Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

X - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / X (7446 Views)

Ln Afghanistan: These Taliban Hatred For Woman,dont They Have Sexx / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / I Feel I Encounter Good Lucks After Masturbating, Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by riverbird: 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
Look

6 Likes

Re: X by Iamaboonasir(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2021
shocked
Re: X by HungryLion231: 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:
I have this girl that I have been dating for 4 years now but we never had sex until early this year, one thing I noticed was that's anytime we have sexx I always have things working fine for me and I don't really understand what is really the thing with her, the recent one was early this week after like a day we made out I won all my bets
oya share the good luck nah. go an lash today na so u can pass me some booking codes, lets win together

6 Likes

Re: X by amedualiyu(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:
I have this girl that I have been dating for 4 years now but we never had sex until early this year, one thing I noticed was that's anytime we have sexx I always have things working fine for me and I don't really understand what is really the thing with her, the recent one was early this week after like a day we made out I won all my bets

You don't need to be told that God has sent your wife to you already. Please no use am do girl- friend.

25 Likes

Re: X by riverbird: 4:56pm On May 15, 2021
amedualiyu:

You don't need to be told that God has sent your wife to you already. Please no use am do girl- friend.

Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: X by raphroye: 4:57pm On May 15, 2021
The devil in you would tell you not to marry her
Re: X by Prolificgiant(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2021
Bro, drop booking code this weekend make we self her presence from here

8 Likes

Re: X by Vyzz: 5:48pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:

Make I do small na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: X by IzuKason(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2021
Perhaps she's from Marine Kingdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: X by Lalami3232(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2021
Devil wey u dey see so eeh, na really bad person. See as he just wan destroy ur life, chai. So u believe say na fornication with this babe na dey give u luck? Oya continue, eye yam ceeeeing yhu!!! Ur case just be like person wey dey say "If I take weed eeh, I dey get better inspiration", my brother na ur life u destroy small small so. U no go fit dey indulge in anything wey be sin against God and man and still dey believe say the thing na dey give u goodluck.

When we small, dem go tell us say if we pluck a strand of hair from our eyelid and put am ontop awa head, we go dey very lucky. Coincidentally, whenever I do that shit as a child, I dey get luck.
Another one be say, whenever I lost a tooth, I go turn the tooth around my head 7times before I trow am for zinc so that the tooth go grow back, and coincidentally, the tooth go grow after some weeks grin. Laslas eeh, I wan make u know say no be the fornication with the babe dey give you luck, but if u think otherwise, then marry her and become a Dangote grin

7 Likes

Re: X by riverbird: 6:04pm On May 15, 2021
Vyzz:

Make I do small na
Wetin dey worry u like this? sad

1 Like

Re: X by Quality20(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2021
u are deceiving urself. Can anything really good emanate from a forbidden sinful act? Time will tell

1 Like

Re: X by Cholls(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2021
Quality20:
u are deceiving urself. Can anything really good emanate from a forbidden sinful act? Time will tell
my brother it actually does....that is one of the mystery of God

3 Likes

Re: X by yetunsbay(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2021
Quality20:
what of if he decide to marry her now
Re: X by Jeremani: 6:20pm On May 15, 2021
Una don come again with this lie lie story.

1 Like

Re: X by ElPayaso(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:

Bros share her digits embarassed embarassed she go come back after one month
Re: X by riverbird: 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
ElPayaso:

Bros share her digits embarassed embarassed she go come back after one month

Ur head dey pain u aswear grin

1 Like

Re: X by uncleFola(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2021
Give us her plug nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: X by Dreadlock69(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2021
Prolificgiant:
Bro, drop booking code this weekend make we self her presence from here
Nah wetin I wan talk sef
Re: X by ElPayaso(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:

Ur head dey pain u aswear grin

But Bible talk say "Be your brother's keeper" "Lover your neighbour as thyself"
.If you no fit share her digits, Oya sex her and book game.. boys mouth is dry like the desert

1 Like

Re: X by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2021
It's MYSTERIOUS with some girls, sex and luck.....Many ladies carry many of such good and evil with them..you are one of the many persons I have seen saying sex and winning bet...I am a living witness, i made love to a girl far back on March 28, 2014 by 2pm after placing a bet of 5 draws and 4 wins on the France ligue 2 and France National with Nth and won N321k.
It happen with other ladies on May 31st and August 15th of same year of 750k and 1.7m.

Since then, i no fit explain the mystery. I fear 2014 that year!

5 Likes

Re: X by riverbird: 7:13pm On May 15, 2021
ElPayaso:

But Bible talk say "Be your brother's keeper" "Lover your neighbour as thyself"
.If you no fit share her digits, Oya sex her and book game.. boys mouth is dry like the desert

Forget Bible abeg.
Re: X by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 15, 2021
God is never an author of confusion.

Devil must be toying with your future. Stories that touch await you after marriage. You'd better start praying or loosening yourself from Delilah's grip

riverbird:

So what's the confusion there?

Premarital sex doesn't bring good luck
Re: X by riverbird: 7:45pm On May 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:
God is never an author of confusion.

Devil must be toying with your future. Stories that touch await you after marriage. You'd better start praying or loosening yourself from Delilah's grip
So what's the confusion there?
Re: X by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:54pm On May 15, 2021
Do u mean thiss

grin grin grin
Re: X by Khd95(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2021
Have sex with her and apply for US Visa beother,

1 Like

Re: X by ElPayaso(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:

Forget Bible abeg.

Oya I don forget am grin grin... Oya bring digits come or make you drop booking code
Re: X by Propheticdavid: 8:11pm On May 15, 2021
One of the 2tins devil uses to get someone patapata is to promote them especially in a sinful act.
I know some people dem no see money chop today but let one babe call them sey she dey come tommorow dat wen dey will receive unexpected alert..

3 Likes

Re: X by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2021
Then marry her,if you wish.she may be a light,open doors in your life and family.
Re: X by riverbird: 8:31pm On May 15, 2021
ElPayaso:

Oya I don forget am grin grin... Oya bring digits come or make you drop booking code

No worry I go dash u 2odds but stake high

2 Likes

Re: X by newdawnlive: 8:38pm On May 15, 2021
riverbird:
bro please dm her number, I want to send her some money.
Re: X by obo389(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
It's MYSTERIOUS with some girls, sex and luck.....Many ladies carry many of such good and evil with them..you are one of the many persons I have seen saying sex and winning bet...I am a living witness, i made love to a girl far back on March 28, 2014 by 2pm after placing a bet of 5 draws and 4 wins on the France ligue 2 and France National with Nth and won N321k.
It happen with other ladies on May 31st and August 15th of same year of 750k and 1.7m.

Since then, i no fit explain the mystery. I fear 2014 that year!
Bros, why you leave the babe ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? / Men Only / A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.