Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,671 members, 7,844,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Cousin Risk Being Exempted From Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Cousin Risk Being Exempted From Service (402 Views)

I Was Exempted From NYSC, Just Because I Was 10 Days Above 30 / I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC / Nysc Bans Uam ,bsu Graduates From Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Risk Being Exempted From Service by Sirchiboy: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
My cousin who graduated last year is at the risk of being exempted from NYSC service.
His jamb DOB and waec is 18/01/1991 and he graduated last year October.
He is the only son of his parents and his beloved mum is excited and telling people that his son will be going for Service by March.
Please it will be a big shame if my cousin is exempted.
He has submitted his Admission letter bearing 18/01/1991.
Someone told him not to worry that during NYSC registration that he should use waec verification card to change his date of birth.
Please NYSC gurus in the house your monumental and unpretentious input is highly needed!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wonders NYSC Relocation Letters. / / Batch C Stream 1 Call-up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.