Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine (2615 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump? / NL Atheists, On What Basis Do You Define Right And Wrong? / Should Christian Support And Defend Israel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by FatherOfJesus: 10:50pm On May 18, 2021
Againstlies:

Just the way you don't know how woman was formed... grin
Women were formed definitely from a your God, a non-existent entity can’t create anything.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Women were formed definitely from a your God, a non-existent entity can’t create anything.

What you don't know is greater than you, knowledge is wisdom, wisdom is Devine and Devin is from God...
God is Good and Devil is Evil...
The life of an atheist is sweet, just living a life of an animal with no knowledge of there existence.

How did flying spaghetti monster existed?
How was atheist came into existence?
who was the first man to be an atheist?
How did atheist know that the first man on Earth was burried in morrocco?
Where was the first woman buried in?
how did the woman form?
How did the atheist know that the first man was formed via evolution? Give a reason..
How did the world develop different language?
Why do human being have to die?
As an atheist what is the reason of evolution forming someone on Earth?
What is the mission of someone on Earth?
As an atheist can you feel, see or touch your sense? Give an evidence you have sense?

Atheist believe they have a free life,
Why do you have conscience?
Why are you living by the laws of the Bible?
What's the laws of the atheist?

At least you should know this things about your believe....

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by kingxsamz(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2021
Againstlies:

Lol atheist are like animals, they have no idea about their existence and about their death....
Atheist are just living a life of a fowl, you wake up, eat, bath and sleep. When you die your generation can not even give any history about you, because atheist is a believe of history being a fiction..
When you die your fellow atheist after your existence will argue and debate you didn't even exist because they didn't see you, feel you or touch you...

Sorry, but how old are you?

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Sorry, but how old are you?

Older than your great grand father,who his existence is a fiction.... grin

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by kingxsamz(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2021
Againstlies:

Older than your great grand father,who his existence is a fiction.... grin

I'm just asking because you talk like a child. Like you're in secondary school.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yes you are matured since you can't give an atheist history how a woman was formed?

Is only an animals that doesn't know anything about there existence...

Your friend create a thread about the conflict in palastine and isreal, because as an animals the atheist are they don't know the conflict in middle belt was about history and Abraham existence which the atheist don't believe in bible which is about history and the atheist saying history is a fiction .

Just the way you can't say how your mom was formed as an atheist without mentioning the definition the Bible gave but you think you have a mom and you have sense...

My brother knowledge yourself so deep about history to know the fact, well when you die animals who called themselves atheist who have no knowledge about there existence and there mother existence will come to say you didn't exist and you are a fiction...

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by kingxsamz(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2021
[s]
Againstlies:

Yes you are matured since you can't give an atheist history how a woman was formed?

Is only an animals that doesn't know anything about there existence...

Your friend create a thread about the conflict in palastine and isreal, because as an animals the atheist are they don't know the conflict in middle belt was about history and Abraham existence which the atheist don't believe in bible which is about history and the atheist saying history is a fiction .

Just the way you can't say how your mom was formed as an atheist without mentioning the definition the Bible gave but you think you have a mom and you have sense...

My brother knowledge yourself so deep about history to know the fact, well when you die animals who called themselves atheist who have no knowledge about there existence and there mother existence will come to say you didn't exist and you are a fiction... [/s]

Lol, gibberish.
You must be living in your own world if you think any of what you typed actually made sense. Just sit this one out, you're embarrassing your fellow Christians. cheesy

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 19, 2021
kingxsamz:
[s]

Lol grin
And you are embracing your fellow atheist for not knowing how your mother came into existence..
And your forefathers being a fiction..... grin

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by kingxsamz(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2021
Againstlies:

Lol grin
And you are embracing your fellow atheist for not knowing how your mother came into existence..
Which your forefathers are fiction..... grin

Omo, you dey reduce person IQ..
Goodnight. You can argue with yourself here.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 19, 2021
kingxsamz:

Omo, you dey reduce person IQ..
Goodnight. You can argue with yourself here.

Lolgrin
Matured man oneday you will die and the next generation animals who called themselves atheist will come to argue and debate how you are a fiction...
You better start taking a pictures of you to prove you exist because your fellow atheist said there is no evidence of those who was mentioned in the Bible and history but because of he was an animal he said he believed that Lord lugard existed because he can see the picture of Lord lugard, what about the forefathers of lugard who existed when camera have not been invented that means they are a fiction, have camera started existing in the time of Abraham, so because you didn't see a picture of those in the history that's why they didn't exist just the way you don't have a pictures of your forefathers that means they are fiction...

JUST IMAGINE ATHEIST OPENED A THREAD TO ASK ABOUT THE CONFLICT IN MIDDLE BELT, WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS HISTORY, ABRAHAM AND THOSE IN THE BIBLE ARE THE REASON OF THE CONFLICT IN MIDDLE BELT..

And you want to tell me the animals who called themselves atheist are human beings...

WHAT ATHEIST DON'T KNOW IS GREATER THAN THEM..
Tell me how a woman was formed and you are giving me a definition from the Bible you called a fiction...

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by kingxsamz(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2021
Againstlies:

Lolgrin
Matured man oneday you will die and the next generation animals who called themselves atheist will come to argue and debate how you are a fiction...
You better start taking a pictures of you to prove you exist because your fellow atheist said there is no evidence of those who was mentioned in the Bible and history but because of he was an animal he said he believed that Lord lugard existed because he can see the picture of Lord lugard, what about the forefathers of lugard who existed when camera have not been invented that means they are a fiction, have camera started existing in the time of Abraham, so because you didn't see a picture of those in the history that's why they didn't exist just the way you don't have a pictures of your forefathers that means they are fiction...

JUST IMAGINE ATHEIST OPENED A THREAD TO ASK ABOUT THE CONFLICT IN MIDDLE BELT, WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS HISTORY, ABRAHAM AND THOSE IN THE BIBLE ARE THE REASON OF THE CONFLICT IN MIDDLE BELT..

And you want to tell me the animals who called themselves atheist are human beings...

WHAT ATHEIST DON'T KNOW IS GREATER THAN THEM..
Tell me how a woman was formed and you are giving me a definition from the Bible you called a fiction...
Lol, I'd be a fool to read this crap.
You can now continue quoting yourself. This is my last reply to your gibberish. Goodnight.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 7:55am On May 20, 2021
kingxsamz:

Tell me how a woman was formed, you are giving a difinition from the same Bible the atheist called a fiction...
What the atheist don't know is greater than them..

1 Like

Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Femzaremz(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
[s]

Lol, gibberish.
You must be living in your own world if you think any of what you typed actually made sense. Just sit this one out, you're embarrassing your fellow Christians. cheesy
hahahaha! I swear dis guy's mental disability is funny! Actually most mental people have no idea they r mental!
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by kingxsamz(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2021
Femzaremz:
hahahaha! I swear dis guy's mental disability is funny! Actually most mental people have no idea they r mental!

Lol, in his little world, he really thought he was making any sense.
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 20, 2021
Femzaremz:

Hahahahaha, just the way a mental person has no idea of his existence and how his mother was formed... grin
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by tofu4u: 4:20pm On May 20, 2021
Againstlies:

Hahahahaha, just the way a mental person has no idea of his existence and how his mother was formed... grin
Who be this small pikin sef? undecided
Re: On What Basis Should A Nigerian Christian Support Isreal Over Palestine by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 20, 2021
tofu4u:

I'm sure you are an atheist...
As old as you are you have no idea of your existence as an atheist... grin
making a point with the atheist is a waste of time because they will still believe your point is a fiction..
Since everything in the Bible is a fiction, tell me what you know, I want to know.. grin
Don't come here to claim you have sense

Old man grin see I want you to understand something, I told the atheist who created this thread if he believes that those in the Bible exist he said know that even God doesn't exist, okay if God doesn't exist tell me what you know so I can see if I will be an atheist.. grin

Old man you can come and join the argument grin

How did the atheist know that God doesn't exist? grin
You can also tell me how the animals, birds, fish, and everything came into existence.
I still have more to ask,
What the atheist don't know is greater than them...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Religion Is Jargon / Nigerian Gospel Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.