Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Let Assume You're Gifted #500 Naira. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Assume You're Gifted #500 Naira. (236 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Assume You're Gifted #500 Naira. by fineberry(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2021
Lolzz...... On a normal day, ' How will you spend #500 naira in a Local MaMa Put Joint across the road?

With all the rice, beans , dodo, spag, egg, meat.....how will you make your order. grin grin
Re: Let Assume You're Gifted #500 Naira. by Osebanjo(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2021
Cut your coat according to your size. Simple
Re: Let Assume You're Gifted #500 Naira. by samwash(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2021
Everything na food for this our country
Na so hungry dey town?
Person nor fit think of another thing do with the money apart from food ?
Sorry I don't do mama put
I may just still give una t out to another person.
Re: Let Assume You're Gifted #500 Naira. by fineberry(m): 12:36am On May 16, 2021
Osebanjo:
Cut your coat according to your size. Simple
what does coat have to do with the question... Let assume you've got 5H and you wan eat for mama put...is that not the question undecided undecided
Re: Let Assume You're Gifted #500 Naira. by fineberry(m): 12:40am On May 16, 2021
samwash:
Everything na food for this our country
Na so hungry dey town?
Person nor fit think of another thing do with the money apart from food ?
Sorry I don't do mama put
I may just still give una t out to another person.
remember mama put this days have level oo... And it is someone that's well fed that can think straight o, hunger can practically make you look like a mad man fa.

(1) (Reply)

Must Have Gadget For Every Family / VIC School Holidays / Family Cartoon With Moral Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.