Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present (5274 Views)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by omonnakoda: 11:10pm On May 15, 2021
Here is the thing
I do not understand how you can produce a map from 3000 years ago without a source.
Who drew the map?

What is called Israel today has been called different things at different times by different peoples for thousands of years.
Th Hebrews do not claim to be the first occupants or autochthons . They met people there, dispersed them, were conquered and dispersed and later occupied by THE ROMANS. Let us not forget that and try to blame it on Islam. The Jews were dispersed long before Islam and indeed many lived in Medina when Muhammad was there.
So their claim is based on what is written in their book that they are a special people chosen by their God.
That is fine . It is their God. What I have a problem with is the colonial idea that somehow their God is my God. My God is African so I cannot treat that story as objective reality

A Principal piece of evidence is the "HEBREW" bible written by Hebrews. As a neutral outsider one has to see that for what it is. Their Book produced by them for them
Human fossils dated to nearly 200000 years have been discovered showing that humans were in Israel for millenia .
Many people have occupied that space over thousands of year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by malvisguy212: 11:40pm On May 15, 2021
helinues:

Are the Israelites migrants? Yes or No

Which land did Abraham claim God promised him?

How did Israelites acquire those lands kf they are migrants?

In the bible, it was claimed that Israelites conquered the land, what does the word conquered mean?
are the current Palestine biblical Philistines ? any prove you can trace this current Palestine back to 100yrs ago ?
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Walkee: 11:53pm On May 15, 2021
SlayerForever:
The Palestinians do not own that territory it is actually Israel's area. From that your image you can see Jerusalem and other areas historically known as Jewish terrotory, but it is called Palestine in your image. Who are the Palestinians? Occupiers? Refugees?

The area is Israel's, however before 1947 Israel was not a recognized state as they were scattered around the world as displaced people. In 1947 when they formally announced the state of Israel (in a tiny part of the area which is rightfully theirs) Islamists and their sympathizing terrorists like you as well as their nations declared war on the tiny Israel but God handed their asses over to them. They were soundly defeated and in the process Israel gained control over more land area than they ever dreamt of. After the war the soundly defeated terrorists nations and their sympathizers went to court asking Israel to return the said lands. Stupid huh? Return wetin? The international community could do nothing about it, thy wouldn't return the lands either if they were in Israel's shoes. And the matter of Uti Possideris Juris had taken effect too.

Hence from 1947 to date, the Palestinians and their sympathizing nations whom all surround Israel, have taken to terrorizing and outrightly warring the tiny country. They have failed from 1947 till present. And if we are to take historical accounts as recorded in the Bible into consideration, they will continue to fall to Israel till Yeshua returns.

according to the Bible Israel owned no land and Joshua wasn't any different from shekau. I'm a Christian just so you know but the stories in deutronomy and Joshua are appalling and no different from the jihad Islamic clowns engage in

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Walkee: 11:56pm On May 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Genesis 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
so if shekau comes out and read a portion of the quran where his Allah promised to give him your father's house, will you accept it as legitimate and relinquish the property?

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Walkee: 12:03am On May 16, 2021
omonnakoda:

I have heard similar arguments from the Boers during the Apartheid government

The problem Black people have is they are unable to THINK

If they think they will understand that The Quran and Bible are just stories of the respective peoples

There is no objective reason why a Yoruba or Ogoni person should accept those stories as anything more than that

stories.

Once by indoctrination without any sense of objectivity you accept the story of Jacob as fact it becomes impossible to reason.

Here is the thing

Even if we accept that the Descendants of Jacob occupied the land at some point there is no evidence that they were the first occupants. Secondly what evidence is there that those who were brought back from Europe in 1948 are descendants of Jacob?
What evidence is there that there are no descendants of Jacob among the Palestinians

The simple truth is according to the Bible When Joshua arrived at the so called Promised land he met people there.

Thousands of years later The Romans occupied the place and othere have done so for thousand of years

So why is the claim of one people superior to that of those who are occuptying it .? Because THEIR HOLY BOOK
says so.

On that basis People from Europe were brought in in 1948 and those who had been there for 100s of years became refugees in that land

As a human being , a black African I do not accept that any Holy Book is anything more than a creation of man and so I must analyse the issues WITHOUT reference to a Holy Book

My concern is What stops White folk doing the same thing in South Africa, Zimbabwe or Nigeria

Let us not forget that Liberia was created by a similar process.

If it is OKAY for one people to evacuate another and take their lands because THEIR OWN gods say so

Why is it not okay for Fulani to do the same in Nigeria
the major problem is that 98% of humans are base model. You know how cars have base models and full options right?
Majority of humans are just basic. They accept whatever they're told/sounds cool and are incapable of deep rational thinking. I see no difference between Joshua and Abubaka Shekau.
Joshua pulls out a paper and declare God has given him this land, Shekau pulls a paper and declare Allah has given him the northern parts of Nigeria. They both slaughtered people but one is a Saint and the other is a terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Walkee: 12:12am On May 16, 2021
budaatum:

He was mad actually. But the other part is so true.
what made him mad? Because the West labelled him mad to hide their shame of how he completely exposed and humiliated them in a matter of months?
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Masterkernel1: 12:14am On May 16, 2021
budaatum:

Are you done posting? They never see anything.
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by DiegoMaria(m): 12:27am On May 16, 2021
I pray peace reign
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:45am On May 16, 2021
helinues:

Is God an estate real agent?

Is Allah a terrorist ?

Is Muhammad a bandit ?

For your mind now, God is not Allah, why you keep repeating the shit, commiting blasphemy as your folks in kano will say, well I gave you potion of your own medicine, you should feel it
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by budaatum: 2:23am On May 16, 2021
Walkee:
what made him mad? Because the West labelled him mad to hide their shame of how he completely exposed and humiliated them in a matter of months?

So, the west has to reason for me? A person who builds ovens to exterminate people is not only mad but evil too at least in my book. I mean, its hardly normal behaviour. Buhari isn't doing half what Hitler did yet hear what many say about him.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Walkee: 5:22am On May 16, 2021
budaatum:

So, the west has to reason for me? A person who builds ovens to exterminate people is not only mad but evil too at least in my book. I mean, its hardly normal behaviour. Buhari isn't doing half what Hitler did yet hear what many say about him.
I believe most of the things written about him are propaganda especially the Jews part. The West were desperate to label him the senior devil and unperson him after he disgraced them in a matter of months. Going by the track record of Western imperialist, it is not beneath them to excessively exaggerate things he did back then especially when you consider the fact that the Jews stories were the only bad thing you could directly slate Hitler for
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by budaatum: 6:19am On May 16, 2021
Walkee:
I believe most of the things written about him are propaganda especially the Jews part. The West were desperate to label him the senior devil and unperson him after he disgraced them in a matter of months. Going by the track record of Western imperialist, it is not beneath them to excessively exaggerate things he did back then especially when you consider the fact that the Jews stories were the only bad thing you could directly slate Hitler for

Please do not believe. Those who believe do not really know. The "Jew stories" are really not good stories. Research so you may know.

N.b. Look up my posts about Use Her Senses Eve, as opposed to the ignorant enslaved Adam.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Walkee: 6:22am On May 16, 2021
budaatum:

Please do not believe. Those who believe do not really know. The "Jew stories" are really not good stories. Research so you may know.

N.b. Look up my posts about Use Her Senses Eve, as opposed to the ignorant enslaved Adam.
I've done a lot of research. The major take away is that WW2 and post WW2 was around 40% propaganda and manipulation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by wirinet(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2021
Walkee:
the major problem is that 98% of humans are base model. You know how cars have base models and full options right?
Majority of humans are just basic. They accept whatever they're told/sounds cool and are incapable of deep rational thinking. I see no difference between Joshua and Abubaka Shekau.
Joshua pulls out a paper and declare God has given him this land, Shekau pulls a paper and declare Allah has given him the northern parts of Nigeria. They both slaughtered people but one is a Saint and the other is a terrorist.

As I said, blacks are beginning to wake up slowly from mental slavery. How anyone can differentiate between the biblical Joshua and Boko Haram's Shekau is hypocrisy.

Black Africans are made to worship white Gods, worship white ancestors and aspire to go to a white heaven. It is insane blacks refers to Abraham, Isaacs and Israel as their fathers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Rodwave: 7:42am On May 16, 2021
SLAP44:

Read your bible.

You are asking a mozlem terrorist to read the bible?

You get mind oh
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Wallade(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2021
BKayy:
These Muslims really want to take over Israel, a Jewish state that they cornered centuries ago and they want our sympathy to do it.
With all due respect Mr OP,the Palestinians are the aggressors. They want Jewish lands and insist the Jews don't have the right to exist according to their Quran

If they insist Jews don't have a right to live, they will not coexist in the first place. Remember that they shared their land with the Israelites when they returned needing a land to call a state.

This is not about Muslim and Christianity. It is purely land dispute. Stop reference to Bible and Quran.

The Jew are majorly non Christians and there are Christian Palestinians too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by SlayerForever: 8:11am On May 16, 2021
Walkee:
according to the Bible Israel owned no land and Joshua wasn't any different from shekau. I'm a Christian just so you know but the stories in deutronomy and Joshua are appalling and no different from the jihad Islamic clowns engage in

Well as a Christian remember God's standards are not ours, hard as that scenario is to rationalize.
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Twelfthman: 10:39am On May 16, 2021
Thank you!

You said it all

SlayerForever:
The Palestinians do not own that territory it is actually Israel's area. From that your image you can see Jerusalem and other areas historically known as Jewish terrotory, but it is called Palestine in your image. Who are the Palestinians? Occupiers? Refugees?

The area is Israel's, however before 1947 Israel was not a recognized state as they were scattered around the world as displaced people. In 1947 when they formally announced the state of Israel (in a tiny part of the area which is rightfully theirs) Islamists and their sympathizing terrorists like you as well as their nations declared war on the tiny Israel but God handed their asses over to them. They were soundly defeated and in the process Israel gained control over more land area than they ever dreamt of. After the war the soundly defeated terrorists nations and their sympathizers went to court asking Israel to return the said lands. Stupid huh? Return wetin? The international community could do nothing about it, thy wouldn't return the lands either if they were in Israel's shoes. And the matter of Uti Possideris Juris had taken effect too.

Hence from 1947 to date, the Palestinians and their sympathizing nations whom all surround Israel, have taken to terrorizing and outrightly warring the tiny country. They have failed from 1947 till present. And if we are to take historical accounts as recorded in the Bible into consideration, they will continue to fall to Israel till Yeshua returns.

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Twelfthman: 10:47am On May 16, 2021
Oluwa loni ile.
God owns all things. Every single person and each tiny sands on this planet and the universe

helinues:

Is God an estate real agent?
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52am On May 16, 2021
helinues:

Probably , you only relied on bible as your source, even at that, you stylishly avoid all the questions I asked.

Is God an estate real agent that gives land to whoever he pleases? Which land did God promise Abraham?

How did they eventually acquire that land.. This time, don't shift the goal post

Chimooo shocked shocked
This made me laugh "Real estate agent"

grin grin
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by wirinet(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2021
Twelfthman:
Oluwa loni ile.
God owns all things. Every single person and each tiny sands on this plant and the universe

And God has given your land to Fulani Herdsmen to graze their cows. You and your people better start moving out else Fulani Herdsmen would forcefully come and claim what the owner of all things has rightfully given to them.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:14pm On May 16, 2021
Walkee:
Some Christians don't even focus on the old testament.
When I was religious the two books in the old testament I read was Psalm and Proverbs I don't even know what to call Songs of Solomon and how the council of Nicea chose to keep that book in the Bible.
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by budaatum: 1:54pm On May 16, 2021
Walkee:
I've done a lot of research. The major take away is that WW2 and post WW2 was around 40% propaganda and manipulation

Sorry, but your research is not confirmed by my research so we are just going to have to differ on this.

Even conquered Germany does not deny what was done to the Jews.
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by budaatum: 1:57pm On May 16, 2021
Walkee:

On this though, I agree. But I will change your "Islamic" to terrorists because they are not following Islam just as the stories in Deuteronomy and Joshua have nothing to do with Gods.
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by Oyiboman69: 3:36pm On May 16, 2021
Midas01:
Post the map that existed before 1946 , stop with the half baked lies because everyone knows Israel didn't just become a nation and a people in 1946.
Israel were there before they were conquered... you can check the history
Re: Palestinian Loss Of Land From 1946 To Present by wirinet(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Israel were there before they were conquered... you can check the history
False. Israel as an independent state or kingdom only existed for about 100 years during the reign of Saul, David and Solomon. After that brief 100 years, Israel was not an independent state until 1947 when it was created by the UN. For most of the history of the Jews, they were under another political power or on exile.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than 8,000 Libyans Killed In Revolt: Rebel / Thai Girl ... Half Human, Half Snake / Were Would Europe Be Without Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.