Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) (1801 Views)

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur / Unknown Gunmen Behead Saboteur In Orie okporo PHOTOS, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by CilicMarin: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is serious shocked shocked

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by CilicMarin: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
My advice is that should burn down any perceived "SABOTEUR'S" property...

From Anambra to Imo...

Buhari must suffer for his wickedness..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by uptimumOne23(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pig kill pig

Watin concern us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Kzinne: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
These yeasterners are destroying their land and they are happy. Foools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by CilicMarin: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Pig kill pig

Watin concern us

Let the evangelism continues.. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Cholls(m): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kzinne:
my brother oya dance

Awon omo alaigboran po ni ile-iwe
won ko f'oju sohunkohun t'oluko ko won..
Dodo ati rice ko gbodo koja
Won a jeun jeun jeun, won a gbodo rogodo.

Ise, ise, iyen o ki se tiwon
Ere, Ere, iyen sha ni tiwon
Dodo ati rice, ko gbodo koja
Won a jeun jeun jeun
won a gbodo rogodo!

[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by MalcoImX: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kzinne:
And blaming others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by abatically(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
When this news came out yesterday a lot of people here said it was Fulani herdsmen that burned the house. I can remember one person said an Igbo man will never burn the property of a fellow Igbo man. Some said it was dss. Now the truth is starting to come out.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
CilicMarin:
This is serious shocked shocked
Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Unik3030: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kriss216, fahdiga, gidgiddy

Yesterday many of u said it was DSS that burnt the house,I believe u can see director happy n boasting with it n telling people to expect more?

The earlier the better u stop the blame game n embrace d unknown gunmen with both arms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who cares?
If una like make una finish eachother, na goat kill goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
The word 'sabo' is from saboteurs. Its the word Ojukwu used to justify the killing of many igbos who were neutral or on federal side during the war. It amuse me to see people without knowledge of the war using a word used to kill their grand fathers, its further amusing to see delta igbos throwing the word around.

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
abatically:
When this news came out yesterday a lot of people here said it was Fulani herdsmen that burned the house. I can remember one person said an Igbo man will never burn the property of a fellow Igbo man. Some said it was dss. Now the truth is starting to come out.
They brag on the internet, but deny their atrocities in real time.
Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
EzeAnambra:
If not for this op,I wouldn't know much about ipob and Biafra activities.

Seems Biafra is coming faster than expected.nobody can stop it. except God.

Biafra must come even if it means burning 3rd mainland bridge Lagos.

All sarbour must be dealt with.No room for nonsense. After all, NK lost both parents to the struggle.
Alright & you are ready to lose yours for the illusion?
Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
j8
Unik3030:

Yesterday many of u said it was DSS that burnt the house,I believe u can see director happy n boasting with it n telling people to expect more?

The earlier the better u stop the blame game n embrace d unknown gunmen with both arms
Your hypocrisy is on another level. You saw a random video on the internet and what your bigoted mind told you was that the perpetrators of this heinous act was IPOB members. What a big shame! For your information, most of this violence in the east presently is a state sponsored attacks against the east. The deep state is at work here and you knew this but decided to unleash your personal hatred towards the east. May God deliver you from the spirit of HYPOCRISY. Amen
Re: How IPOB Terrorists Treated A "Saboteur" In Abia State- (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Kanu said unknown gun men not ESN not Ipob

The last time I checked he isn't affiliated to unknown gun men

(1) (Reply)

History Of “ilu Aje” (the Land Of The Wizard) In Oyo State / Sunday Igboho Is Now In Jail - Ibrahim Salami (lawyer) Reveals To BBC / Tinubu Reunites With Associates, As Sanwo-olu Hosts Apc Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.