Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan (1946 Views)

Sprawling Housing Estate Owned By Former 1st Lady, Dame Patience In Portharcourt / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by Sunofgod(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
In light with the recent onslaught of insults against Madam, I think it is right nairalanders help in rebranding the image and character of our beloved First Lady.

Only Sensible Suggestions grin

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/4vc3IbyzKTJb1x4USZtI4XAlL6eUCyNF871HOokuKt-S-WrRMZg5jR08k26sniehUSkc*wXSgylsNqsdaP6mD-k95wGr29Ij/CORONATIONOFDAMEPATIENCEJONATHAN1.jpg?width=637&height=600[/img]
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by Sunofgod(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
I was thinking maybe she should appear on 'Oprah'?
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by Kenyy: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
I believe she is overdue for Plastic Surgery and the earlier the safer.
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by knotty(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
Kenyy:

Maybe, your mother is due for one, too.
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by shotster50(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
An English Teacher perharps?
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by MeGaStReEt: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
That woman above is somebodys mother/wife. @poster were is your sense of reasoning?

I wonder how you will feel if this woman is your mother
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by shotster50(m): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

That woman above is somebodys mother/wife. @poster were is your sense of reasoning?

I wonder how you will feel if this woman is your mother

Abeg, She is in a Political office abi?
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by mensdept: 1:05am On Apr 28, 2011
How about staying away from politics
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by THEAMAKA(f): 2:58am On Apr 28, 2011
with the way her face is looking, i really hope she isn't bleaching. undecided
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by olawalebabs(m): 5:56am On Apr 28, 2011
Sun of god:

na igbo or ijaw she go speak there?
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by Blazing99: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2011
She needs to be re-educated from Primary level. She's an exhibition of failed education in Nigeria
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by Sunofgod(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2011
Maybe she should revive that 'Better Life For Rural Women' initiative started by IBB's late wife?
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by hoodboy(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2011
Okay lets start from this joke a friend posted on F.B: Election Quiz for Dame Patience Jonathan: If UMBRELLA is UMBLERRA,PRESS is PLESS,then what is ELECTION??
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by mithel(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2011
Sun of god:

argh,apayan,u wan make nigerians abroad dey cover their face dey waka for road ni? grin grin grin

she go turn oprah head sef
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by mithel(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2011
hoodboy:

Okay lets start from this joke a friend posted on F.B: Election Quiz for Dame Patience Jonathan: If UMBRELLA is UMBLERRA,PRESS is PLESS,then what is ELECTION??

bad boi grin grin grin
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by freezy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2011
hoodboy:

Pally you are not ok o! I almost fell off my chair laughing here. . . cheesy grin ELECTION! Lwkm o!
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by nateevs(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2011
hoodboy:

I spilled my drink. Absolutely hilarious stuff.
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by BabaEleko(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2011
hoodboy:

Your friend is a madt man! grin grin grin grin
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by Beaf1: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
hoodboy:

ERECTION!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by tpia5: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2011
Hot people.
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2011
Sun of god:

In light with the recent onslaught of insults against Madam, I think it is right nairalanders help in rebranding the image and character of our beloved First Lady.

Only Sensible Suggestions grin

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/4vc3IbyzKTJb1x4USZtI4XAlL6eUCyNF871HOokuKt-S-WrRMZg5jR08k26sniehUSkc*wXSgylsNqsdaP6mD-k95wGr29Ij/CORONATIONOFDAMEPATIENCEJONATHAN1.jpg?width=637&height=600[/img]

What was she all decked out for?
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by ektbear: 2:45am On Apr 29, 2011
hoodboy:

grin grin grin
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by henry101(m): 4:04am On Apr 29, 2011
Kenyy:

Y wouldnt u suggest this to your mother? Fo//ol,
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2011
She is a stack reminder of Nigeria's failed educational system yet this same madam was crowned with an award of "doctor of letters", ha ba, which way nigeria?
Re: Rebranding The First Lady - Dame Patience Jonathan by Sunofgod(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2011
Maybe she should apply for a job with UNICEF?

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Lecturers To Teach Igbo In Chinese Varsity / Ex Governor’s Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten Up By Sister / “the Crimes Of Buhari” – By Prof. Wole Soyinka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.