Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Pcms From Lagos Posted To Bauchi - NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pcms From Lagos Posted To Bauchi - NYSC (411 Views)

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pcms From Lagos Posted To Bauchi - NYSC by Sosanya93(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2021
Hello guys... If you're posted to Bauchi for your NYSC let's gather here and get along and hopefully see if we can move together. If you have any information about how to get to Bauchi from Lagos, it'll be greatly appreciated and the safest route to take by road, also the cost of transportation and lastly the number of hours the trip is
Re: Pcms From Lagos Posted To Bauchi - NYSC by Kunlelee: 12:21am On May 17, 2021
Abu bus in ijora said bauchi is 12,500. If you leave in the morning before 8a.m you'll get to bauchi before 2p.m the next day
Re: Pcms From Lagos Posted To Bauchi - NYSC by HitlerGaddafi: 10:03am On May 17, 2021
Kunlelee:
Abu bus in ijora said bauchi is 12,500. If you leave in the morning before 8a.m you'll get to bauchi before 2p.m the next day
You guys that embark on this sorta journey for nysc. How do you bath and sleep during the travels? I'm curious
Re: Pcms From Lagos Posted To Bauchi - NYSC by Kunlelee: 10:09am On May 17, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

You guys that embark on this sorta journey for nysc. How do you bath and sleep during the travels? I'm curious
��

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing MASTERCLASS 2.0 For FREE / My Cousin Risk Being Exempted From Service / From No Penny As An Nysc Corper To 6 Figure Affiliate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.