Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine (2648 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? / NL Atheists, On What Basis Do You Define Right And Wrong? / Should Christian Support And Defend Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sunmolar(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Religion needs to be killed, it makes people act moronic. Just look at you supporting Isreal solely based on religious affiliation
It takes one to know one. That's what you got served Mr atheist.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 8:41am On May 16, 2021
Sunmolar:

It takes one to know one. That's what you got served Mr atheist.
What do you want?
I should support humans killing another human because of religious affiliation?
Are you insane?

2 Likes

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sunmolar(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Religion needs to be killed, it makes people act moronic. Just look at you supporting Isreal solely based on religious affiliation
Psalms 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sunmolar(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
What do you want?
Are you insane?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 8:45am On May 16, 2021
Sunmolar:

The Bible also said you should kill your enemies?

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sunmolar(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
What do you want?
Are you insane?

I'm not insane.

But if you're sane enough go & stop the killings with your atheism

Will killings be the reason I shouldn't believe God?
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 8:45am On May 16, 2021
Sunmolar:

Sorry, the Bible lies a lot. No sane person takes that story book seriously

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 8:46am On May 16, 2021
Sunmolar:

I'm not insane.

But if you're sane enough go & stop the killings with your atheism
You have to be insane, that’s why you are a fanatic.
Fanaticism only happens in a severely damaged brain
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sunmolar(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Sorry, the Bible lies a lot. No sane person takes that story book seriously

There's a way that seems right to a man,but the end is destruction. Enjoy your atheism while it last.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 8:49am On May 16, 2021
Sunmolar:

There's a way that seems right to a man,but the end is destruction. Enjoy your atheism while it last.
This is also from the story book

2 Likes

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sunmolar(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You have to be insane, that’s why you are a fanatic.
Fanaticism only happens in a severely damaged brain
This is just the reflection of you. Your blind eyes & brainwashed brain will receive restoration from now on.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 8:50am On May 16, 2021
Sunmolar:

This is just the reflection of you. Your blind eyes & brainwashed brain will receive restoration from now on.
I was brainwashed to stop supporting killing by religious affiliation.

I’m cool bro grin

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sunmolar(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I was brainwashed to stop supporting killing by religious affiliation.

I’m cool bro grin

Stop deceiving yourself....you think you cool but not.

Jesus is the way the truth & the life......when you know him all the confusion about religious affiliations will stop. Then you will live to please God & not been religious.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 9:04am On May 16, 2021
[s]
Sunmolar:

Stop deceiving yourself....you think you cool but not.

Jesus is the way the truth & the life......when you know him all the confusion about religious affiliations will stop. Then you will live to please God & not been religious.
[/s]Dont preach to me on my thread else you won’t lik how it will end.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sunmolar(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s]Dont preach to me on my thread unless you won’t lik how it will end.

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by orunto27: 5:05pm On May 16, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Isrealis do not think that Jesus is the son of God and messiah.
They are not Christians. Islam is also Abrahamism

The Jews don't have adequate KNOWLEDGE OF JESUS.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 5:08pm On May 16, 2021
orunto27:

The Jews don't have adequate KNOWLEDGE OF JESUS.
Yes, a Nigerian Christian expert wants to tell them about their own history and religion grin

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by orunto27: 6:54pm On May 17, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, a Nigerian Christian expert wants to tell them about their own history and religion grin

Cooooorect. Semeon the brother of Juda was born in Nnewi.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 17, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Religions in Isreal.
Jewish: 74.2%
Muslim: 17.8%
Christian: 2%
Druze: 1.6%
Christian population in Palestine: 2.5%

I still can't fathom why Nigerian Christians are supporting Isreal to bomb Palestine. Maybe because the Bible said a lot of nice things about Isreal.

thank God not only christians and Jews are being killed in a muslims countries, atheist are also being killed... grin
So being an atheist can't save you from death...
I will only accept atheism until you answer this my question,
Since man was formed via evolution from preexisting organisms, how was woman formed.. grin

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by kingxsamz(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Religion in Isreal.
Jewish: 74.2%
Muslim: 17.8%
Christian: 2%
Druze: 1.6%
Christian population in Palestine: 2.5%

I still can't fathom why Nigerian Christians are supporting Isreal to bomb Palestine. Maybe because the Bible said a lot of nice things about Isreal.

These people don't even care if their fellow Christians in Palestine are being killed by non Christians in Israel. grin grin grin
Omo.. Jesus must be drowning in his tears right now. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by kingxsamz(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2021
Againstlies:

Since man was formed via evolution from preexisting organisms, how was woman formed.. grin

Don't mind all these foolish atheists that just hate Christianity for no reason.
They don't know that it was a middle aged white man living in the sky, who took sand from his backyard and turned the sand into a human being and then performed surgery on him and removed his ribs and used it to create another woman. They don't know. So just leave them. Our own explanation makes more sense because it's logical. Foolish Atheists.

4 Likes

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Sheunma: 8:49pm On May 17, 2021
Even if Israel bombs a christian state, many christian would still be on their side simply because their god comes from Israel. Same goes for Muslims: they are only concerned cos Palestine is Muslim majority state. It is what it is.

Someone once said, " good people will always do good things and bad people bad things, but if you need a good man to do bad things, give him religion."

5 Likes

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 7:15am On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

thank God not only christians and Jews are being killed in a muslims countries, atheist are also being killed... grin
So being an atheist can't save you from death...
I will only accept atheism until you answer this my question,
I condemn all the killings irrespective of religious affiliation.
It’s clear that atheists are more moral now than Christians. The how you are makings joke pit of people’s death.

Religion sucks

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 8:08am On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I condemn all the killings irrespective of religious affiliation.
It’s clear that atheists are more moral now than Christians. The how you are makings joke pit of people’s death.

Religion sucks

I'm not making jokes of people's death, everyone wants peace in this world but the muslims doesn't want peace...
how are my joking with people's death, becareful man...
If you are in support of the Palestine and Muslims you speak up, no one will beat you...

Man lets remove religion aside, lets be honest to ourselves...

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 10:11am On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

I'm not making jokes of people's death, everyone wants peace in this world but the muslims doesn't want peace...
how are my joking with people's death, becareful man...
If you are in support of the Palestine and Muslims you speak up, no one will beat you...

Man lets remove religion aside, lets be honest to ourselves...
Why should I support a conflict on religious basis?
That’s what religion do to your brain, it makes one brainless and irrational in every way.
Support who’s right irrespective of religious affliation.

I don’t give a Bleep about Muslim or Christians, humanity first before religion. All religion are so bleeped

2 Likes

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 11:13am On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Why should I support a conflict on religious basis?
That’s what religion do to your brain, it makes one brainless and irrational in every way.
Support who’s right irrespective of religious affliation.

I don’t give a Bleep about Muslim or Christians, humanity first before religion. All religion are so bleeped

Lol atheist are like animals, they have no idea about their existence and about their death....
Atheist are just living a life of a fowl, you wake up, eat, bath and sleep. When you die your generation can not even give any history about you, because atheist is a believe of history being a fiction..
When you die your fellow atheist after your existence will argue and debate you didn't even exist because they didn't see you, feel you or touch you...

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 11:25am On May 18, 2021
[s]
Againstlies:

Lol atheist are like animals, they have no idea about their existence and about their death....
Atheist are just living a life of a fowl, you wake up, eat, bath and sleep. When you die your generation can not even give any history about you, because atheist is a believe of history being a fiction..
When you die your fellow atheist after your existence will argue and debate you didn't even exist because they didn't see you, feel you or touch you...
[/s]This has nothing to do with the war in Middle East.

All jargons to derail the topic.

2 Likes

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s]This has nothing to do with the war in Middle East.

All jargons to derail the topic.

The cause of the war in Israel and palastine is all about history and the seed of Abraham, which the animals in a human form who called themselves atheist don't believe in history..
The atheist waked up one morning and think the war in the middle East just started like that...
Acknowledge yourself so deep about history so you will know the fact...

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 1:52pm On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

The cause of the war in Israel and palastine is all about history and the seed of Abraham, which the animals in a human form who called themselves atheist don't believe in history..
The atheist waked up one morning and think the war in the middle East just started like that...
Acknowledge yourself so deep about history so you will know the fact...

Thanks for letting us know that religion can cause wars and death of people.
Lol, see someone that believes in an imaginary friend talking about facts grin

What an irony cheesy
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Thanks for letting us know that religion can cause wars and death of people.
Lol, see someone that believes in an imaginary friend talking about facts grin

What an irony cheesy

Lol grin
Even atheist are not save in this world, what a world... grin

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 8:03pm On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

Lol grin
Even atheist are not save in this world, what a world... grin
Atheists have saved the world many times than your imaginary friend because he doesn’t exist.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Atheists have saved the world many times than your imaginary friend because he doesn’t exist.

Just the way you don't know how woman was formed...grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / Download WOFBEC 2024 Messages By Apostle Arome Osayi And Apostle Joshua Selman / How To Possess Your Possessions. (receiving From God)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.