Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Were You Known For Whilst In School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were You Known For Whilst In School? (16386 Views)

Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by jclassiq(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2021
From primary school to university I was always highly respected cos of my academic prowess.

But life is such a bitch. Classroom experience does not translate to real life.

4 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by stanley000: 8:32pm On May 15, 2021
grin I could nickname anybody and that name would stick. Almost got expelled for nicknaming a girl "headmistress" lol. I cut grass tire b4 i got accepted back to school. I and my partner in crime "courage", if we laugh u u will change school

3 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Emperorlanky: 8:36pm On May 15, 2021
'Smallie with brains." I never believed I could be this tall. Me self surprise.
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Bahun(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin table shaker
chatinent:

Quite guy who know book or who no know?
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Pk01(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2021
Oyerinde16:
(Association of certified back benchers/seaters) ... For my years in school, I never for once sat at the front... Its either 2nd to the last seat or last seat... We had an unregistered but recognised association then... Tho I was class baby, but I was the first to own Black berry curve 2 in my class, toast of all big girls, big babes de always reserve seat for me for back cos they wanted to browse with my phone... I dated one of the class biggest babes, she just spoilt me for nothing, I was feeling like a don. but she just de use me catch cruise... Tonia, U will always be respected and remembered...
the chairman ...baba wet sabi ...na we we ...oboy for my school enh...we dey run am well well
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 15, 2021
I was the ghost of the class. Real names unknown and my known names were not in the school register. As an introvert, it brought peace and little trouble, so I didn't border. Not until when the principal called me one day during break and asked me to go to my class and invite myself to the staff room. Worse day in Secondary school.

That was the day most teachers knew my name and my parents. An awkward moment was when I answered that I was not a new student but actually joined since JSS1. Still imagine the graveyard silence that enveloped the staff room till date.

Well! I was never known in my class. I preferred ghost mode until being a litigator and a business person changed my ghost mode.

4 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Mpanyi: 8:47pm On May 15, 2021
Sailor22:
Oil always in my book... I was named oil by my teacher.
I too like food then

Hahahaha. This is damn funny
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by OyinNurse(f): 8:48pm On May 15, 2021
Efiko
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Puhrs: 8:48pm On May 15, 2021
Don
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by cdec01: 8:49pm On May 15, 2021
Baggy trousers...
Rocked it wella
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Taeewo(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2021
Comedian

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by folake4u(f): 8:54pm On May 15, 2021
Troublemaker smiley

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Lovestrong(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2021
illicit:
In secondary school
Me and one guy went and fought beside some people's house, our friends too were there

A man came out and chased us away

I left some books behind at the scene till now
lol!A coward
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Olajah81: 8:55pm On May 15, 2021
As a smoker.
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Ablemax(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2021
Call and order � all fruits and no additive fruits salad and extracts across Nigeria.... except borno state abeg

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Lovestrong(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2021
arsetalks:
I was always buying newspapers hence people call me vendor.

I was also known for sports. No one wins the best sports student when I still dey.
lol! Hw fa Ur carrier nw.
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Lovestrong(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2021
AuroraBrls:

Slawo how your side naa
I be your fan for Nairaland ooh
Even though say l no be bomber
I de gbadu your honesty and zero pretence
I no de understand Nairaland emailing
u fit reason me email Addie or Whatsapp contact wey l fit use reach you privately
Na business talk.
Tnx
lol! A holy bad'G

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Shakathezulu1: 9:06pm On May 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Tom Tom...
Stupid students.,...

Because our business study teacher ask questions for class....come set her Tom Tom....say who get am go collect the Tom Tom.....

As a real niggarrr,......na im i blast the question o....aunty way be students teacher give me the Tom Tom as promised....

From that day .......those mumu begin call me Tom Tom or aunty husband
Na FGC IDOANI, u attend
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Oppy2k2: 9:12pm On May 15, 2021
I was known as Efiwe but my social life was zero

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Ablemax(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2021
from dirts, no chemicals presevertive used,germs free and clean any where in the country without delay....home and office delivery made easy with De-global fruits....

A try

@dglobalfruits

And you'll be in love with fruits
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by JoveD20(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2021
Just an average student .
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: Romeo. smiley

Brilliant, handsome, gentle guy.

What about you?

are you sure you re not lying to us but at the same time not telling the truth either cos i know you wella op
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 9:24pm On May 15, 2021
Head girl.
Reserved student.
Never to be caught without a well-ironed uniform or a tucked-in shirt�

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2021
Ajuwon High School and Ajeromi Ifelodun Grammar School that year.. ...

Just the regular guy who's good with the pen and ready to faked the 'tough guy' when called upon by the squad. Anyway, all of my folks were both book smart and street versed...

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by chatinent: 9:30pm On May 15, 2021
igwegeorgiano:
are you sure you re not lying to us but at the same time not telling the truth either cos i know you wella op

Lol, boss.

Na the hustle to chop two square meal we dey. But it's really true. You fit still support the ministry.
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Oiza131(f): 9:33pm On May 15, 2021
Noise!!! ... Like, who I offend?? If my name isn't on the noisemakers list, it was not complete.

2 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Lovecars501(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2021
Well am known to be quiet when needed and rugged when needed..... And i hate sport die especially football
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by smarttony(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2021
Gentle Guy
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2021
I was known as the prankster
I never cried for once during maths flogging or intro-tech

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2021
Secondary school- Baby face

University - Xman

Post uni abroad- 高林

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by emmyN(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2021
Smallest and brainy. Always topped my class.
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by pensilpyper(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2021
Marigold College Oworo
I Was known for being a teachers son in my school's primary section and a very sturbon and tough one, cos I had my jss education at command school so had no fear for any teacher or student except those that knew my mum.
But I was mainly known for not crying after any beating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes New Date For Mock Exam / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG / Http://www.kogistatepoly.edu.ng Kogi Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.