Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (66376 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Staphylococcus: 5:33pm On May 15, 2021
smartty68:
You don't go looking for trouble when you're not prepared. Israel giving it to them real hot.

How I wish Hitler was alive.

He would have helped wiped out another 6 million Jews.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 15, 2021
Elsueno:

See ehn...am the kind of person who firmly stands by my belief. And am against killing of innocents by Anybody. if u like, call me Hamas commander i won't care. There is only one truth and I will always speak it. I will never be a hypocrite
Your truth is a half-truth.. which oftentimes causes more damage than a lie..
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by ModestGal(f): 5:34pm On May 15, 2021
Grandmeister:

Because only igbos support Israel? Look at this blood curdling hypocrite belched from the womb of hell talking about killings of millions of Biafra. Cry all of you want. Hamas and his dumb strategy of using women and kids as meat shield will fail.
Just like how you used 3million women,men, children as shield in 1967. And how your ipobians have been used to test the efficacy of operation crocodile smile. Support evil and you shall continue to be receiving it in kilograms. I'm happy you are on the same level with the Gaza, anything you wish them shall be demonstrated to you in double, because we all know it was thier land they took, but as for you, you only want to steal from Nigeria what it's not yours. Watch and see how Buhari will continue to deal with you in the remaining of his tenure. Selfish people
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Babaken(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Oh Israel....what a merciful country!!

They even had to warn people to evacuate the building. You see why Israel is here to stay.

If it were to be hamas, you think they'll warn anybody?
Israel is petting them to my understanding how can you tell your enemy to put on protection that you want to bust his head while your enemy is fighting you with dangerous weapon without pity.

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TheGift: 5:37pm On May 15, 2021
hahaha, assumption is the lowest form of knowledge- I. A.M. N.O.T. A. M.U.S.L.I.M !!! Try something else.
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

At least I'm learned enough to read and know the history unlike you lots that evoke islamic sentiment to support terrorists

If I don't stay off it, what will you do? Send missiles to me like your terrorist Hamas brothers?
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by hiyagroundz: 5:38pm On May 15, 2021
They finally figured the terrorist PR media team(Aljazeera)! We saw their deceptive reportage. I wonder why you would send more than a thousand missile to a country and expect you would be treated with kids glove if your evil intentions didn't materialize. Both Hamas, Hezbollah, alqaeda n their siblings bokoaram, kill Dem all

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2021
grandlexuz:
Israel and its terror. When it comes to Hamas the will flex. Hezbollah thought them a lesson the will never forget.
Hezbollah thought Israel a lesson? When was that? I want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TheGift: 5:38pm On May 15, 2021
Where did i support hamas?
Akwamkpuruamu:

And you saw all good Hamas did by sending hundreds of rockets against Israel
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Grandmeister(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:

Just like how you used 3million women,men, children as shield in 1967. And how your ipobians have been used to test the efficacy of operation crocodile smile. Support evil and you shall continue to be receiving it in kilograms. I'm happy you are on the same level with the Gaza, anything you wish them shall be demonstrated to you in double, because we all know it was thier land they took, but as for you, you only want to steal from Nigeria what it's not yours. Watch and see how Buhari will continue to deal with you in the remaining of his tenure. Selfish people
The many gibberish rantings of terrorist apologists bore me. Couldn’t even sieve through the ceaseless inanities.

7 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by kareemkamil(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2021
bro4u:
Lol... Them Neva see anything yet

Christianity is a terrorists religion, see how Christian's are happy because humans been, being killed.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TheGift: 5:40pm On May 15, 2021
This War did not start today. They are both Sons of Abraham. You are trying to analyse it purely from the perspective of recent hostilities, which is limiting. P.S. No where did i justify Hamas, please, just saying let us not be one-sided in our judgement of the matter , purely based on our biases.
Grandmeister:

Whatever wrong you perceive isreal did is not enough justification to start launching hundreds of missiles into their streets! Is this logic lost on you terrorist apologists? So to your unbiased and logical mind the best way to express your grievances is to start launching rockets into the homes were your supposed aggressor’s women and children sleep? You must be fvcking kidding me.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Grandmeister(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2021
Staphylococcus:

He is dead, died like a rat. And the Jews are still here and will be here long after your venereal disease laden phallus has rotted to dust, together with all terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2021
Elsueno:
Am so ashamed!........just look at how some Nigerians are celebrating the killing of innocent women & children. This is something even Jesus will utterly condemn. What kind of hatred do u have for a particular religion that will make u happily celebrate the death of thier kid. THIS IS JUST FUCVKING SICK
Blame the terrorist that used them as a shield. Mind you Israel has always asked civilians occupying the buildings to evacuate and gave them time to do so before they strike.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Grandmeister(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2021
TheGift:
This War did not start today. They are both Sons of Abraham. You are trying to analyse it purely from the perspective of recent hostilities, which is limiting. P.S. No where did i justify Hamas, please, just saying let us not be one-sided in our judgement of the matter , purely based on our biases.
Yes it didn’t start today. And I never said isreal was without blemish. My MAJOR vexation is people acting like it was justified for hamas to FIRST start launching rockets at isreal but wrong for isreal to throw theirs back? It’s still negotiable when two parties are cursing and threatening and calling each other out on political and economic disagreements. BUT when the other side starts launching rockets the handshake don pass elbow level. Launching rockets is a declaration of war, no two ways about it.

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On May 15, 2021
God bless Israel. Kill all the modafokas

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by ModestGal(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2021
Grandmeister:

The many gibberish rantings of terrorist apologists bore me. Couldn’t even sieve through the ceaseless inanities.
Lol, this thread has confirmed to me who the real Igbos are. Well, I knew, but I was trying to be liberal, I regret ever clamouring for love among the Southerners, I'd rather be dead than to bed glued with your tribe full of bitterness, hatred,bigots and injustice. You are worst than the Fulani killing people in the bush, the only difference is that you haven't been given a gun. 90% of you guys are Narcissist. I pray you heal

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Grandmeister(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:

Lol, this thread has confirmed to me who the real Igbos are. Well, I knew, but I was trying to be liberal, I regret ever clamouring for love among the Southerners, I'd rather be dead than to bed glued with your tribe full of bitterness, hatred,bigots and injustice. You are worst than the Fulani killing people in the bush, the only difference is that you haven't been given a gun. 90% of you guys are Narcissist. I pray you heal
Yawns…..more blah blah blah. It’s a headache trying to understand terrorist sympathizers honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:
The world is watching in folded arms.

I have a question though.
The top cities in Naija get iron dome or SAMs like Israel?
Abi if any country decides to attack us now, we'd depend on vibes and Insha Allah cheesy

Lmao
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Mustiboy(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2021
IBvoss:
Too many ignorant and unintelligent people on this forum...Quite unfortunate, but I'd like to believe the majority of Nigerians aren't so close-minded with lots of uneducated opinions and thoughts, like the moronic populace of Nairaland.

Mr Einstein, can you please educate us with the necessary information? We uneducated folks will like to learn.

Don't you think that is better than barking here like an endangered dog?

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 15, 2021
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by IBvoss(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
Mustiboy:

Mr Einstein, can you please educate us with the necessary information? We uneducated folks will like to learn.

Don't you think that is better than barking here like an endangered dog?

I don't remember specifying any individual(s) in particular in that post, but for you to go out of your way to identify yourself as someone unintelligent and uneducated by quoting me is quite amusing.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by blacknoir: 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
Hedone:
These descendants of David and Goliath have been fighting themselves for more than 4 thousand years undecided
Lol also Isaac and Ishmael
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
grandlexuz:

I don't argue with empty heads.
Or perhaps the person with a 'full head' doesn't have a source/facts.. but rather chooses to spread propaganda.

[/quote]Gainman:
mumu why mentioning Hezbollah here again. Give us the source where Hezbollah taught Israel a lesson. Is it not that same Hezbollah financing Hamas. Let him come out direct to face Israeli army.[quote]
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
slachtoffers:

UK government recognizes that IPOB are being treated unjustly but every sane Western government treats hamas like the terrorists they are.

As for you terrorist sympathiser you can buy one way ticket and go join hamas. First they will use your black cunt when they are done, they start passing you around ( like isis did to Shamima Begum) while passed your used cunt around IDF rocket will fall on your empty skull and save you from the miserable deaths that awaits in the hands of hamas. grin

I actually just googled Shamima Begum, and what I saw made me laugh and sad for her, how will a 15 year old British citizen decide to go to Syria to join Isil terrorist? And then she expects U.K to accept her back? It's not possible na.....

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Mustiboy(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2021
IBvoss:

I don't remember specifying any individual(s) in particular in that post, but for you to go out of your way to identify yourself as someone unintelligent and uneducated by quoting me is quite amusing.

Mr Einstein, I don't mind identifying as uneducated so long it makes you get down from your Olympian height to school us.

At least, prove your supposed intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by LegendHero(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
FIRDAUS3:

This quote makes my day

You welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by mhmsadyq(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Hezbollah thought Israel a lesson? When was that? I want to learn.

Then I can see u really do not know Israel u are ranting about. For the last 400yrs have been slaves to virtually every nation, To the Greeks, the Romans, the Turks, the Germans, the British! Hitler even fried 6million of dem in various gas chambers scattered over Europe, why didn’t the GREAT ISRAELI MILITARY stop Hitler? Where was this military wen General Titus crucified millions of Jews in one day and sold the rest into cheap slavery in the sacking of Jerusalem? Where was d military wen the Jews were herded together inside synagogues and den burnt alive by the Crusaders, for killing Jesus? Where was dis military wen Judas Maccabees was murdered by the Seleucians and MacAnthony be-heading their last Haesmonean king? D list is endless. The issue is, it’s peeps like u who push the Jews into false hope of military invincibility till they almost auto-destroy themselves, by biting more dan they can really chew.

Krismas.

Why don u find out why Israeli army left Lebanon in 2000? The Hizbollah chased them out with their tale btw their legs grin six yrs afterward wen they had cause to cross swords again, Israel choose to stay in the air to bomb bomb. Liver no gree dem come down and fight. Israeli military that the Americans virtually spoon feed, fund and arm like a spoilt child! Overhype

Krismas
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by samonak(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2021
In some twisted fashion, there are many Christians in the world who think it is a supreme task to back anything Israel does, whether good or bad. You hear them say “look in the Bible! God said He will condemn anybody who condemns Israel, blah blah blah”
It is lost on them that Christians cannot practice their religion freely in Israel despite the billions of dollars spent in Israel on pilgrimage and tourism annually, it is lost on the blacks that Israel remains a very racist society where blacks are regarded as less than human.
So they side with Israel as she steps on the necks of their Palestinian and Arab citizens, as they contunu to take their lands and squeeze any signs of hope or growth from them.
Today Israel visits the most horrible atrocities on the Palestinians in a worse fashion that was visited upon the Jews throughout the course of history. Israeli or Palestinian, the same God made them both. There must be peace between the brothers. In a constantly changing world, we cannot allow this vicious harvest of death to keep continuing. Israel cannot continue to come against the Palestinians with tanks, bombs and sophisticated weapons.
Let this circle be broken.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by IBvoss(m): 6:31pm On May 15, 2021
Mustiboy:

Mr Einstein, I don't mind identifying as uneducated so long it makes you get down from your Olympian height to school us.

At least, prove your supposed intelligence.

If you're that interested in my opinion, I already made a statement. Go search for it in the thread. Bye Bye �
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 15, 2021
Staphylococcus:

lol, see pains

Hilter could only lay hands on Jews who weren't in a country

Shame suppose dey catch you because it was the Jewish britons that still cracked him to his grave

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I actually just googled Shamima Begum, and what I saw made me laugh and sad for her, how will a 15 year old British citizen decide to go to Syria to join Isil terrorist? And then she expects U.K to accept her back? It's not possible na.....

No mind the yeye girl. She thinks life is fantasy.

This shit is real. Like I keep saying to her fellow terrorists sympathisers here in Naija, buy ticket and go join hamas and face the wrath of IDF instead of ranting online.

IDF rocket na original sense formatter grin

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:
In some twisted fashion, there are many Christians in the world who think it is a supreme task to back anything Israel does, whether good or bad. You hear them say “look in the Bible! God said He will condemn anybody who condemns Israel, blah blah blah”
It is lost on them that Christians cannot practice their religion freely in Israel despite the billions of dollars spent in Israel on pilgrimage and tourism annually, it is lost on the blacks that Israel remains a very racist society where blacks are regarded as less than human.
So they side with Israel as she steps on the necks of their Palestinian and Arab citizens, as they contunu to take their lands and squeeze any signs of hope or growth from them.
Today Israel visits the most horrible atrocities on the Palestinians in a worse fashion that was visited upon the Jews throughout the course of history. Israeli or Palestinian, the same God made them both. There must be peace between the brothers. In a constantly changing world, we cannot allow this vicious harvest of death to keep continuing. Israel cannot continue to come against the Palestinians with tanks, bombs and sophisticated weapons.
Let this circle be broken.

Bros don't get it twisted all sane mind is cheering Israel up for bombing the terrorists organisation called hamas.

If you think I am not being real, you join hamas and watch us celebrate here on NL once IDF rocket land on that your terrorist skull.

No time for bs you guys think Israel is like Nigeria that pampers and breed terrorists. IDF don't f around. Do anyhow you see anyhow. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Mugabe's Humiliation In Nigeria Tops Zimbabwean Newspaper Headlines (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.