Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (66289 Views)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Israeli Airstrike Sets Port of Latakia Ablaze (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 2:55pm On May 15, 2021
I don't think Satan is in hell fire.

He must be living somewhere in Northern Nigeria.

Cheering when SE and SS youths are killed.
Cheering the Southern Kaduna genocide.
Cheering the abduction of Christian students.

But coming to beg Christians to denounce Israel defending itself against terrorists.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 15, 2021
shogsman:

I am a Christian myself and the way this distasteful individuals that calls themselves Christian support ethnic cleansing,the horrible killing of children, elderly women and pregnant women just because they are Muslims makes me realize why Nigerians deserve to suffer from their government for a very long period of time

Terrorist sympathiser.

Take your preaching to Aso Rock so that your fulani brothers and radical Muslim will stop killing Christians in middle belt and Southern kaduna.

9 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by samonak(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2021
myrrtle:
you are wrong and heavily ignorant. So Israel should pamper their enemy cos their enemy is weak? Why didn't the weak enemy use their good judgment and respect themselves before fighting. On the part of Russia and China, they can try Israel and know what's up. Even the US wouldn't dare. And as a matter of fact there are more Jews in America than in Isreal so attacking one is attacking the other. Russia and China can try.

My guy, do you know how this current uprising started? Israeli forces attacked the Palestinians in their Mosque, Al Iqsa ( the 3rd holiest site in Islam) during Ramadan, and forcefully evicted the Arabs from East Jerusalem, so as to build new settlements for Israelis. If you're a rational human being is it fair? To uproot people from their ancestral land? After all they met this Arabs there after the Holocaust. After the Arab- Israeli war, UN mandate designated East Jerusalem for the Arabs yet Isreal keeps on building new settlements in violation of the treaty! Even the Jews you're ignorantly rooting for, you need to see how they treat black people, especially Ethiopian Jews and other African nationals. Do u know they even exported their Apartheid ideology to The Oppressive Apartheid regime in South Africa? They aided the Boers to oppress black Africans, and even helped them to develop their nuclear weapons before the program was dismantled at the end of Apartheid.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 2:56pm On May 15, 2021
GOTVee:

Just because I failed to support the wicked acts of the Israeli government doesn't make me less of a Christian. I have been a born again since 1987. You were probably still in your father's sperm sack then. Isreal is a terrorist country, I stand by my words

You are a Taqqiya idiot that sleeps on bags of groundnuts in Kano

9 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by akan102: 2:56pm On May 15, 2021
Rgade:

Like I said; was the building serving as a launch site for hamas rockets?
I don’t have any problem with Israel targeting proven Hamas positions.
But a building that houses media outlets?
Even if you feel their reportage is biased against you; does that justify leveling the building?
when you get the media person for the Israeli military, you ask am, our own here na to follow and comment

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Powersurge: 2:56pm On May 15, 2021
vincentjk:
They wanted to put an end to the bad belle news the aljazeera group feed the public with

Aljazeera, the NTA of Nigeria

Very soon una buhari go send Nigerian military (southerners) to goan help fight Israel, mark my words.

Aljazeera is a terrible news outlet. I usually turn them off when it comes to anything Middle East. They as bias!

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by myrrtle(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2021
shogsman:

I'm a Christian and if you don't want God to punish you and your family don't ever quote me again,I don't have the strength or the inclination to deal with you pathetic excuse of a human being today.
I forgot to mention... Israel all the way. I support what ever they have to do to defend themselves, including doing the pathetic stuff you claim they did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by baralatie(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Evil right activists should caution Hezbollah now that they are playing with rocket into Israel territory

Meanwhile Turkey is waging jihad genocide on christians in Armenian yet no one is talking
Hezbollah is too busy in Lebanon and in Syria fighting Is.
And they will not want to be on public radar at this moment.
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by TarOrfeeek: 2:59pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:

My guy, do you know how this current uprising started? Israeli forces attacked the Palestinians in their Mosque, Al Iqsa ( the 3rd holiest site in Islam) during Ramadan, and forcefully evicted the Arabs from East Jerusalem, so as to build new settlements for Israelis. If you're a rational human being is it fair? To uproot people from their ancestral land? After all they met this Arabs there after the Holocaust. After the Arab- Israeli war, UN mandate designated East Jerusalem for the Arabs yet Isreal keeps on building new settlements in violation of the treaty!

So after the evictions the next thing is for Hamas to fire rockets into Isreal residential areas.

Do you even have sense?

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by AmuAwusa: 2:59pm On May 15, 2021
GOTVee:

Just because I failed to support the wicked acts of the Israeli government doesn't make me less of a Christian. I have been a born again since 1987. You were probably still in your father's sperm sack then. Isreal is a terrorist country, I stand by my words

Yea Isreal is a terrorists country with better guns than other terrorists coutries around it. grin grin grin

Well Jews are not Christians either so you're free to oppose them. grin grin
Death to all Muslim terrorists!

Let the uncircumcision of males sieze! grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Karlovych: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
Rgade:

Funny enough the Democrats that claim to be liberal and progressive have always been the ones producing war loving presidents.
Their hypocrisy is baffling

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
grin

Even the whole Arab countries knows isreali pass both them and they Allah

Isreali kill them all

No room for terrorist all o I wish una fit release one strike at also rock
Rip to your English
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by akan102: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:
Isreal is just sabre rattling and on cruise mode because the Palestinians are weak and helpless, after subjecting them to coastal, aerial and economic blockade, how do you expect the fight to be even? It's more like bringing a knife to a gunfight. If they really want a fair fight or to meet their match let them take on formidable opponents like Russia or even China. Besides, Isreal is nothing without the help of US, that gives them both Financial and military aid. Their antics are typical of a bully. I am a bonafide Christian and not in support of what they're doing.
No worry, talk dey cheap, or Israel go just get up go meet your above mentioned names say we want fight you Abi?
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Northernblood3: 3:01pm On May 15, 2021
JooEeL:
Israel, the nation blessed by the same God most brainwashed Nigerian religio-zealots worship, is fighting wars for her survival.

But in Nigeria here, one G.O will come out and say 'Let us pray for One Nigeria'... while Fulani herdsmen are in his village, raping wives and slicing farmers' hands.

They will not see how Israel is defiantly guarding her territory now. They wont see it o. Honestly, Nigerians are the worst hypocrites. Using religion as coverup for their cowardice and unintelligence.

Wisdom. You made a smart post

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2021
GOTVee:

You are not a born again,learn another pattern

5 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by OneKinGuy(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2021

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by akan102: 3:03pm On May 15, 2021
Rgade:

It’s clear that Israel is no longer attacking to subdue a threat; this has turned into a hate war.
HOW
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:

Try and come out publicly as a Biafra if you won't be roasted

The way Israel is roasting your fellow terrorists?

E pain you ooh. grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Myself2(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2021
Israel no dey play.

Hamas was using AP and Al Jazeera being in that building as a front to hide their military intelligence arm which was also in that building.So it had to be bombed.
Also, Al Jazeera was fast becoming the PR and propaganda arm of Hamas. They got involved in the war, now they have been treated as active enemies in a war

Israel no dey play, make all these yeye boko haram and herdsmen go try their nonsense with Israel. Dem go his weeen

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Evil right activists should caution Hezbollah now that they are playing with rocket into Israel territory

Meanwhile Turkey is waging jihad genocide on christians in Armenian yet no one is talking

If they are not helped, they will be deleted. I told if turn de table of happening in gaza today, the arab wud ve long wiped out isreal. Just give them one year.

No to violence
No to oppression
Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Grandmeister(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2021
GOTVee:

I'm sure you're a Christian like me but here you are rejoicing over the terrorist activities of the Israeli government. Israel is killing innocent people and we Christians should not support such terrorism
You didn’t start with your usual “even though l I’m a born again Christian” taqqiya today? To all Christians on this thread check this guy’s post history..he is NO CHRISTIAN. Do not fall for his taqqiya.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Rynne: 3:05pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Rgade post=101718262]
Like I said; was the building serving as a launch site for hamas rockets?
I don’t have any problem with Israel targeting proven Hamas positions.
But a building that houses media outlets?
Even if you feel their reportage is biased against you; does that justify leveling the building?

The report stated that there was underground tunnel passing underneath the building, reason for the bombing and in the process hamas and jihadist fighters were killed

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by ajerimitan: 3:05pm On May 15, 2021
This is how the bible will finally be fulfilled Palestine is going down in history. It will be so devastated that it will not be inhabited for years. All its inhabitants scattered across the world. And so it will be said there was once a nation called palestine. Before you move a foot sgaints Israel becready to loose both feet.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by baralatie(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2021
OneKinGuy:
Exactly that was the reason given!
And it was this building that lead to the death of one of Hamas topmost officer

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 15, 2021
GOTVee:

Isreal is a terrorist country. We Christians should distance ourselves from Israel
lol, "we" I thought you have distance already

Wetin come remain Mr online christian

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by matotoide(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2021
See precision! That IDF pilot may not be more than 23. If na NAF naw dem go dey score own goal plus bomb civilian population without any explanation.

5 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Myself2(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2021
Israel no dey play.

Hamas was using AP and Al Jazeera being in that building as a front to hide their military intelligence arm which was also in that building.So it had to be bombed.
Also, Al Jazeera was fast becoming the PR and propaganda arm of Hamas. They got involved in the war, now they have been treated as active enemies in a war

Israel no dey play, make all these yeye boko haram and herdsmen go try their nonsense with Israel. Dem go hear weeen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by kaludestiny10(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2021
Israel wants to level Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by myrrtle(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2021
samonak:

My guy, do you know how this current uprising started? Israeli forces attacked the Palestinians in their Mosque, Al Iqsa ( the 3rd holiest site in Islam) during Ramadan, and forcefully evicted the Arabs from East Jerusalem, so as to build new settlements for Israelis. If you're a rational human being is it fair? To uproot people from their ancestral land? After all they met this Arabs there after the Holocaust. After the Arab- Israeli war, UN mandate designated East Jerusalem for the Arabs yet Isreal keeps on building new settlements in violation of the treaty!
I disagree with you. The place you call al iqsa mosque was the temple that solomon built for Yahwey, before the birth of Islam. Then when the jews were expelled from isreal, the Muslim came to claim the place and then turned the jewish temple to a mosque. Same stuff they did with Hagia Sophia, a historic Christian church that's now a mosque. After the holocaust, the jews went back to claim their land. It didn't start today, it has been on for at least 4000 years. So check your facts before you defend ignorance.

12 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Grandmeister(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2021
ModestGal:
Why are igbos in this thread heartless
You guys are one extremely bitter and selfish people that will never stand for justice or with the oppressed unless they are the one in problem. I guess this is why they are hated everywhere, even the so called Isreal do not give a shit about you.

If Hamas are terrorist, Biafrans are terrorist.
and if the killings of innocent women in Gaza is good, then the killings of 3million Biafrans in 1967 is the best, because they are both agitating for the same thing. And this is how you will be glued with Nigeria for ever, because even God can see you are selfish, butter and will never stand for truth
Bunch of heartless people
Because only igbos support Israel? Look at this blood curdling hypocrite belched from the womb of hell talking about killings of millions of Biafra. Cry all of you want. Hamas and his dumb strategy of using women and kids as meat shield will fail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) by Killermamba: 3:08pm On May 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Stella Nyanzi Teaches Daughter About Condom Usage (Photos) / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles / Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.