Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (66386 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Ramaa(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2021
GOOD JOB ISRAEL......UP UP UP ISRAEL....SHOW NO MERCY TO TERRORISTS......FINISH THEM ALL......

5 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by MI6: 4:33pm On May 15, 2021
God bless Isreal! Since the days of old, the enemies of Isreal will always fail and fall. We stand with Isreal!

lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8TY8mXT-s8

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/15/997124491/israeli-airstrike-in-gaza-destroys-building-with-ap-bureau

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Gainman: 4:34pm On May 15, 2021
shogsman:
This are Israelites begging Palestine to take them in in 1947 now they are killing them and claiming Thier lands for themselves and our ever so stupid Nigerian youths are hailing them because of the religious bigotry that have destroyed your lives and that of Nigeria from it's inception
I can see u their standing and witnessing how the Israelis are begging d Palestinians. Mumu dey worry you. Why u no talk about how d fulanis took over ilorin from afonja.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by aryzgreat: 4:35pm On May 15, 2021
[s]
TheGift:
Even your great, great, great, great , grand father does not know the origin of this fight. It may be better to stay out of it rather than take a one-sided view.
[/s]

At least I'm learned enough to read and know the history unlike you lots that evoke islamic sentiment to support terrorists

If I don't stay off it, what will you do? Send missiles to me like your terrorist Hamas brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by ttbaba(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2021
PA is using small slap collecting big one

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Gainman: 4:36pm On May 15, 2021
slachtoffers:

Terrorist sighted.

Is hamas not fighting a hate war?

Please take your Taqiya somewhere else. grin
what u don't know is Israel is now taking the war to Hamas hideout. He is gonna be smoked out this time once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by LustreChris(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2021
This looks like a controlled demolition, to me.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by IMAliyu(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Any thing to erase the demonic cult called Islam is acceptable for world peace
Ah yes.
The only way to peace is to genocide 1.5 billion people.
Totally makes sense.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Musisco01(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2021
Rgade:
sad
Was Hamas using the building to launch rockets?
Israel needs to apply some breaks now for reals.
The hate is getting too much abeg.

The most sensible comment ever typed today
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by IMAliyu(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:
angry

I JUST WISH COUNTRIES LIKE IRAN OR NORTH KOREA CAN JUST SEND NUCLEAR BOMB TO CLEAR THOSE SAVAGE ISRAELITES. FUCKÍNG OPPRESSORS.

ONE THING THAT'S SURE,

- ARABS DON'T FORGIVE...

- ISREALS DAYS ARE NUMBERED...

- TABLES WILL SURELY TURN AROUND...

- THERE CAN NEVER BE PEACE BETWEEN ISREAL AND PALESTINE TILL FOREVER...

One day... Palestinians will take there revenge and I hope that it'll happen in my lifetime.
And you think Israel doesn't know this?
They are geographically and politically in a sea surrounded by sharks and they are willing to do anything to survive. Even if it means dirty tactics or committing war crimes.

With this knowledge, they were even able to fight 3 countries at once, during the 6 day war and annexed and doubled their territory.

And North Korea for the most part, doesn't concern themselves with the rest of the world.

5 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by RaptorX: 4:48pm On May 15, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Just like under Obama, Biden has arrived and its wildfire everywhere, smh for Americans
George Bush was not a Democrat.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Ahmerdibnz: 4:50pm On May 15, 2021
May almighty Allah save the people of Palestine!
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2021
grandlexuz:

Do your research and you will be informed
I have extensively researched this topic.. and time and time again I see that Isreal shows extreme restraint - something you and Hamas do not appreciate - if places were swapped I can only imagine what Hamas would do to Isreal, yet u choose to call them terrorists.
Also you said Hezbollah taught Isreal a lesson.. I wonder what U mean by that (taught a lesson).. the source U got such 'informed' information from would be helpful.
P.S - next time ensure the sword u use to judge swings both ways..

6 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2021
Hedone:
These descendants of David and Goliath have been fighting themselves for more than 4 thousand years undecided
I wonder o.. can't they just live in peace??!!

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 15, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
May almighty Allah save the people of Palestine!
The answer to this prayer lies in the hands of Hamas leadership.. They shouldn't launch rockets at Isreali civilian population and no one would attack them.. That way they would be happy, Isreal would be happy and Allah would be happy.. Everyone wins.

8 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Dailymemoirs4: 4:58pm On May 15, 2021
Hedone:
These descendants of David and Goliath have been fighting themselves for more than 4 thousand years undecided

No be small descendants of David and Goliath hahahaha
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by adelaja70(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2021
hidee20:

No be small stick o, if not for Israel iron dome imagine the damage thousands of Hamas rockets would have done.
All of them wan die be that.... Israel go annex Gaza within 24hrs, they have done it before.

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by UncleKoboko: 5:00pm On May 15, 2021
IMAliyu:

And you think Israel doesn't know this?
They are geographically and politically in a sea surrounded by sharks and they are willing to do anything to survive. Even if it means dirty tactics or committing war crimes.

With this knowledge, they were even able to fight 3 countries at once, during the 6 day war and annexed and doubled their territory.

And North Korea for the most part, doesn't concern themselves with the rest of the world.

I know
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by bluefilm: 5:00pm On May 15, 2021

Just like 9/11 all over again!

Biden loves War.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Cnach: 5:03pm On May 15, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/15/997124491/israeli-airstrike-in-gaza-destroys-building-with-ap-bureau
Na which kind explosive dey bring a mighty building as such down in a minute?
Omo explosive dey echo till clip finish.
Walahi oyibo get witch

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 15, 2021
Gainman:
Go read your koran
lol, how can he read what he doesn't understand

He isn't Arab now, unless you mean go and "recite" your Koran like bot

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Sirkingsnado: 5:08pm On May 15, 2021
jackslow:
Rip to your English

Bleep ur mum

Abu onye Igbo ma bekke mu adi mma maobu odiro mma nke ahu abulo mkpa mu

Ezibida all terrorist but jihad in name of Allah must rot in fire grin

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2021
LegendHero:
Everything is time.

A time to be the oppressor and a time to be the oppressed.

In as much as the world revolves, power is transient.

This Quote Makes my Day.
Thanks

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Sirkingsnado: 5:12pm On May 15, 2021
SmartyPants:

Okay. Go back to your petty trading and leave the intellectual discussion for the intelligentsia. thanks!

U must be afonja or ewu awusa

The most intelligent people in Africa are igbos do u think uneducated person can be in a business u must be joking trade required many tactic s

Which ur brothers can never can grin

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by engrchykae(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2021
Thank God for Israel if not parasitic Arabs would have made for west Africa.
Imagine Arabs displacing blacks from Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Tyre and Sidon?
Only God knows how Ethiopia survived to this day.
Thank God for Israel

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by otipoju(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:
Isreal is just sabre rattling and on cruise mode because the Palestinians are weak and helpless, after subjecting them to coastal, aerial and economic blockade, how do you expect the fight to be even? It's more like bringing a knife to a gunfight. If they really want a fair fight or to meet their match let them take on formidable opponents like Russia or even China. Besides, Isreal is nothing without the help of US, that gives them both Financial and military aid. Their antics are typical of a bully. I am a bonafide Christian and not in support of what they're doing.

So they should sit idle and let Hamas blow them to pieces with over 2000 rockets abi. Thats why Fulani dey ride una anyhow.

What God condemns is the shedding of innocent blood. When an enemy has sworn to wipe your people off the face of the earth, you dont play with them.

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by engrchykae(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2021
Thank God for Israel if not parasitic Arabs would have made for west Africa.
Imagine Arabs displacing blacks from Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Tyre and Sidon?
Only God knows how Ethiopia survived to this day.
Thank God for Israel,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Misturaomolayo: 5:25pm On May 15, 2021
Please help a stranded Nairalander. I am tucked half-way to Akwa-Ibom State. I got robbed on the road and had to borrow a passersby phone to write this.

ACCOUNT NAME:- OBOT NNABUK PRINCE

Account Number:-0708416754

BANK NAME:- ACCESS BANK

God bless
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Karlovych: 5:27pm On May 15, 2021
RaptorX:
George Bush was not a Democrat.
But Obama and Biden the peacemakers and healers are

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Mugabe's Humiliation In Nigeria Tops Zimbabwean Newspaper Headlines (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.