Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos (61809 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by UltimateSpice: 5:51pm On May 15, 2021
Sorry, woman.

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Zembreber21: 5:51pm On May 15, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by YungMillionaire: 5:51pm On May 15, 2021
cool cool cool
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
When every Tom, dick and Harry is making and selling organic. Such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Elock1: 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
Taich:
She can order from another vendor, Ndiala.
Eat good food, exercise and use normal cream, even vaseline will make your skin glow. The skin is part of you, a glowing skin is an indication of your health status. If you like be Caro white ambassador, those that have eyes will see through your fake white.
don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by godlessmind: 5:55pm On May 15, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Igbo Lady Laments After Being Sold Fake Organic Cream.
The lady who speaks in igbo complains bitterly that one Chisom sold her fake organic cream. She then goes to reveal the dark patches around her face caused by the cream.

Tbe black patches around her eyes make her look like a panda grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO4jpeVtOrs
Why is she looking like a circus Clown
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by MiztaPepperoni(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2021
Why she no contact bobrisky

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by iampeterben(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2021
Sorry my sister but you for try like what God has given you na.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by iampeterben(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2021
UltimateSpice:
Sorry, woman.
Is this book free?
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by officialmario(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2021
Bleaching kee you there, you better go and buy cacatin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by chukwuibuipob: 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
gringrin cheesy gringrin grin
Igbos Crayfish and their EVIL sad
FAKE dis FAKE that sad
She beta thank God say CHISOM nor BLIND her sad
PIGS angry
Ndoh embarassed dear sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Arizoner: 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
Cnach:

Babe don vesi
I like when Ibo ladies dey para
Their lingual dey make me cool
have you heard their ibotic moans during sex. You'd be amazed
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by kingthreat(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
She looks like one of those zombies in Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Kosoco(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Kungfu Panda
you are wicked I swear. That's my place. We HV most beautiful girl
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Arizoner: 6:00pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:
Low self esteem illiterate are those that bleach, what makes your skin glow is good skin care, don't be lazy.
Nothing organic in 100% of Nigerian made products, don't be decieved, don't waste money
recommend one for my girlfriend
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2021
Y do people bleach

Black is beautiful
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by kareemkamil(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2021
Aba boys don cause trouble
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by stasius: 6:02pm On May 15, 2021
I hakwọ akụ asịrị nne.

Chisom has sold acid to this one. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2021
Them no dey hear word. I think Pocohantas or so has a nice thread where she spoke about these craze for organic cream... Na wa o

I still had someone showing me the ones she bought few days ago... Telling me how expensive they are, and how one company's own is even more expensive than the other company's own... I just SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by riverbird: 6:05pm On May 15, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
grin

She does look like Rocket Racoon....

One of my favourite characters. Too smart for his size. grin

[img]https://media./images/78d3ef379378a6c81c08fdd653230988/tenor.gif[/img]
Which movie?
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by sweetshisha: 6:06pm On May 15, 2021
Just because the cream seller told you it's organic doesn't give you any gurrantee she didn't mix it with harsh chemicals

2 Likes

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Angelfrost(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
Organic cream fire... Ladies be looking for creams that will "Bring out their natural color" (Whatever the hell that even means)!

Some don bleach so tay na only one skin layer remain... With just good torch light, you can see all their internal organs (No need for x-ray)!

One day one day, sense will fall on you moronic Negroes!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by chaloskyx: 6:09pm On May 15, 2021
NO BE YOU DEY FIND WHITNING CREAM TO MAKE YOU FAIR LIVE WITH YOUR DECISION ABEG AND STOP DISTURBING US

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 15, 2021
Ceenachi:
She resemble Jackie chan dem beat black and blue grin grin grin
black and blue

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:

Which movie?

Guardians of The Galaxy (Marvel Cinematic Universe)! cool
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by sammyj: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
This one has turned to version 2 of Micheal Jackson!! shocked shocked
MimiBiggs:
Igbo Lady Laments After Being Sold Fake Organic Cream.
The lady who speaks in igbo complains bitterly that one Chisom sold her fake organic cream. She then goes to reveal the dark patches around her face caused by the cream.

Tbe black patches around her eyes make her look like a panda grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO4jpeVtOrs
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by UDUJ(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:

Which movie?

Guardians of the galaxy 1 & 2 and Avengers

Rocket is my favourite character from the movie.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by ModestGal(f): 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
Arizoner:
recommend one for my girlfriend
Tell her to chat me up
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by indodon(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2021
Where una de see all this money buy cream sef?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by ecomalchemist(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
bless up

Every dick Tom and Harry is a seller of organic cream and soap.
They are even making a kill because people don't reason. They are just mixing dangerous chemicals at an exorbitant rate.
Is organic cream meant to bleach and tone?

Egyptian white, half caste cream, French glow, Morrocian white...These names have come to stay and replace the long known bleaching creams skincare therapists
Especially those online vendors,if you see them in real life, you'll throw spit. Discoloured knuckles everywhere with stretch marks as thick as cow tail.

Organic creams are like corruption. Greedy nigerian ladies and gentlemen who have been dark for 10 years will buy cream that promises to whiten their skin in 7 days for less than 1000 naira.

1 Like

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by des4ella(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
Zidoraconsults:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99
You open an account today on nairaland and want people to trust you with their hard earn money for imaginary work visa abi?. Y u never travel go start work over there abi your body dey forbid good thing?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by LoudLord(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
Panda leleyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! / What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.