Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

X - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / X (7483 Views)

Ln Afghanistan: These Taliban Hatred For Woman,dont They Have Sexx / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / I Feel I Encounter Good Lucks After Masturbating, Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X by McStoic(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2021
Strange post. As a Christian I don't condone premarital sex but I know that when you have sex with someone, you exchange spirits, virtues etcand become as each other. It's a mystery, that's why Bible said a man shall leave his parents and shall be joined together. God's gift is without repentance, so what your partner has will affect you even though it could be sinful when you indulge in it.
We need to be careful though cos whatever is done in our body, we shall give account of them.
Re: X by ElPayaso(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:

No worry I go dash u 2odds but stake high

I fit stake 10k sef... Me no dey stake anyhow

1 Like

Re: X by Jeon(f): 8:31pm On May 16, 2021
Cholls:
my brother it actually does....that is one of the mystery of God

Wow!
Which God? The Africa god?
Re: X by frozen70(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2021
riverbird:
I have this girl that I have been dating for 4 years now but we never had sex until early this year, one thing I noticed was that's anytime we have sexx I always have things working fine for me and I don't really understand what is really the thing with her, the recent one was early this week after like a day we made out I won all my bets

I was thinking it's about winning a job proposal or contract

So wining bet us now some thing that you can call luck

Alright, keep banging her and keep winning, until you get enough to marry her

And make sure you marry her, else your luck will go

1 Like

Re: X by Cholls(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
Jeon:

Wow!
Which God? The Africa god?
my brother the universal God
Re: X by Jeon(f): 6:39am On May 17, 2021
Cholls:
my brother the universal God

UNIVERSAL GOD IS AGAINST PREMARITAL AND EXTRAMARITAL SEX.
Re: X by slyydave(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2021
riverbird:

Really?
DONT JOKE WITH HER PLEASE.IF SHE IS GOOD GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER

1 Like

Re: X by Bossman25(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2021
No mind this western people brainwashed with western doctrines ( marriage)
Continue dey enjoy your babe, she be wife, her sprit bless u pkatapkata.. No sharing self, if na me I no go let her leave house ...
So babes dey na badluck dem go bring come give u...
Watch out as u go buy house for Banana island....
Note: betting no be solution to financial freedom, she is the good luck charm, na u be the hustle...just be confident that God don bless your hustle be that...u will be surprised.

riverbird:
I have this girl that I have been dating for 4 years now but we never had sex until early this year, one thing I noticed was that's anytime we have sexx I always have things working fine for me and I don't really understand what is really the thing with her, the recent one was early this week after like a day we made out I won all my bets

3 Likes

Re: X by ustanejnr(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2021
Yea , true somehow, had a girlfriend back then at school. When I notice the trend , whenever I broke must find way blast her, money go show. But mehn this girl was so loose, she can Bleep any thing. Na cele babe.
Re: X by tosaino95(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
It's MYSTERIOUS with some girls, sex and luck.....Many ladies carry many of such good and evil with them..you are one of the many persons I have seen saying sex and winning bet...I am a living witness, i made love to a girl far back on March 28, 2014 by 2pm after placing a bet of 5 draws and 4 wins on the France ligue 2 and France National with Nth and won N321k.
It happen with other ladies on May 31st and August 15th of same year of 750k and 1.7m.

Since then, i no fit explain the mystery. I fear 2014 that year!

whether you're lying or not i believe there is luck and good luck when man have sex with woman...

it might be mystery but it's real.

2 Likes

Re: X by riverbird: 6:58am On May 18, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
It's MYSTERIOUS with some girls, sex and luck.....Many ladies carry many of such good and evil with them..you are one of the many persons I have seen saying sex and winning bet...I am a living witness, i made love to a girl far back on March 28, 2014 by 2pm after placing a bet of 5 draws and 4 wins on the France ligue 2 and France National with Nth and won N321k.
It happen with other ladies on May 31st and August 15th of same year of 750k and 1.7m.

It's really a mistry
Re: X by galadima77(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Wow!
Re: X by galadima77(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2021
tosaino95:

whether you're lying or not i believe there is luck and good luck when man have sex with woman...

it might be mystery but it's real.

Yeah.
Re: X by Solsix(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
amedualiyu:

You don't need to be told that God has sent your wife to you already. Please no use am do girl- friend.
Satan also knows how to arrange stuffs like that. Or are telling me God is interested in thier fornication
Re: X by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pr olificgiant:
Bro, drop booking code this weekend make we self her presence from here
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: X by Codeye(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
riverbird:
Please book another one send me I go play 1million
070 56 35 24 12
U go enjoy me
Re: X by frozen70(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
riverbird:

So your luck is tied to bet, I was thinking that you are talking about luck from place of work like promotion and good report
Re: X by orohbiro(f): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mine is different I look old and sad
Re: X by samwash(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, But its end is the way of death. (Amp ver.) Prov 4:12

You think the Devil doesn't kwn what he is doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About / Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. / This Pretty Entrepreneur Is Trending Online Because Of Her Massive Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.