2021
Kindly contact us we are affordable
slimjohn2k5:

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Developers Are Now The Highest Paid Programmers / Is Boostrap A Must? / Yes, We Nigerians Can Develop Cool Apps Too!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.