Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,347 members, 7,826,363 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos (61824 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / Promixing And Organic Cream Tips (guide To Mixing Your Creams) / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Igbo Lady Laments After Being Sold Fake Organic Cream.
The lady who speaks in igbo complains bitterly that one Chisom sold her fake organic cream. She then goes to reveal the dark patches around her face caused by the cream.

Tbe black patches around her eyes make her look like a panda grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO4jpeVtOrs
Hahahahahaha bad boy grin grin sapphire is coming for you
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
if you tell them to exercise, sleep well, drink enough water, eat good food they will not listen, if you like apply cream of 1m you will look like a panda if you don't take care of yourself inside first including your sanity and peace of mind
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by NyScpalaver(f): 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
Good day nairalanders please I had to use my alternate moniker for this please I need help, my nysc callup letter came in this evening and I have done nothing, deadline is on tuesday.please check my signature I am genuine, I can even sell my phone if there is a willing buyer been crying since morning.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Engr1(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
grin

She does look like Rocket Racoon....

One of my favourite characters. Too smart for his size. grin

[img]https://media./images/78d3ef379378a6c81c08fdd653230988/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by freemi(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2021
MimiBiggs:
The lady who speaks in igbo complains bitterly that one Chisom sold her fake organic cream. She then goes to reveal the dark patches around her face caused by the cream.

panda grin
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by wumi2017(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin ; God will merciful us
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by ArewaNightmare: 6:48pm On May 15, 2021
grin take a good look at these pictures you'll see it was tampered, there's some editing works on the eyes with light black shading

OP watch what u post at Times #tueh

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Vision101(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2021
Organic this organic that. My own organic is my simple duduoshun soap. No cream at all and ladies are rushing me.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Shalommy(f): 7:14pm On May 15, 2021
Hahahahaha.... She come resemble a leopard.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2021
Ahh....so this is the sauce of Igbo women "beauty"
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by sammirano: 7:18pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by LightUpWithKemi: 7:35pm On May 15, 2021
It is well...........

Madame, drink a lot of water, take fruits and veggies. Your skin will surely glow and don't forget to share your testimony.

Learn more stuffs from my YouTube Channel (check my signature.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Neinobrown: 7:43pm On May 15, 2021
Let her try this one she will thank me later is really and pure,

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Snoolv360(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2021
Na unnna products for unna consumption. Try buy from Chukwudi or Obiora ���
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Splendorgirl633(f): 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
Igbo Amaka�
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Eastcaostboy: 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
MimiBiggs:

men don't like girls with too much makeups or bleaching cream... Men's secret
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by donbenie(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Igbo vs Igbo - mazi Nnamdi Kanu, though British and living in his country, but he can still officiate the match virtually. Over to ipob fna.
Shut up angry
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 15, 2021
Is she 2 years even me I know say bleaching cream cannot be organic this women sef. Go buy valseline and ori and rest sister
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 15, 2021
Neinobrown:
Let her try this one she will thank me later is really and pure,

Another chemical bleaching product? Why una wicked because of money. Her skin don burn finish you wan add more chemicals
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Bahun(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2021
grin
MimiBiggs:

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Puhrs: 8:57pm On May 15, 2021
You reap what you sow they all want to bleach
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On May 15, 2021
Ndi organic cream
People like me never use palm oil finish sef. Instead of them to eat fruits with the money, they are using it to buy creams that damage their skin.
Continue
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Wealthier: 9:12pm On May 15, 2021
Taich:
She can order from another vendor, Ndiala.
Eat good food, exercise and use normal cream, even vaseline will make your skin glow. The skin is part of you, a glowing skin is an indication of your health status. If you like be Caro white ambassador, those that have eyes will see through your fake white.

I completely agree with this. I used to tone my skin because I wanted to be as light as how I used to be growing up. Omo that's how I jammed all sorts and manners of creams that gave me different skin colours. I stopped and tried to repair my skin with organic products. That was just useless. My friend tried to repair hers with organic products worth over N15k, it messed up her skin tone. I do not understand what these people mix in their so called organic products meant to serve its purpose to repair the skin.

Anyway, I decided I was going to ditch all these rubbish and accept my skin colour however it wants to be. I just wanted an even skin tone. I started using Vaseline lotion. To God who made me, my skin has never looked any better . I have an even skin tone now and I even got lighter. (Though, i try as much as possible to take care of myself. I exercise, eat good food , fruits , rest well, reduce any kind of stress to the bearest minimum) .

I'm so glad of the decision I made. Omo , vaseline lotion for life. Something I buy for N800 and i use for up to 3 months, most times 2 months.

My friend is still moving from one organic product to another. Many ladies find it hard to believe that it is better to just use a mild lotion for the skin. Most of these guys selling organic products mix bleaching agents to it. Many people find it hard to believe I use just vaseline lotion, thinking I'm hiding the truth from them until I show them the container.My mum has also started using vaseline lotion too.

I'm not a marketer for vaseline by the way. Just speaking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by dmgr(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2021
Wealthier:

I completely agree with this. I used to tone my skin because I wanted to be as light as how I used to be growing up. Omo that's how I jammed all sorts and manners of creams that gave me different skin colours. I stopped and tried to repair my skin with organic products. That was just useless. My friend tried to repair hers with organic products worth over N15k, it messed up her skin tone. I do not understand what these people mix in their so called organic products meant to serve its purpose to repair the skin.

Anyway, I decided I was going to ditch all these rubbish and accept my skin colour however it wants to be. I just wanted an even skin tone. I started using Vaseline lotion. To God who made me, my skin has never looked any better . I have an even skin tone now and I even got lighter. (Though, i try as much as possible to take care of myself. I exercise, eat good food , fruits , rest well, reduce any kind of stress to the bearest minimum) .

I'm so glad of the decision I made. Omo , vaseline lotion for life. Something I buy for N800 and i use for up to 3 months, most times 2 months.

My friend is still moving from one organic product to another. Many ladies find it hard to believe that it is better to just use a mild lotion for the skin. Most of these guys selling organic products mix bleaching agents to it. Many people find it hard to believe I use just vaseline lotion, thinking I'm hiding the truth from them until I show them the container.My mum has also started using vaseline lotion too.

I'm not a marketer for vaseline by the way. Just speaking from experience.

Is it the same vaseline lotion that we all know or there is another?
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Bwilliam(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Igbo vs Igbo - mazi Nnamdi Kanu, though British and living in his country, but he can still officiate the match virtually. Over to ipob fna.

Check whether that mataa wey dey sell fura don spike your fura with cow piss.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2021
You haven't seen nothing yet. Your skin will be worst off than what it is now until you and your likes learn to appreciate Baba God who in His magnanimity gave you wonderful skin complexion but you, out of your senselessness chose to artificialized your complexion with some satanic mixture called organic cream all because of "amu" ndiala
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
But they say they don't bleach, that only yorubas do. Kikikiki

Meanwhile I've seen ( and i still saw last Friday) lots of anambra men and women bleaching, shioor
Now that you have tribalised the issue,I hope the joy you got has filled your empty stomach?

And yes yorubas bleach waaay more than Igbos.
If one Igbo person bleached,then trust that fifty yorubas have done it.
It's your national past time!Own it its not a bad thing to want to change your complexion...just accept the consequences.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by chukwuibuipob: 10:13pm On May 15, 2021
des4ella:
You open an account today on nairaland and want people to trust you with their hard earn money for imaginary work visa abi?. Y u never travel go start work over there abi your body dey forbid good thing?
Dnt mind the Useless THIEF with his 10 person visa sad.Only dumb pipu will consult/give him their hard earned money sad.He never do visa for his father,nah another person he wan do am for.Peeson wey Neva enter plane oo.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Eriokanmi: 10:25pm On May 15, 2021
TheWrita:

Now that you have tribalised the issue,I hope the joy you got has filled your empty stomach?

And yes yorubas bleach waaay more than Igbos.
If one Igbo person bleached,then trust that fifty yorubas have done it.
It's your national past time!Own it its not a bad thing to want to change your complexion...just accept the consequences.
Calm down grin. Nobody is tribalising anything here. Earlier this week. Several of your people called out yorubas as the only tribe bleaching in Nigeria, even with pictures. They absolved your people of engaging in the act and I challenged one of them here that I am a regular visitor to the South East and no tribe is spared when it comes to bleaching. He said igbos don't bleach , that they're naturally fair-skinned...just to defend you guys. When a similar topic surfaced today, I was like...I'm vindicated because its what I've seen countless times. I was in ihiala this week and still saw both men and women who bleached. Its not only peculiar to a particular tribe. Those selling glowing cream in Nigeria today are mainly of igbo extraction. Here on NL too...just check them out .
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by fineberry(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2021
Bleaching cream people are turnoff for me.
Re: Lady Complains Bitterly After Fake Organic Cream Damaged Her Skin (Video, Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 15, 2021
All these online vendors sef...
Selling bleaching creams but tushed it to organic. Most of those creams could damage your skin.
Even my fair fine neighbor that started spending up to 20k on one Egyptian half caste nonsense, if you see her face.......u go run. Pimples and black spot everywhere.
She had to stop it o cuz it made her beauty fade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day ;check Out What A Lady Did To Herself / What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.