Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria (596 Views)

Release Kanu, Start Process Of Restructuring - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by solidifi: 1:22pm On May 15, 2021
Since the call to make Nigeria better has been on. For some time now anyway. And such ways as have been put forward are:
1. Restructure Nigeria
2. Divide Nigeria let individual tribes / regions go separate ways as it was before devilish Lord Lugard came.

I have discovered that all Hausa/Fulani persons at different levels have been afraid and kicking against it. And my question is WHY.
Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by Abdul05: 1:29pm On May 15, 2021
That question has a very simple answer .
It is just the same way as why do the IBO's agitate for secession? Or why do the IBO's
always afraid of one Nigeria? grin grin
Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by solidifi: 1:33pm On May 15, 2021
Do you like the way Nigeria is? Was Nigeria together before? Why should one sides feel they must dominate.
Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by solidifi: 1:34pm On May 15, 2021
Why should one side feels they must dominate

1 Like

Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by chinex104(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2021
solidifi:
Since the call to make Nigeria better has been on. For some time now anyway. And such ways as have been put forward are:
1. Restructure Nigeria
2. Divide Nigeria let individual tribes / regions go separate ways as it was before devilish Lord Lugard came.

I have discovered that all Hausa/Fulani persons at different levels have been afraid and kicking against it. And my question is WHY.
Restructuring might just mean something different and evil to them
They might think that other regions in Nigeria (southwest, south east), will take over or dominate them
Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by Henry22(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2021
Simply because the north is empty and can't survive on its own

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by AmuAwusa: 1:40pm On May 15, 2021
This is why.

Just imagine Wetin go happen if naija divide when they are already in this deep _shit already.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by chinex104(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2021
solidifi:
Do you like the way Nigeria is? Was Nigeria together before? Why should one sides feel they must dominate.
No ethnic group (in Nigeria) in the majority would want to lose POWER. The main reason / basic for politics (in Nigeria) is POWER
Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by orisa37: 1:47pm On May 15, 2021
Incompetent Retired Military in Government love The EXCLUSIVE LIST cover up for their INCOMPETENCE and FRAUDULENT INTENTIONS.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by folabayo(f): 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
The headline first confuse me sha.
It favours them alot. They dominate almost all the ministries/ sector in Nigeria.

Restructuring won't favour them at all

1 Like

Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by Powersurge: 8:19pm On May 15, 2021
The north depends on the south for survival!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The North Always Afraid Of Restructuring Nigeria by joinnow: 2:29pm On May 16, 2021
solidifi:
1. Restructure Nigeria

only Parasite is afraid to live alone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Would Be Struggling — British High Commissioner / Fulani Unleash Mayhem On Igangan Community, Many Killed / Man Shocked As His Valuables Got Stolen At The British Airways Airport, In S.A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.