Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (66285 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by rayvelez(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Someone7 post=101719929]It's horrific to see children die from conflict. However sometimes the oy way to deter an enemy is using overwhelming force[/quote0]
Those children have been brainwashed by thr fanatics parents. Its a pity they have to die.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:34pm On May 15, 2021
SegFault:

But Israel has an iron dome and they know so whats he hassle. I don't know how some group of madmen would want to occupy another country because of some stupid myth.

Do you have sense.

Nigeria has an Army with Ak47 rifles, does that justify BHT attacking our citizens with rifles and RPGs.

You are seriously in need of psychiatric care.

6 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by killerdragon(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
Israel is making everyone hate them gradually

They shouldn't have responded in that manner but well what do i know

Hitler 2.0 go soon come
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by JooEeL(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

I tell you; let's pray for Nigeria even as people of Plateau state were killed and their land seized by the Fulanis. One G.O went there after to tell them to keep praying for Nigeria.

Unfortunately, I fear for the worst for Plateau and Southern Kaduna people. I am really sorry for them.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
tnerro1:
Good work Israel , level Gaza to the ground them you can claim nobody was there when you got there and then claim the land. Before you terrorist lovers start jerking off, is it not the same thing the Fulanis are doing in southern kaduna, jos and Benue?
The thing just tire me. Now I know why Roger waters cancelled his concerts in Israel.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=rayvelez post=101720042][/quote]

Hamas uses the children as Human shield to score some cheap points.

Even a useless Northern idiot that sleeps on groundnut bags in Kano said 1,000 Palestinians = 1 Jew.

Maybe that is the arithmetic they teach them in Islamiyya schools on Sundays.

That has led our country on a decades long battle against terrorist.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by DEADALIVE: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:
Isreal is just sabre rattling and on cruise mode because the Palestinians are weak and helpless, after subjecting them to coastal, aerial and economic blockade, how do you expect the fight to be even? It's more like bringing a knife to a gunfight. If they really want a fair fight or to meet their match let them take on formidable opponents like Russia or even China. Besides, Isreal is nothing without the help of US, that gives them both Financial and military aid. Their antics are typical of a bully. I am a bonafide Christian and not in support of what they're doing.
Then why send unnecessary missile into a country that you know will always retaliate regardless of who is involved....

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by grandlexuz(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
khorsky:
very uninformed opinion..

Do your research and you will be informed
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Empiree: 3:37pm On May 15, 2021
shogsman:
This are Israelites begging Palestine to take them in in 1947 now they are killing them and claiming Thier lands for themselves and our ever so stupid Nigerian youths are hailing them because of the religious bigotry that have destroyed your lives and that of Nigeria from it's inception
you think Nigerians have sense?. They have zero sense. I read their comments and i cried inside. And most of them are yoruba christians and Igbo. They think Israel is synonymous with Jesus. The only major groups in Nigeria that are seeking to go their separate ways from the country yet they are supporting opporession elsewhere.

Africans have problems.

These bastards will still go to church tomorrow, raise their hands and ask God for favors. How will God answer their prayers knowing their heart is evil?.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by naija1stnigar(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

If Israel goes full scale war, they will flatten Hamas in 10 minutes.

All the Arab countries combined cannot defeat Israel thats why they have made peace after losing three wars.

And don't forget, Israel has the final solution - over 300 Hydrogen Bombs / enough to destroy all the major cities in the world. Israel is not playing - after the Holocaust they learnt their lesson - NEVER AGAIN !!
after surviving ruthless invaders like the Romans,alexandre the great, Hitler who killed over six million jews, the holocaust, and seven Arab nations in 1967 I have truly learnt through the Israelites that challenges makes one stronger.

6 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=rayvelez post=101720042][/quote]

How do babies get brainwashed?
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by samonak(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Stupid Taqqiya gay

May Pork be served to you in the dream, clueless Terrorist sympathiser.

You always cheer when Benue Christians and Southern Kaduna people are killed without provocation.

But Palestine receiving rewards for terror is giving you sleepless night.
FYI I am an Idoma from Benue and yes I enjoy Pork meat wella. I don't support injustice especially from stronger opponents who use their power to bully de weak. If e pain u carry ur head hit wall, hug transformer or better still go suck a dick.

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Do you have sense.

Nigeria has an Army with Ak47 rifles, does that justify BHT attacking our citizens with rifles and RPGs.

You are seriously in need of psychiatric care.
I did not talk to you bros. Rule 2 lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
killerdragon:
Israel is making everyone hate them gradually

They shouldn't have responded in that manner but well what do i know

Hitler 2.0 go soon come

With the USA existing.

Hitler 2.0 should just advise his mother to take contraceptive now.

Germany is still apologising for Hitler, 70 years after.

Japan even dey paddy with USA.

Na Isreal you want come go do 2.0 for. You think its Agatu, Benue state. Or Pashkin, Plateau state.

You, Hitler 2.0, NA and everything inside this una country them go use am do suya.

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:39pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:

FYI I am an Idoma from Benue and yes I enjoy Pork meat wella. I don't support injustice especially from stronger opponents who use their power to bully de weak.

You are using Taqqiya

We know your type

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:
The world is watching in folded arms.

I have a question though.
The top cities in Naija get iron dome or SAMs like Israel?
Abi if any country decides to attack us now, we'd depend on vibes and Insha Allah cheesy

Guy nah insha allah get us o! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Babalola0920: 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
MOST CHRISTIANS IN THIS PART ARE FANATIC, BIGOTRY, HYPOCRITES IMAGINE BOKO HARAM BOMB CHURCH THEY WILL BOMBARD THE WHOLE INTERNET NOW THEY GIVING REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS BOMBING OF UNARMED CITIZEN OF PALESTINE WHO OWNS THE LAND THEY LIVED... WELL I BELIEVE DEM KNOW SAY PALESTINE NO DEY TIRE... PLEASE QUOTE ISRAEL WILL PAY SEVERLY FOR THIS, THEN YOU CAN BE CHANCE TO HASHTAG WHATEVER YOU LIKE...

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
Empiree:
you think Nigerians have sense?. They have zero sense. I read their comments and i cried inside. And most of them are yoruba christians and Igbo. They think Israel is synonymous with Jesus. The only major groups in Nigeria that are seeking to go their separate ways from the country yet they are supporting opporession elsewhere.

Africans have problems.

These bastards will still go to church tomorrow, raise their hands and ask God for favors. How will God answer their prayers knowing their heart is evil?.

And it is people like you with such precise hate for Christians in Nigeria, but extreme love and devotion for Islamic Terrorist Group - Hamas.

You are thr problem.

5 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Farid24224(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Abi if any country decides to attack us now, we'd depend on vibes and Insha Allah cheesy

You are even talking about Iron dome, do we even have a missile system...
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:41pm On May 15, 2021
Babalola0920:
MOST CHRISTIANS IN THIS PART ARE FANATIC, BIGOTRY, HYPOCRITES IMAGINE BOKO HARAM BOMB CHURCH THEY WILL BOMBARD THE WHOLE INTERNET NOW THEY GIVING REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS BOMBING OF UNARMED CITIZEN OF PALESTINE WHO OWNS THE LAND THEY LIVED... WELL I BELIEVE DEM KNOW SAY PALESTINE NO DEY TIRE... PLEASE QUOTE ISRAEL WILL PAY SEVERLY FOR THIS, THEN YOU CAN BE CHANCE TO HASHTAG WHATEVER YOU LIKE...

When Boko Haram killed Christians

Where was your outrage?

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Empiree: 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
DBlackCeazer:
Not supporting any side, but Al Jazeera has been putting out a one sided story since the start of these chaos
so because of that their building should be blown up?
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by DEADALIVE: 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:

My guy, do you know how this current uprising started? Israeli forces attacked the Palestinians in their Mosque, Al Iqsa ( the 3rd holiest site in Islam) during Ramadan, and forcefully evicted the Arabs from East Jerusalem, so as to build new settlements for Israelis. If you're a rational human being is it fair? To uproot people from their ancestral land? After all they met this Arabs there after the Holocaust. After the Arab- Israeli war, UN mandate designated East Jerusalem for the Arabs yet Isreal keeps on building new settlements in violation of the treaty! Even the Jews you're ignorantly rooting for, you need to see how they treat black people, especially Ethiopian Jews and other African nationals. Do u know they even exported their Apartheid ideology to The Oppressive Apartheid regime in South Africa? They aided the Boers to oppress black Africans, and even helped them to develop their nuclear weapons before the program was dismantled at the end of Apartheid.
Game of thrones.....if you must have power your enemy must die....
No trouble yourself the world will know no peace.....Human has the desire for power...

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:43pm On May 15, 2021
Empiree:
so because of that their building should be blown up?

Hamas used that same building to launch rockets.

If Aljazeera was a news channel, they should have reported Hamas using the building to launch rockets at civilians in Isreal.

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Gainman: 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:
angry

I JUST WISH COUNTRIES LIKE IRAN OR NORTH KOREA CAN JUST SEND NUCLEAR BOMB TO CLEAR THOSE SAVAGE ISRAELITES. FUCKÍNG OPPRESSORS.

ONE THING THAT'S SURE,

- ARABS DON'T FORGIVE...

- ISREALS DAYS ARE NUMBERED...

- TABLES WILL SURELY TURN AROUND...

- THERE CAN NEVER BE PEACE BETWEEN ISREAL AND PALESTINE TILL FOREVER...

One day... Palestinians will take there revenge and I hope that it'll happen in my lifetime.
you said Arabs don't forgive. Is it the Israelis that forgive. Table will turn. That is all u people can be saying now. Which kind table be that. You go don die b4 d table turn.

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by aryzgreat: 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
[s]
samonak:

My guy, do you know how this current uprising started? Israeli forces attacked the Palestinians in their Mosque, Al Iqsa ( the 3rd holiest site in Islam) during Ramadan, and forcefully evicted the Arabs from East Jerusalem, so as to build new settlements for Israelis. If you're a rational human being is it fair? To uproot people from their ancestral land? After all they met this Arabs there after the Holocaust. After the Arab- Israeli war, UN mandate designated East Jerusalem for the Arabs yet Isreal keeps on building new settlements in violation of the treaty! Even the Jews you're ignorantly rooting for, you need to see how they treat black people, especially Ethiopian Jews and other African nationals. Do u know they even exported their Apartheid ideology to The Oppressive Apartheid regime in South Africa? They aided the Boers to oppress black Africans, and even helped them to develop their nuclear weapons before the program was dismantled at the end of Apartheid.
[/s]

So Israeli soldiers just woke up and attacked Al iqsa mosque?

Why didn't you tell us how your terrorist brothers started stoning Israeli police guarding Jews going to their holy site and when the police chase them, they ran into the Al Iqsa mosque with hope that the police won't go inside to arrest them. Eventually Israeli police entered the mosque to fish them out, they started shouting their mosque was desecrated and fired missiles at Israel. This was the genesis of the current war.

You said the Jews met the Arabs after holocaust. Before holocaust where were the Jews? Arabs have Saudi Arabia as Holy site and still want to claim Jerusalem? Was Jerusalem mentioned in Koran?

The Bible existed before the Holocaust and the story of Israel was foretold therein.

You Muslims always want to claim what is not urs. Turkey used to be Christian till your Jihadists turned it to Muslim country.

The Catholic Knights fought hard to keep you lots away from many Christian heritage that would have been tagged Muslim today.

Israel will NEVER allow you claim what is not yours

5 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Farid24224(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
This fight is not a religious war, so many are getting it wrong... This is a ethical conflict.

Israel are going over board, majority of those killed aren't the Hamas but they are some innocent civilian as collateral damage..
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Why are you asking what you already know? If attacks come, na to jaapa go Benin republic or Cameroon, depending on how far you are from any of the borders
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nightalan: 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
Nigerian Youths lack independent or critical thinking. Always willing to jump on the next band wagon of trend. Now it's time to adulate and praise Isreal because it's the new koolaid in town.
Pathetic lots.

5 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 3:45pm On May 15, 2021
Its cute to see Northern Muslims listing 1,000 reasons why Christians should not stand with Jews.

They are trying to isolate Jews, defeat them - then come and finish up the Christians.

Taqqiya

If you are a Christian and you help in pushing this narrative.

May your legacy on this earth be wiped off forever.

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by UncleKoboko: 3:46pm On May 15, 2021
Gainman:
you said Arabs don't forgive. Is it the Israelis that forgive. Table will turn. That is all u people can be saying now. Which kind table be that. You go don die b4 d table turn.
you go do die but i go see am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.