Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (66290 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by MysteryShopper: 2:43pm On May 15, 2021
I am not rejoicing. Muslims are terrorists, they started looking for trouble only for Israel to retaliate. Israel is a peaceful country

GOTVee:

I'm sure you're a Christian like me but here you are rejoicing over the terrorist activities of the Israeli government. Israel is killing innocent people and we Christians should not support such terrorism

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by shogsman(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2021
myrrtle:
Take Buhari to Hague first... hypocritic and terrorist sympathizer. Assuming Isreal doesn't have a defence system, do you know how many children and women would have been killed on their side? Or you want Israel to stop fighting so that Hamas will be the only force attacking and you'll rejoice and thank your Allah for victory against the Jews?
I'm a Christian and if you don't want God to punish you and your family don't ever quote me again,I don't have the strength or the inclination to deal with you pathetic excuse of a human being today.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by 9jaRealist: 2:44pm On May 15, 2021
shogsman:
This are Israelites begging Palestine to take them in in 1947 now they are killing them and claiming Thier lands for themselves and our ever so stupid Nigerian youths are hailing them because of the religious bigotry that have destroyed your lives and that of Nigeria from it's inception

You have to understand that most of the comments here are based on ignorance (or religious brainwashing)...
>

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2021
naija1stnigar:
If not for the Israeli air defense system Hamas plan was to wipe out Israel as nation, they would have killed thousands if not for the iron dome and you expect Israel not to retaliate? Even their retaliation is a very soft retaliation because before carrying out any attack they will have first give warnings to civilians around the targeted areas before launching a major attack basically to destroy facilities used by the terrorist Hamas, I see no reason why anyone should give Israel a bad name for defending themselves.

If Israel goes full scale war, they will flatten Hamas in 10 minutes.

All the Arab countries combined cannot defeat Israel thats why they have made peace after losing three wars.

And don't forget, Israel has the final solution - over 300 Hydrogen Bombs / enough to destroy all the major cities in the world. Israel is not playing - after the Holocaust they learnt their lesson - NEVER AGAIN !!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by SmartyPants(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2021
Sirkingsnado:

Isreali Dy train ur dss and up till now them no fit capture shaku if Boko Haram u must be a madman

Okay. Go back to your petty trading and leave the intellectual discussion for the intelligentsia. thanks!
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Bahun(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color] grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Akwamkpuruamu:
Fire on! Next time, Hamas will think twice before attacking Israel again. No be who first throw punch de beat him opponent. No be who first call police de win case
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by MysteryShopper: 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
Israel is a peaceful country, they only retaliate when you give them cause to. Muslim countries are terrorists. Israel is dealing with their stupidity

GOTVee:

Isreal is a terrorist country. We Christians should distance ourselves from Israel

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by SmartyPants(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
iamclime:

I once stayed in a guest house somewhere in Lagos where Isreali military who trained Abacha's elite guards stayed while in Nigeria. Remember the days of Isreali soldiers and their Uzzi guns?

Fascinating! I wouldn't have thought you stayed in publicly accessible hotels.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:
Why are igbos in this thread heartless

Ewedu people have carry their own come

7 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by myrrtle(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:
Isreal is just sabre rattling and on cruise mode because the Palestinians are weak and helpless, after subjecting them to coastal, aerial and economic blockade, how do you expect the fight to be even? It's more like bringing a knife to a gunfight. If they really want a fair fight or to meet their match let them take on formidable opponents like Russia or even China. Besides, Isreal is nothing without the help of US, that gives them both Financial and military aid. Their antics are typical of a bully. I am a bonafide Christian and not in support of what they're doing.
you are wrong and heavily ignorant. So Israel should pamper their enemy cos their enemy is weak? Why didn't the weak enemy use their good judgment and respect themselves before fighting. On the part of Russia and China, they can try Israel and know what's up. Even the US wouldn't dare. And as a matter of fact there are more Jews in America than in Isreal so attacking one is attacking the other. Russia and China can try.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by humilitypays(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2021
This is how Biafran special bombers will be dropping bombs on Islamic terrorists buildings in the North and in any of their hideouts in Middle-Belt by the time Biafra gets her freedom.

We just can't wait to deal with all Muslim terrorists giving West Africa sleepless nights, especially Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

There will be a shoot at sight order at all Biafran borders to shoot anything walking around with cows or anything wearing Jalabia and nearing Biafran border.

Our responsibility will be to send all Muslim terrorists to their Allah faster than they wish just as Russia does to Chechnya Muslim terrorists and how China deals with theirs too.

Troublesome people who have swore that the world will never know peace

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by AmuAwusa: 2:47pm On May 15, 2021
shogsman:
Waiting for the ever so foolish nairalanders to come and support the killing of children,women and attack on innocent businesses all because of religion.
I guess killing more than 42children ,24women including pregnant women,and 16 elderly people above 70 , blowing 3 UN buildings,57 Residential buildings,4 schools is Israel idea of defense.see them in Hague very soon

Well I guess his friends stopped throwing stones did they? Suck it up dude!
It's not a child's play being surrounded by terrorists nations.

And for the last pics there, we have more gory ones killed by islamists in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by PlayMaker14: 2:48pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:
Why are igbos in this thread heartless
You're now showing that you're a weak tribal bigot...

What has this got to do with Igbos?

Use your brain to think and not what's in-between your legs.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by myrrtle(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2021
shogsman:

I'm a Christian and if you don't want God to punish you and your family don't ever quote me again,I don't have the strength or the inclination to deal with you pathetic excuse of a human being today.
Had I known you are this foolish, I wouldn't have bothered. Bye

6 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by tofu4u: 2:49pm On May 15, 2021
Raycrane01:
The truth is this fight has been going on for decade, this shit a 73 year old beef. You look at it from an angel, then u say Israel fired rockets into Gaza,’ then Israel is the bad guy, because they’re bombing Gaza, But then you take a step back in time, and you go, but Hamas fired rockets at Israel.’ Then Hamas is the bad guy. My point is to talk bout this beef you need to be able to measure time.. or how far you want to start it from..
In Trevor Noah's voice
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by IBvoss(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2021
Too many ignorant and unintelligent people on this forum...Quite unfortunate, but I'd like to believe the majority of Nigerians aren't so close-minded with lots of uneducated opinions and thoughts, like the moronic populace of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by shogsman(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2021
9jaRealist:

You have to understand that most of the comments here are based on ignorance (or religious brainwashing)...
>
I am a Christian myself and the way this distasteful individuals that calls themselves Christian support ethnic cleansing,the horrible killing of children, elderly women and pregnant women just because they are Muslims makes me realize why Nigerians deserve to suffer from their government for a very long period of time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 2:50pm On May 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You're now showing that you're a weak tribal bigot...

What has this got to do with Igbos?

Use your brain to think and not what's in-between your legs.

Yoruba slots creeping out of their N800/day brothels to comment rubbish

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by walkingshadow911: 2:50pm On May 15, 2021
isrealites had been badass since... even in the Bible.

but God got their back

7 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
myrrtle:
Had I known you are this foolish, I wouldn't have bothered. Bye

He's a Muslim, using Taqiyya

Quran inspired deception

Same with GOTVee

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
I am really touched that Israel warned them to evacuate the building before bombing it, that is compassion during war, Hamas has been striking back and we've not heard one single warning from them before striking, and them terrorist sympathisers here want us to support Palestine, how na?

undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by AmuAwusa: 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
MysteryShopper:
I am not rejoicing. Muslims are terrorists, they started looking for trouble only for Israel to retaliate. Israel is a peaceful country

GOTVee is a _penis washing raghead. Do t fall for his tricks. And yes! Let them burn, I support Isreal.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Theboss100(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

God make a convenant?

Where?
How?
When?

Because your story book (Bible) said so?

I LAUGH IN YOUR STUPĂŽDITY
The Bible, the Book Of Books is not a story book. All the things written in the Bible are fulfilling right before us.

Only fools believe there is no God.

That convanant God made to them will stand forever. God scattered them because of the disobedience, he punished them into slavery for 430 years. That's enough suffering. When they repented, He brought them back to the land which He gave their fathers as an inheritance.

Nobody can defeat the purpose of God Almighty. Not you, not me or anyone.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected. I doubt if you have any.

But never give up.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by 9jaRealist: 2:51pm On May 15, 2021
focus7:
This is good, Aljazeera is an Islamic biased sponsored station to air manipulative news.
DBlackCeazer:
Not supporting any side, but Al Jazeera has been putting out a one sided story since the start of these chaos

How is that any different from FOX News or CNN putting out “one-sided” stories?
Can you imagine the outcry if the Russians, the Chinese or even Syria attacked BBC or Reuters?

It’s a slippery slope when a state start militarily attacking the press...
The only acceptable antidote to so-called “fake” news is to combat it with the so-called “truth”.
>

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by officialmario(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:

Lol, you talk as if they give a shit about you.
i dont care if they give a shit about me.. I just love ISREAL... I hope to see them win this battle against GAZA.
o isreal! Kill them all once again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 2:52pm On May 15, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Well I guess his friends stopped throwing stones did they? Suck it up dude!
It's not a child's play being surrounded by terrorists nations.

And for the last pics there, we have more gory ones killed by islamists in Nigeria

Imagine Northern Muslims pitying Terrorist Palestine while cheering Bandits on to kill Southern Kaduna Christians and Benue Indigenes.

Very foolish set of useless hypocrites.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:

If Hamas is terrorist, Biafrans are terrorist

UK government recognizes that IPOB are being treated unjustly but every sane Western government treats hamas like the terrorists they are.

As for you terrorist sympathiser you can buy one way ticket and go join hamas. First they will use your black cunt when they are done, they start passing you around ( like isis did to Shamima Begum) while passed your used cunt around IDF rocket will fall on your empty skull and save you from the miserable deaths that awaits you in the hands of hamas. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by AmuAwusa: 2:54pm On May 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Imagine Northern Muslims pitying Terrorist Palestine while cheering Bandits on to kill Southern Kaduna Christians and Benue Indigenes.

Very foolish set of useless hypocrites.

No mind them.
Them see a bigger terrorists with bigger gun they are crying foul. Them think say na we Christians wey dey use prayer dey fight boko haram grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Theboss100(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

God make a convenant?

Where?
How?
When?

Because your story book (Bible) said so?
You think everyone believe that nonsense?
You think what you worship works everywhere?

I LAUGH IN YOUR STUPĂŽDITY
The Bible, the Book Of Books is not a story book. All the things written in the Bible are fulfilling right before us.

That convanant God made to them will stand forever. God scattered them because of the disobedience, he punished them into slavery for 430 years. That's enough suffering. When they repented, He brought them back to the land which He gave their fathers as an inheritance.

But never give up.

6 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by ModestGal(f): 2:55pm On May 15, 2021
slachtoffers:

UK government recognizes that IPOB are being treated unjustly but every sane Western government treats hamas like the terrorists they are.

As for you terrorist sympathiser you can buy one way ticket and go join hamas. First they will use your black cunt when they are done, they start passing you around ( like isis did to Shamima Begum) while passed your used cunt around IDF rocket will fall on your empty skull and save you from the miserable deaths in the hands of hamas. grin
Try and come out publicly as a Biafra if you won't be roasted
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by UncleKoboko: 2:55pm On May 15, 2021
Theboss100:

But never give up.
It's not a story book? Then what is it?
God wrote it himself abi?
Or it fell from heaven grin
There are more than hundred bible-books in the world and more than 2000 gods being worshipped.
What makes you think that your god is special and supreme?
What makes you think that your Bible is more correct than any other "bible"? Oh I forgot, IT'S BECAUSE YOUR BIBLE SAID SO.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.