Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo (1795 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Voice22: 4:08am On May 16, 2021
State Security Services shot live bullets to Yoruba Nation Protesters in Osogbo yesterdayhttps://youtu.be/N0gluC8W4Vg
Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Voice22: 4:09am On May 16, 2021
Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by DatIgalaDude: 4:33am On May 16, 2021
Most Nigerians have now become pawn to be used to actualize the political ambitions of a very few individuals.
I personally believe that the current wave of cries for breakaways are fanned be some dirty, greedy and inhumane political actors.

God no go shame us Las Las for Naija.

For those who quoted me, I respect your points of view.
Alot of persons are aggrieved the state of the nation. How many of us have lended a hand to the cry for change.

To those that quoted me, I respect your perspective.

Food for thought: if the east and south break away from Nigeria today, you will still have the likes of orji kalu, akpabio, Amaechi, uba, ekweremadu etc calling the shots directly or indirectly.
Same goes for the Oduas. Tinubu, OBJ and the likes will still hold sway.
What we need is not division but to collectively demand for quality leadership, equity and justice.
I thought the ENDSARS saga was a start but alas we crawled to out respective holes and replaced it with cry for division.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by GboyegaD(m): 4:34am On May 16, 2021
Why are theyquick to attack those who protest in Nigeria? Don't people have the right to protest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Ever8090: 5:06am On May 16, 2021
All I know is, considering the cowardice of Awolowo I will not consider ant Yoruba activist as a hero untill the deed is done..noise making but last minute run-away is something those people are known for .

2 Likes

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by jen4r: 5:10am On May 16, 2021
let them not push oduas to carry arms, esn will be a child play cry...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Bayajidda1: 5:30am On May 16, 2021
grin
Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Bayajidda1: 5:31am On May 16, 2021
grin grin
Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Bayajidda1: 5:31am On May 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by PissfulProtester: 5:53am On May 16, 2021
DatIgalaDude:
Most Nigerians have now become pawn to be used to actualize the political ambitions of a very few individuals.
I personally believe that the current wave of cries for breakaways are fanned be some dirty, greedy and inhumane political actors.

Na hunger and greed dey worry them

1 Like

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by SmartPolician: 6:09am On May 16, 2021
DatIgalaDude:

The emboldened is FALSE.

The factors that fuel the calls for secession are lack of justice, fairness and equity. Fix those factors and you will have a prosperous country. Actually, many Nigerians are fed up with a country where nothing works.

A few persons pocket your billions and some others are not sure of the next meal. That's why the #ENDSARS protest spread across Nigerian cities like a wildfire.

Even as I am typing this, I am tired of a Nigeria that doesn't work. Tomorrow if you see me on the street protesting, you will wonder the polticians that are bankrolling my protest.

6 Likes

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by fr3do(m): 6:09am On May 16, 2021
DatIgalaDude:

You believe wrong
Nigeria breaking up brings up so much uncertainty, this uncertainty is unfavorable to those currently enjoying political power in the country.

Your average Nigerian politican wants Nigeria remain united

5 Likes

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Northernblood3: 6:28am On May 16, 2021
Good. This is a good step.

Continuity of this will motivate Oduas to become violent, which is the only way to Freedom. Unless you want a stupid country like Nigeria where northerners will still have control by proxy just as Britain to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by meetme01: 9:56am On May 16, 2021
DatIgalaDude:

Because you can sit behind your laptop and hustle genuinely, earn and live up to your standard does not mean everyone is enjoying same.

The government that fails to educate and provide source of livelihood to those people they failed educate is tantamount to reprisal. Awolowo gave our leadere education, that's why they couldn't revolt against British slavery and independence that make three different regions to be one.

The moment the oppressed cannot endure, lots of social problems will emanate. That's what Nigeria is witnessing today. Those who can't revolt have gone into money rituals, kidnapping and all sorts.

Brotherly, the next general election will not be as usual. The locals are now been liberated by those who understand their language. The political class will find it hard to break through because the so called liberalist will want to protect their ideology.

In a nutshell, we all should be weary especially the rich and learned who are not ready to die. Those guys you see on the streets have nothing to loose. Therefore, we should start preparing for the unknown.

No country in the world has survived two civil wars. If caution is thrown into the air, the end of Nigeria is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Jostoman: 11:16am On May 16, 2021
PissfulProtester:
then suffering and smiling dey worry you and pissfulprotester.

1 Like

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by Ikinternational: 11:19am On May 16, 2021
PissfulProtester:

this is all you got??
you disgraced tribalist. foh
Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by PissfulProtester: 11:23am On May 16, 2021
Ikinternational:

this is all you got??
you disgraced tribalist. foh

Re: Video:sss Shot At Yoruba Nation Protesters In Osogbo by PissfulProtester: 11:24am On May 16, 2021
Jostoman:
then suffering and smiling dey worry you and pissfulprotester.
Do I look like I am smiling?

(1) (Reply)

How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) / The Service Chiefs And The Military Hierarchy / Breaking: Kalu Set To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.