Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities (11140 Views)

Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Central Suspends Party Chairman / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2021
AkalaJ:
I would like to ask those Edolites on ground in Edo state about Obaseki's performance so far. How do you guys rate him? Because it seems nothing much is happening under his administration in terms of performance, abi wetin una think? From a distance I think he's underperforming.
Edo State has simply returned to the Lucky Igbinedion dark days.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Jeux: 3:36pm On May 16, 2021
I live in Temboga, Beni city. Do you have contrary opinion and facts against mine ?
Great2017:

Where do you live in Edo State?

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2021
Lawalkay:
I am still waiting for all disciples of 4+4 togba, Edo no be Lagos to comment on our situation in Edo State. A governor without a single comnisioner. I bow for Obaseki. He and Gun man Shaibu(no be me call him that, na my King Oba Ewuare 11 during a peace meeting before d guber election). I reside in Benin city. Our next Governor must be IMO state copy. I was privilege to see Obaseki nomination form for is re-election. He stated a house no 12 close to police officer mess as his residence. My question is wen did he acquire the property, when Ambrose Alli that joined Ogbemudia developed GRA does not have a 10*10 piece of land in GRA. God send us another IMO state type of Governor to succeed Obaseki. We need bulldozers in some part of GRA.

Torgba people don tire. The ones in my area are weeping already. Them say dem nor understand obaseki again. Lol.....

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

Nothing is happening in Edo State right now. He's busy fighting everyone.

and demolishing houses.

But my own greatest surprise in all these is that the torgbarians are now nowhere to be found. Their silence is too loud and hypocritic.

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Jeux: 3:43pm On May 16, 2021
Same with uhunmora secondary school in Owan, the community had to raise a committee for donation to rebuild their secondary school, still not built yet
ekhai:
IN ADDITION, FUGAR PEOPLE DONATED MONEY TO REHABILITATE FUGAR MIXED SECONDARY SCHOOL, DUE TO HIS NEGLECT. THERE'S NO SINGLE PROJECT IN MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ETSAKO CENTRAL, IN HIS FIRST TENURE. NOW, WE'RE NOT EVEN SURE IF HE WILL LOOK OUR WAY IN THIS SECOND TENURE. OBASEKI IS A BIG MISTAKE. MAU GOD SEE US THROUGH.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2021
Deadlytruth:

and demolishing houses.

But my own greatest surprise in all these is that the torgberians are now nowhere to be found. Their silence is too loud and hypocritic.

They have gone into hidding. The ones I know are saying they don't understand what is happening to obaseki.

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

Ossiomon sef na scam. The street lights he promised will be powered by ossiomon are not working. Edo State is in darkness at night.

On my way to PH from Lagos three weeks ago nightfall caught me in Benin so I had to stop over to continue the next day. I was so shocked by how thick the darkness that enveloped Benin City was as compared with the situation prior to this time. No single street light was on. Ring Road was as dark as charcoal. I only saw light in the hotel I lodged in. Then I kept wondering what this man now spends the supposedly bigger state revenue on after purportedly stopping the godfathers, lions and tigers from access to the state's coffers.

6 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2021
Jeux:
Same with uhunmora secondary school in Owan, the community had to raise a committee for donation to rebuild their secondary school, still not built yet

My greatest surprise in all of this is that obaseki abandoned the massive red roof revolution started by oshiomhole? It was a laudable program. I nor just understand obaseki.

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2021
Deadlytruth:

On my way to PH from Lagos three weeks ago nightfall caught me in Benin so I had to stop over to continue the next day. I was so shocked by how thick the darkness that enveloped Benin City was as compared with the situation prior to this time. No single street light was on. Ring Road was as dark as charcoal. I only saw light in the hotel I lodged in. Then I kept wondering what this man now spends the supposedly bigger state revenue on after purportedly stopping the godfathers, lions and tigers from access to the state's coffers.

You truly were in Benin for you to have noticed the darkness in ring road. It's so shameful. That ring road is the center of Benin. Everything that made ring road beautiful has been run aground by obaseki including the beautiful water fountains and street lights. I love your question...where is the money being used now since you don't give to godfathers,lions and tigers. There's something about propaganda, it doesn't last long. It's the same thing that is haunting buhari today. When you use propaganda to get to office, it's just a matter of time you'll be terribly exposed.

6 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

He sold that as a cheap propaganda because he had nothing to campaign with, unfortunately the gullible and sentimental Edo people fell for it.
Are you surprised that Edo people fell for that crap of a campaign point? That wasn't the first time. Edo State people are very easy to hoodwink with such tales. Wasn't it in Edo State that people fell for the more stupid gimmick in 1999 that Lucky Igbinedion would govern well on account of the fact that he used to share his salary for market women when he was Oredo LGA chairman? Rather than assess Lucky based on how judiciously he spent the public revenues that accrued to his office as Oredo LGA chairman they were assessing him with how he spent his salary which was his private money hence owed no one any explanation how he spent it. The public revenue which really concerned them and affects them directly, they ignored it. In Obaseki's case they failed to wonder how a product of godfatherism was genuinely going to fight godfatherism and how a man who couldn't pay his own appointed aides decent wages had the morality to complain of being pressured to share the state's resources.
That is Edo State voters for you.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2021
dhestiney:
exactly, he sold Edo people a good story and they all bought it, they all kept shouting tor'gba and 'Edo nor be Lagos' and they forgot to actually scrutinize the performance of the man they were supporting... I don't even want to start talking about the edo people in diaspora (Italy) expecially the ones fighting up and down on Facebook. I hope God help us all in these next four years

Edo State people are unfortunately the easiest set of Nigerians to sway with sentiments and victim card playing.

5 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2021
ekhai:
IN ADDITION, FUGAR PEOPLE DONATED MONEY TO REHABILITATE FUGAR MIXED SECONDARY SCHOOL, DUE TO HIS NEGLECT. THERE'S NO SINGLE PROJECT IN MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ETSAKO CENTRAL, IN HIS FIRST TENURE. NOW, WE'RE NOT EVEN SURE IF HE WILL LOOK OUR WAY IN THIS SECOND TENURE. OBASEKI IS A BIG MISTAKE. MAU GOD SEE US THROUGH.
In my own alma mater secondary school with over one thousand students, the salaries of the only seven teachers there is being paid by the old boys association. Same with nearly every other secondary school in my home town.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Jimasun: 4:17pm On May 16, 2021
Deadlytruth:

In my own alma mater secondary school with over one thousand students, the salaries of the only seven teachers there is being paid by the old boys association. Same with nearly every other secondary school in my home town.
Really?
And you were all shouting Edo no be Lagos?

Mehn this is so fuc*ed up.

Truly, Edo no be Lagos
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Are you surprised that Edo people fell for that crap of a campaign point? That wasn't the first time. Edo State people are very easy to hoodwink with such tales. Wasn't it in Edo State that people fell for the more stupid gimmick in 1999 that Lucky Igbinedion would govern well on account of the fact that he used to share his salary for market women when he was Oredo LGA chairman? Rather than assess Lucky based on how judiciously he spent the public revenues that accrued to his office as Oredo LGA chairman they were assessing him with how he spent his salary which was his private money hence owned no one any explanation how he spent it. The public revenue which really concerned them and affects them directly, they ignored it. In Obaseki's case they failed to wonder how a product of godfatherism was genuinely going to fight godfatherism and how a man who couldn't pay his own appointed aides decent wages had the morality to complain of being pressured to share the state's resources.
That is Edo State voters for you.

Wowwwwwwwwww! You're fantastic with Edo political history. Honestly, I'm amazed there's an intelligent Edo guy like you. At a point I was forced to believe there's no difference between the almajiris in the north and the Edos. His propaganda were too cheap for any intelligent person to fall for. The last election actually exposed the level of intelligence of the average Edo man.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

Lol...... my brother that vindictive Obaseki nor go even reason una. The three etsako local government areas flogged him mercilessly during the last election.

I don't think so. If my memory has not failed me I think he even had a good showing in some Etsako LGAs. That his no-to-godfatherism gimmick really swept people off their feet even in Etsako to my surprise. Remember that it was Oshiomhole's own ward chairman in Etsako that was used to fight Oshiomhole's alleged attempt to become godfather?

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2021
Deadlytruth:

I don't think so. If my memory has not failed me I think he even had a good showing in some Etsako LGAs. That his no-to-godfatherism gimmick really swept people off their feet even in Etsako to my surprise. Remember that it was Oshiomhole's own ward chairman in Etsako that was used to fight Oshiomhole's alleged attempt to become godfather?

If you place the results from the 3 etsako lga side by side with other local government areas, you'll see that his worse defeat was from those areas. Of course the godfather propaganda gave him a good showing in the area.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2021
Jimasun:

Really?
And you were all shouting Edo no be Lagos?

Mehn this is so fuc*ed up.

Truly, Edo no be Lagos
I was too enlightened to have ever lent my voice to the Edo-no-be-Lagos chorus of deception and camouflage for underperformance. I didn't ever join it. Back then those of us who dissented were regarded as enemies of progress and purveyors of the retention of the status quo of godfatherism. All our logical analyses woven on hard facts sounded like thrash in the eyes of the hoodwinked torgberians. It was really a harrowing moment for us. But thank God today that it didn't take long for the whole narrative to crash like a pack of cards to our vindication.

3 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Deadlytruth(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

Wowwwwwwwwww! You're fantastic with Edo political history. Honestly, I'm amazed there's an intelligent Edo guy like you. At a point I was forced to believe there's no difference between the almajiris in the north and the Edos. His propaganda were too cheap for any intelligent person to fall for. The last election actually exposed the level of intelligence of the average Edo man.

It is just unfortunate that Edo State voters have fallen this low in intelligence. The same Edo State that used to parade accomplished intellectuals who could easily filter lies from facts. I think it is all due to the fact that most voters in the state now are predominantly of the indomie generation who suffered the poor quality of education wrought by the terribly delapidated quality of schools which the state experienced under Lucky Igbinedion.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2021
Deadlytruth:

It is just unfortunate that Edo State voters have fallen this low in intelligence. The same Edo State that used to parade accomplished intellectuals who could easily filter lies from facts. I think it is all due to the fact that most voters in the state now are predominantly of the indomie generation who suffered the poor quality of education wrought by the terribly delapidated quality of schools which the state experienced under Lucky Igbinedion.

HahahahHa. ...........you got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Tareq1105: 6:24pm On May 16, 2021
Ugly Obaseki doing what he knows how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Great2017: 6:37pm On May 16, 2021
Jeux:
I live in Temboga, Beni city. Do you have contrary opinion and facts against mine ?
I share your opinion to an extent.
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Great2017: 6:48pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

Are you any better than an average Edo person? Which State are you from to start with?

Simply because they did not do the bidding of Oshiomhole, they are now unintelligent.

Majority of the votes for PDP and Obaseki were votes to spite Oshiomhole.

You and I know that Oshiomhole was pursuing a personal vendetta against Obaseki simply because the latter was not adherent to his (Oshiomhole) whims and caprices. He was never fighting for the well-being of the common man.

The bottom line is that most Nigerian politicians are self serving. The politicians from your State are not any different.
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by OPPPS: 6:50pm On May 16, 2021
Where are the Edo no be Lagos crew? Children of propaganda. Tonyebacanista, Faraiaded Johnessense and the other idiots

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2021
Great2017:

Are you any better than an average Edo person? Which State are you from to start with?

Simply because they did not do the bidding of Oshiomhole, they are now unintelligent.

Majority of the votes for PDP and Obaseki were votes to spite Oshiomhole.

You and I know that Oshiomhole was pursuing a personal vendetta against Obaseki simply because the latter was not adherent to his (Oshiomhole) whims and caprices. He was never fighting for the well-being of the common man.

The bottom line is that most Nigerian politicians are self serving. The politicians from your State are not any different.

You're obviously one of the unintelligent and gullible average Edo indigine. Even after the election, you're still entrapped by the propaganda sold to your ignorant soul by the failure of a governor. Hahahahaha.... you wanted to spite oshiomhole? Lol......you must go for a brain reboot for saying that. By the way who's now suffering from your foolishness today? You of course because the man you claim you wanted to spite doesn't even reside in Edo. He enjoying himself in his mansion in Abuja. Isn't it foolishness to say the reason for voting a candidate in an election is to spite another person? You see why you're an intelligent ignoramus? I'm sure Nigerians have succeeded in also spitting Jonathan. Anything that resembles development in Edo State today is the legacy of oshiomhole. Just recently Edo University was ranked as 3rd best in Nigeria behind Covenant and UI. That's one of the numerous legacies of oshiomhole. AAU has been run aground by obaseki like he did to other higher institution like iguoriakhi, school of health, ekiadolor. AAU is currently on strike why other universities are in session because the emperor obaseki has not paid salaries since last year. All unions in the school are on strike not just ASSU. By the way,if you were not truly dull,with my detailed analysis of Edo you would've known that I'm from Edo State. I challenge you to mention the achievements of obaseki here after 5yrs and I will take you up on them. With dunce like you whose only reason for voting is to spite another person Nigeria and Indeed Edo is on a long journey to enthroning quality leadership. By the way, there's nothing wicked oshiomhole did in his time that emperor obaseki has not done twice. Did you not watch itv news report on the house of assembly complex last week? The confused emperor is now destroying trees on a virgin land purpoting to want to build afresh college of agric iguoriakhi after over three yrs of shut down........let me just stop here for now. Juju dey worry ur emperor governor.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Great2017: 9:00pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

You're obviously one of the unintelligent and gullible average Edo indigine. Even after the election, you're still entrapped by the propaganda sold to your ignorant soul by the failure of a governor. Hahahahaha.... you wanted to spite oshiomhole? Lol......you must go for a brain reboot for saying that. By the way who's now suffering from your foolishness today? You of course because the man you claim you wanted to spite doesn't even reside in Edo. He enjoying himself in his mansion in Abuja. Isn't it foolishness to say the reason for voting a candidate in an election is to spite another person? You see why you're an intelligent ignoramus? I'm sure Nigerians have succeeded in also spitting Jonathan. Anything that resembles development in Edo State today is the legacy of oshiomhole. Just recently Edo University was ranked as 3rd best in Nigeria behind Covenant and UI. That's one of the numerous legacies of oshiomhole. AAU has been run aground by obaseki like he did to other higher institution like iguoriakhi, school of health, ekiadolor. AAU is currently on strike why other universities are in session because the emperor obaseki has not paid salaries since last year. All unions in the school are on strike not just ASSU. By the way,if you were not truly dull,with my detailed analysis of Edo you would've known that I'm from Edo State. I challenge you to mention the achievements of obaseki here after 5yrs and I will take you up on them. With dunce like you whose only reason for voting is to spite another person Nigeria and Indeed Edo is on a long journey to enthroning quality leadership. By the way, there's nothing wicked oshiomhole did in his time that emperor obaseki has not done twice. Did you not watch itv news report on the house of assembly complex last week? The confused emperor is now destroying trees on a virgin land purpoting to want to build afresh college of agric iguoriakhi after over three yrs of shut down........let me just stop here for now. Juju dey worry ur emperor governor.

I never knew your case was absolutely irredeemable.

In your shallow mind, Oshiomhole is the best thing that has ever happened. As a result, you now live in the paradise he has so created. I really salute your stupidity.

Like I said earlier, most Nigerian politicians are self serving. Oshiomhole and Obaseki are not any different.

Oshiomhole and Obaseki are enjoying their loot and you are carried away by the crumbs they have thrown at the masses.

Nigeria is being strangulated in all facets by the military jack boot that Oshiomhole help install in Aso Rock.

Wake up.
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2021
Great2017:

I never knew your case was absolutely irredeemable.

In your shallow mind, Oshiomhole is the best thing that has ever happened. As a result, you now live in the paradise he has so created. I really salute your stupidity.

Like I said earlier, most Nigerian politicians are self serving. Oshiomhole and Obaseki are not any different.

Oshiomhole and Obaseki are enjoying their loot and you are carried away by the crumbs they have thrown at the masses.

Your folly is really beyond redemption.

Your foolishness is legendary. Obviously you're brain dead. And for the information of your dead brain,I'm not resident in Edo state even though I was born and raised there. So you guys should continue to wallow in your mud created by your emperor Obaseki. By God's Grace some of us are well travelled and thoroughly exposed so we can't be swindled by your failure of a governor like he's doing to you guys. You need to emancipate yourself from mental and political slavery. I ask you again what has your emperor governor done in 5yrs? Nobody is saying Oshiomhole is a saint but he's way better than your emperor governor Obaseki in all facets.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Great2017: 9:40pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

Your foolishness is legendary. Obviously you're brain dead. And for the information of your dead brain,I'm not resident in Edo state even though I was born and raised there. So you guys should continue to wallow in your mud created by your emperor Obaseki. By God's Grace some of us are well travelled and thoroughly exposed so we can't be swindled by your failure of a governor like he's doing to you guys. You need to emancipate yourself from mental and political slavery. I ask you again what has your emperor governor done in 5yrs? Nobody is saying Oshiomhole is a saint but he's way better than your emperor governor Obaseki in all facets.

Your are well travel and yet you do not know that Oshiomhole underperformed as a governor in Edo State. Perhaps, you are deliberately shying away from the truth because he is your party man.

Wherever you are in Nigeria, I hope you are enjoying the insecurity and untold hardship brought upon Nigerians by the Jackboot Oshiomhole and the APC sold to Nigerians.

The life of a Nigerian is almost worthless. A dollar now exchange for almost 500 naira. Prices of commodities in the market are hitting the ceiling. That is the 'next level' nonsense your intelligence and well travel history could settle for.

Nigerian politicians are the same. Oshiomhole and Obaseki are birds of a feather. They are after their pockets.
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2021
Great2017:

Wherever you are in Nigeria, I hope you are enjoying the insecurity and poverty level Oshiomhole, Buhari and the APC have brought upon Nigeria.

The life of a Nigerian is almost worthless. A dollar now exchange for almost 500 naira. Prices of commodities in the market is hitting the ceiling. That is the 'next level' those thieves masquerading as saints promised you. Sorry, they have deceived you despite your acclaimed intelligence

Nigerian politicians are the same. Oshiomhole and Obaseki are birds of a feather. They are after their pockets.

Hahahahaha...... I wish you knew me. Bleep Apc,pdp, buhari, oshiomhole, obaseki. I'm not a political person and for your information I gat no time to queue for any idiot in the name of voting. I discuss political happenings based on what the facts on ground are. I can't be deceived by buhari or obaseki or any politician in Nigeria for that matter. They're preparing to come and deceive you guys again with atiku or tinubu or yahaya bello. Anybody that saw buhari in the 80's should have known that he has nothing to offer but una nor dey hear word. Make una enjoy una obaseki and buhari since Apc and pdp matter no let una rest. Na now una know say all politicians are same? I thought obaseki was a saint. Abegiiiiiiiii......make I go dey with my drink jooor.

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Great2017: 10:08pm On May 16, 2021
Indispensable85:

Hahahahaha...... I wish you knew me. Bleep Apc,pdp, buhari, oshiomhole, obaseki. I'm not a political person and for your information I gat no time to queue for any idiot in the name of voting. I discuss political happenings based on what the facts on ground are. I can't be deceived by buhari or obaseki or any politician in Nigeria for that matter. They're preparing to come and deceive you guys again with atiku or tinubu or yahaya bello. Anybody that saw buhari in the 80's should have known that he has nothing to offer but una nor dey hear word. Make una enjoy una obaseki and buhari since Apc and pdp matter no let una rest. Na now una know say all politicians are same? I thought obaseki was a saint. Abegiiiiiiiii......make I go dey with my drink jooor.
But Oshiomhole is already deceiving you. Edo people deserve more than Edo State University. The irony is that an average edolite cannot afford the tuition payable in the university.
Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Indispensable85(m): 12:30am On May 17, 2021
Great2017:

But Oshiomhole is already deceiving you. Edo people deserve more than Edo State University. The irony is that an average Edolite cannot afford the tuition payable in the University.

Nobody can play on my intelligence the way your lord and savior obaseki is doing to your poorly developed brains. Based on what are factual and verifiable, the emperor of Edo State doesn't come any inch near oshiomhole when the names of those who have contributed to the development of Edo State is called. Anyone that can be deceived by obaseki needs to go for a brain replacement surgery just like you need one because his lies are predictable and cheap. Oshiomhole is not responsible for your abject poverty ,if you can't afford a world class University like Edo University you can find your way to AAU which is presently on strike because your failure of a governor can't pay salaries. Or better still go to college of Agric iguoriakhi that has been closed down by your confused governor for 3yrs now. Or find your way to the college of education ekiadolor that has been closed down by your incompetent governor for over 2yrs now. Or maybe you can try your luck at the school of health that has been closed down by the emperor of Edo State for over 2yrs now. What is actually the legacy of your emperor governor? Hahahahaha......... take a trip out of that your hut and go see Abakaliki,Ebonyi State at night. Go see portharcourt at night,go see asaba at night. Then stroll to ring road at night and compare. Your governor and his gullible followers should cover their faces in shame. 5yrs gone nothing tangible to show. Tueeehhhhhh...........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Lawalkay(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2021
[quote author=Indispensable85 post=101750482]

Torgba people don tire. The ones in my area are weeping already. Them say dem nor understand obaseki again. Lol.....[ Na lie be that. They must understand their master who use 3_credit to obtain a university degree that cost me 5 credit to obtain. Go to any public school, you will know how bad our education system has turn to cos we have a classical graduate/half bake stock broker as governor who care less for our future leaders. Road na disaster. Health hoarding of palliatives meant for the poor. No street light and 75% of Oshiomole traffic light is dead. Security, He employ cultist and gave them Dane gun. He intend to use them for Shaibu to succeeding him. We are watching him dance. He should remember Abacha end. Where is Suntai. As for PDP, Senate ticket is d target for him. A fight between him and Sen. Mathew Uroghide in 2024. I don't pity d tax collector party. An Old Benin adage says ' You don't ask a boy not to pick an ant infected firewood........... ' PDP complete the rest. Oba a to kpe

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Suspends Mike Ogiadhome Over Anti-Party Activities by Great2017: 6:09am On May 17, 2021
Indispensable85:

Nobody can play on my intelligence the way your lord and savior obaseki is doing to your poorly developed brains. Based on what are factual and verifiable, the emperor of Edo State doesn't come any inch near oshiomhole when the names of those who have contributed to the development of Edo State is called. Anyone that can be deceived by obaseki needs to go for a brain replacement surgery just like you need one because his lies are predictable and cheap. Oshiomhole is not responsible for your abject poverty ,if you can't afford a world class University like Edo University you can find your way to AAU which is presently on strike because your failure of a governor can't pay salaries. Or better still go to college of Agric iguoriakhi that has been closed down by your confused governor for 3yrs now. Or find your way to the college of education ekiadolor that has been closed down by your incompetent governor for over 2yrs now. Or maybe you can try your luck at the school of health that has been closed down by the emperor of Edo State for over 2yrs now. What is actually the legacy of your emperor governor? Hahahahaha......... take a trip out of that your hut and go see Abakaliki,Ebonyi State at night. Go see portharcourt at night,go see asaba at night. Then stroll to ring road at night and compare. Your governor and his gullible followers should cover their faces in shame. 5yrs gone nothing tangible to show. Tueeehhhhhh...........

Obaseki cannot be my saviour because he is not different from other Nigerian politicians like Oshiomhole. I agree with you, he is underperforming and I am not surprise.

Oshiomhole brought Obaseki from nowhere and forced him on us. Because the latter was not doing his bidding, he wanted to force another failed politician on Edo people. Oshiomhole and his gang of thieves are part of the problems of governance in Edo.

I hope you are enjoying the sorry state of Nigeria that our politicians have created. Keep worshipping Oshiomhole since he is the best thing to have happened to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno / The Truth About Lagos / 3 Beneficiaries Of Amnesty Programme Graduate With First Class From Belarus.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.