Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities (11112 Views)

Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Central Suspends Party Chairman / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by obinoral1179(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2021
Obaseki is trying to become the godfather in PDP by hijacking the party structure for 2023 elections and 2024 election..

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by 27Pushing30: 11:46am On May 16, 2021
A man that contested on the platform of no to godfatherism lol
obinoral1179:
Obaseki is trying to become the godfather in PDP by hijacking the party structure for 2023 elections and 2024 election..

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by prof2007: 11:47am On May 16, 2021
Here then is the mystery: Across the country, many governors who have supposedly performed woefully have also eventually won second terms in office.

How and why!!!!

Jeux:
I have never seen a Governor as useless as this man, hè has turned edo from a developing state to a slum within just 5 years

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Alawode01(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2021
There is no how you prepared "ebolo"that will not smile the cheet,pepper will never change his habits.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by scopusng(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2021
_Breaking News_

*ETSAKO CENTRAL PDP LGA CHAIRMAN HON. KASSIM ABDULKAREEM SUSPENDED*

_passes vote of confidence on Chief Mike Oghiadomhe._

https://www.facebook.com/114919800313102/posts/279824430489304/
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by blamingthedevil: 12:16pm On May 16, 2021
Jeux:
From first day in office in his first term he has not done one single thing, all he does is pay twitter influencers to praise him, during his campaign for second term, many foolish people were posting a repainted stadium and a renovated secretariat building as achievements, emotional and little children who are still been fed by their parents e.g kahal and slawomiir were all here singing praises to his name and when you counter them with facts they start calling you names. I was born and raised in Benin and Benin man, I must confess we have never had it this bad in terms of governance in edo history, even the dreaded lucky igbinedion was not this useless and bad. Come to edo now there’s no sign of govt, Yahaya Bello and Samuel Ortom are einstens were this goat of a man is, we are donating money as a community effort to employ teachers in the govt secondary school in my area, because there are no teachers and even chairs for students to sit in edo school , children do go to school with their plastic chairs in army day secondary school at iklobal hill

Na wao
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2021
AkalaJ:
I would like to ask those Edolites on ground in Edo state about Obaseki's performance so far. How do you guys rate him? Because it seems nothing much is happening under his administration in terms of performance, abi wetin una think? From a distance I think he's underperforming.

Nothing is happening in Edo State right now. He's busy fighting everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by barry75: 12:22pm On May 16, 2021
Osho Baba. I have come to the realization that you are the God father of Edo politics. PDP for Edo how market?

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2021
yungest:
a chronic underperformer.....nothing to show except for stadium, secretariat and osissomo power whatever......

Ossiomon sef na scam. The street lights he promised will be powered by ossiomon are not working. Edo State is in darkness at night.

5 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2021
Jeux:
From first day in office in his first term he has not done one single thing, all he does is pay twitter influencers to praise him, during his campaign for second term, many foolish people were posting a repainted stadium and a renovated secretariat building as achievements, emotional and little children who are still been fed by their parents e.g kahal and slawomiir were all here singing praises to his name and when you counter them with facts they start calling you names. I was born and raised in Benin and Benin man, I must confess we have never had it this bad in terms of governance in edo history, even the dreaded lucky igbinedion was not this useless and bad. Come to edo now there’s no sign of govt, Yahaya Bello and Samuel Ortom are einstens were this goat of a man is, we are donating money as a community effort to employ teachers in the govt secondary school in my area, because there are no teachers and even chairs for students to sit in edo school , children do go to school with their plastic chairs in army day secondary school at iklobal hill

You're truly on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Vinnie2000(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2021
This matter go soon be like Jonathan/Buhari Matter!!

We say Jonathan too soft n voted Buhari in 2015 who is infact a Terrible Failure!!

Edo pple go soon Regret and Start to Beg n Apologize to Com Adams Oshiomole!! smiley

10 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2021
prof2007:
Here then is the mystery: Across the country, many governors who have supposedly performed woefully have also eventually won second terms in office.

How and why!!!!

The reason Nigerians will continue to suffer is that people vote on sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2021
27Pushing30:

He sold that as a cheap propaganda because he had nothing to campaign with, unfortunately the gullible and sentimental Edo people fell for it.

6 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Ahmed0336(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2021
Oshiomole have been vindicated.

Edo never see anything, when Obaseki is through with them Na dem go use their legs go beg oshio baba

10 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by dhestiney(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

He sold that as a cheap propaganda because he had nothing to campaign with, unfortunately the gullible and sentimental Edo people fell for it.
exactly, he sold Edo people a good story and they all bought it, they all kept shouting tor'gba and 'Edo nor be Lagos' and they forgot to actually scrutinize the performance of the man they were supporting... I don't even want to start talking about the edo people in diaspora (Italy) expecially the ones fighting up and down on Facebook. I hope God help us all in these next four years

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by ekhai(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2021
Jeux:
IN ADDITION, FUGAR PEOPLE DONATED MONEY TO REHABILITATE FUGAR MIXED SECONDARY SCHOOL, DUE TO HIS NEGLECT. THERE'S NO SINGLE PROJECT IN MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ETSAKO CENTRAL, IN HIS FIRST TENURE. NOW, WE'RE NOT EVEN SURE IF HE WILL LOOK OUR WAY IN THIS SECOND TENURE. OBASEKI IS A BIG MISTAKE. MAU GOD SEE US THROUGH.

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by obinoral1179(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2021
27Pushing30:
it was a scam platform.....

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by obinoral1179(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2021
ekhai:
IN ADDITION, FUGAR PEOPLE DONATED MONEY TO REHABILITATE FUGAR MIXED SECONDARY SCHOOL, DUE TO HIS NEGLECT. THERE'S NO SINGLE PROJECT IN MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ETSAKO CENTRAL, IN HIS FIRST TENURE. NOW, WE'RE NOT EVEN SURE IF HE WILL LOOK OUR WAY IN THIS SECOND TENURE. OBASEKI IS A BIG MISTAKE. MAU GOD SEE US THROUGH.
Truly Edo no be Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2021
ekhai:

Lol...... my brother that vindictive Obaseki nor go even reason una. The three etsako local government areas flogged him mercilessly during the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Great2017: 1:18pm On May 16, 2021
Jeux:
I have never seen a Governor as useless as this man, hè has turned edo from a developing state to a slum within just 5 years
Where do you live in Edo State?
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by sultry69(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2021
Jeux:
But what they fed us on nairaland during his second terms campaign was different from this,it means most edolites are just deceiving themselves.

Any administration that is worst than crook Lucky igbinedeon is monster administration because I was a witness of his administration.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by sultry69(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

You are right,that was what we saw on nairaland too, "sentiment ".

If some people asked about his performance during his first term,they used to replied with Edo no be Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Lawalkay(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2021
I am still waiting for all disciples of 4+4 togba, Edo no be Lagos to comment on our situation in Edo State. A governor without a single comnisioner. I bow for Obaseki. He and Gun man Shaibu(no be me call him that, na my King Oba Ewuare 11 during a peace meeting before d guber election). I reside in Benin city. Our next Governor must be IMO state copy. I was privilege to see Obaseki nomination form for is re-election. He stated a house no 12 close to police officer mess as his residence. My question is wen did he acquire the property, when Ambrose Alli that joined Ogbemudia developed GRA does not have a 10*10 piece of land in GRA. God send us another IMO state type of Governor to succeed Obaseki. We need bulldozers in some part of GRA.

5 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 16, 2021
Jeux:
Amazing!!... I weep for our state embarassed

I'm amazed how Governors use media propanganda even when they're performing so poorly.

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by pedrilo: 2:16pm On May 16, 2021
Edo PDP is going to give obaseki his own medicine

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by adekolaelect(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2021
A good or bad character is a flame which can never be covered .those stupid poeple that were castigating Oshiomole for Obaseki then should have themselves and ask for forgiveness when Obaseki finished disorganizing pdp to level of no redemption of in Edo state.

6 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2021
sultry69:
You are right,that was what we saw on nairaland too, "sentiment ".

If some people asked about his performance during his first term,they used to replied with Edo no be Lagos.

I dey tell u. That's the same reason Nigerians are suffering today. Sentiments! After the first term of buhari it was clear that he had nothing to offer but people still fell for sweet mouth. For me it was clear that obaseki had nothing much to offer after his first term. I did a comparison of his first term achievements with that of his immediate predecessor I knew he can't do anything in his second term because governors don't usually do better than their first term in office.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay: Obasanjo Violated Constitution, Executed Coup Against Fayose, Ladoja / Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States / Jandor Greets Olabode George At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.