Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Were You Known For Whilst In School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were You Known For Whilst In School? (16385 Views)

Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by ThierryJay: 9:54am On May 16, 2021
donjazet:
Mr dictionary. Also muscle man.

Just checked a lot of your posts and I can see that you are indeed Mr Dikko grin. Your choice of words is very grammarian. You re also quite analytical. All in all, you seem very "prim and proper bookish" based on your writing. But I'm curious as to how you got so interested muscle building at such a high intensity level (heck you re looking like a male fitness IndecentStar model from your profile).

And why restrict your analytical acumen to only Chelsea (99.9%) and Joe Biden (0.1%)? You should enter other sections more and dissipate!

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by stanley000: 9:59am On May 16, 2021
AuroraBrls:

You and your partner must have forced inferiority complex, low self esteem, and lots of traumatic feelings into innocent students and victims of your bullying and mental torture. Imagine how many of those students changed school or dodged school cos of una, some will even have schizophrenia trigger up in their later life from flashback of the painful experiences in your hands.

What if one of them wakes up tomorrow to trace you and Bleep you up big time like a man did in Thailand
lol come on man it was all for fun. we were all childish then besides everyone had to fit in one way or the other. we still had bullies in our class too i mean real bullies that will steal your notebook when its close to exams grin you sound like u were really intimaded in school too haha but today we are all doing fine. we even have a whatsapp group. alot of us are in usa uk india, last lady that did marriage couldnt believe the supprise gift we gave her. most of those olodos are even the richest now giving us jobs hehe

2 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Perfectbeing(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2021
Bell ringer
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 16, 2021
Boasting go full my own..but as everybody dey talk my I kuku talk too.

Before the boast lemme say that in primary school I was very famous...for dullness,roughness and dirtiness, I was an issue to my school and family, some even thought I was mad, the only good thing I was known for was nu drawing abilities...buh after I entered secondary school I encountered christ Jesus and my life turned around dramatically,my story is still being told in my school environment...

I was the best in acedemics in my senior secondary school days
Later became the best in sports,racing and the jumps

Was the Head boy and one of the most outstanding Senior prefects,with inbuilt leadership genes

I was also a pastor kind of student
With high morals

Highly respected by both staff and students,

I could speak well and was very bold I once got an award as the best speaker..

Was the best artist in school then
I was also very socially active especially in extracurricular activities.

Also I was seen as the knowledge guy who knew everything,cuz I read vastly and alot..

And ofcourse I was a ladies man..buh I never took advantage of it,cuz of my Christian belifes..

Few years into the university and still pretty much like that....I just thank God for my life...I'm highly favored and blesed

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2021
revived:
Nah me be head boy back then

But Damn It E Go Be For That My Head Girl

Infact E Go Be For Lala Sef tongue
You don find her knack soo? And I sure say she go sabi give head grin

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:36am On May 16, 2021
Lemme read comments
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Chinny024(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2021
Outside state quiz competition!!!
Cowbell,peak etc...
That week I would be pampered... Even if I like I should do anyhow,no one questions.. After like 2 or 3 wks,if I do anyhow, I see anyhow with harnessed flogging on top!!! grin shocked

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by queenfav(f): 12:44pm On May 16, 2021
Fashionista,my faux dreadlocks,partying,choking all my hostel mates with the aroma of my food and reading.

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Simpubozz(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2021
Na mumu dey go sku tongue
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by revived: 1:21pm On May 16, 2021
99thEnemy:
You don find her knack soo? And I sure say she go sabi give head grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Slimsly100(f): 1:31pm On May 16, 2021
Brilliancy and gentility
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by cutieBR(f): 2:00pm On May 16, 2021
Brilliant, troublesome and stubborn grin grin. Fought with most of the prefects then, especially when i know there's a football competition around the corner because I was amongst the school’s best players then. I go about making troubles, enough pampering been dey, nobody to flog me because my sports master will discipline them... I really miss my secondary school life. sad

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by illicit(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2021
Lovestrong:
lol!A coward

tongue
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by CaptainKodak(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2021
I was known for my neatness, quietness and intelligence
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2021
Demurkelly:
Yab master. I can yab the whole class single handedly. I made nicknames for the whole class.....(bad nicknames o. Like 'towel ewu' grin
Me and u dey dsame.... I fit yab even person father or mother or any family member wey I never see b4.... Guy I worst for yabing no be lie....but I dey very very troublesome and short too.....Hahahahhahahha
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Demurkelly: 2:39pm On May 16, 2021
Kyngfarabale1:

but I dey very very troublesome and short too.....Hahahahhahahha

Lol...we dey d same page o cheesy
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by godofuck231: 2:48pm On May 16, 2021
A bookworm and an evil strategists
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 16, 2021
the brilliant student, ITK, oversabi.
Re: What Were You Known For Whilst In School? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:13am On May 25, 2021
Bodyodour:
Akaogwu(hand of juju). They couldn't pronounce my surname.
Alagwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes New Date For Mock Exam / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG / Http://www.kogistatepoly.edu.ng Kogi Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.