Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada (13082 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by IMAliyu(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2021
doffman:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by tempex88(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Is it only one government that has been ruling this country for over 5 decades? Abi government no change?

He obviously was doing Smtn right.

Government is government irrespective of political party.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by RichAbujaGuy: 12:30pm On May 16, 2021
Most of the best NL threads on the topic! He didn't become a billionaire overnight. Many decades and multiple generations built up his business conglomerate.

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires by naptu2: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/891985/dantata-dangote-story-how-create
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2021
Afonja can defend Satan because of money.. no integrity in them therefore I'm not surprise
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by RichAbujaGuy: 12:40pm On May 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Some people are just specially gifted with "Oversabi..."

A man who cannot defend his yansh from being exposed by a young international runs girl is who Oluwole Dada is defending with all his might.

Some big boys get relaxed and get caught slipping banging dis oloshos, some more than once. At least he has the balls to dump dem and keep moving.

Top Oga Seun told NL to chill. cheesy

How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • - Celebrities - Nairaland May 21, 2015

https://www.nairaland.com/2327705/how-sylvia-nduka-lied-aliko

"Re: How Sylvia Nduka Lied About Aliko Marrying Her • by Seun(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2015
Seun:
A PR person has sworn to me that to the best of his knowledge the story about Dangote and Ms Nduka story is false and a fabrication of mischief makers. This means Dangote never dated Sylvia Nduka. I hereby urge Nairalanders to stop propagating this rumor, for our sake.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)"
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by PlayMaker14: 12:51pm On May 16, 2021
jaxxy:

This dangote argument is most based on tribal affiliations and sentiments. Which successful businessman didn’t get government backing or help from politicians at some point especially in Nigeria?

Pls dangote did well to romance with government enough to get their approvals not just from one particular administration bt all successive ones without loosing favor if u think that is easy go and try it.

Even in the us the once richest man Rockefeller achieved monopoly using government connections and influence. If dangote didn’t use it someone else smart enough will.

I can only kick against his wrong practices or abuse of his seeming monopoly to take undue advantage of the masses asides that opportunity is there for the taking.

Igbos should give dangote a break. grin
Please take your bigotry elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by jaxxy(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2021
tempex88:

Government is government irrespective of political party.

Naso. Try and retain favor with different governments even the military regimes and tell me it’s easy.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Please take your bigotry elsewhere.

What is the bigotry in my statement? U paid attention to only my last statement leaving everything other important things I said. undecided

Ok people should give dangote a break.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by blaqoracle: 1:41pm On May 16, 2021
shegzhkn:
Pseudo intellectual suffering from dunning kruger effect - lacking the skill set to unravel his own incompetence.

If Dangote was a citizen of a free society where everyone is treated equally, a society where everyone plays by the same rule their is no freaking way in hell he'd be successful, dude cannot even inspire.

Few weeks ago i read Yahoo and AOL will be sold to Apollo for 5B USD, understand this is the same Yahoo that rule in the 2000s and infact in 1999 made a revenue of about 589M USD while Google now Alphabet inc was making just 200k USD but what happen - Google pagerank (Disruption).

Before Facebook we have Myspace and a host of other social networking site that seem unbeatable at the time - we know where their graveyard is.

Dangote is only rich because by default the Government will help knock out his would be competition to retain his dominance.

continue to blame Dangote for your fada's failure in life.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by Seventywin: 2:59pm On May 16, 2021
Revisionist.. they start by dishing Business thearies... During Obasanjo era do you know what happened at NPA and Customs procedures with Dangote Cement imports compared to other competitors... Dangote can hardly compete in any system devoid of political Government agents backing and corruption... just google Dangote special negotiated tax incentive at cheaper price of Natural gas by former Tanzanian president, Kikwete.. the list is endless in all thier operations in Africa... He buys his way around corridors of power for special incentives and owns the entire game with future and present Gov policy & has become so good at it... ( Remember the banning of imports of certain item before his products come out - Dansa fruit juice etc. This are his played out cards and scripts which only few people know what is going on)
Often times Because of the direct and indirect jobs that arises from his operations, the hands of many countries are often tied down, while the agents both in and out of Power maintain the status quo
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 16, 2021
chachamore:
Story. Then why all the FG intervention on his behalf? Do you have an idea how much of Nigerias money Dangote uses through corrupt politicians and public servant?

So why is Deizani not in Forbes? No be $20bn dem chop?

Like him or hate him Dangote is a successful business man because most Nigerians are too lazy to study the system and use it to grow.

If what he’s doing is easy then why have all the thieves of this country since it was formed not become internationally recognised industrialists? Within less than 5 years they are broke and using social media to beg for relevance.

So he f@cked women so what? He is single and allowed to do what he likes in his personal life. How many of you get wife and children wey you barely feed but still spend all your time and money on oloshos?

Live long my Kano brother, no payment for haters like success.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by chachamore(f): 3:27pm On May 16, 2021
Speaktruth88:

So why is Deizani not in Forbes? No be $20bn dem chop?

Like him or hate him Dangote is a successful business man because most Nigerians are too lazy to study the system and use it to grow.

If what he’s doing is easy then why have all the thieves of this country since it was formed not become internationally recognised industrialists? Within less than 5 years they are broke and using social media to beg for relevance.

So he f@cked women so what? He is single and allowed to do what he likes in his personal life. How many of you get wife and children wey you barely feed but still spend all your time and money on oloshos?

Live long my Kano brother, no payment for haters like success.
No wonder you haven't graduated from University since 1992.
Simple question you can't answer.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by Aconomist: 4:48pm On May 16, 2021
Monkey defending monkey. Don't compare Dangote to other Nigerian producers. Compare him to Chinese and Indian cement companies because those are who built his factories and do all the management.

In India cement is 300 rupees, which is 1700 naira for a 50kg bag.

In China cement is the equivalent of only 1000 naira for a 50kg bag

Meanwhile Dangote cement is 3000 for a 50kg bag.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by Aconomist: 4:49pm On May 16, 2021
Seventywin:
Revisionist.. they start by dishing Business thearies... During Obasanjo era do you know what happened at NPA and Customs procedures with Dangote Cement imports compared to other competitors... Dangote can hardly compete in any system devoid of political Government agents backing and corruption... just google Dangote special negotiated tax incentive at cheaper price of Natural gas by former Tanzanian president, Kikwete.. the list is endless in all thier operations in Africa... He buys his way around corridors of power for special incentives and owns the entire game with future and present Gov policy & has become so good at it... ( Remember the banning of imports of certain item before his products come out - Dansa fruit juice etc. This are his played out cards and scripts which only few people know what is going on)
Often times Because of the direct and indirect jobs that arises from his operations, the hands of many countries are often tied down, while the agents both in and out of Power maintain the status quo

In fact, he is waiting on the government to ban fertilizer before opening his plant. The man is a dirty ape.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by Aconomist: 5:07pm On May 16, 2021
houseontherock:
Dangote cement is also N3,800, just like lafarge. Which cost leadership is there?
For a man who pays next to nothing to import his machines and raw materials, a man who exchanges every dollar at CBN rate, a man who dwells on tax holidays, a man who gets to import and export even when others are banned...his products should be cheaper than we get them in the market! I put it to the writer that Dangote's empire is built on cheating and not effort.
Dangote is so stupid that he pays Indians to run his company for him.

But in India cement is only 1700 compared to 3800 in zoogeria. Planet of the apes.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by Aconomist: 5:10pm On May 16, 2021
MoIbrahim:

...and some are specially gifted with "undersabi". They cannot see beyond the surface. They are only able to see and think what the crowd is engaged with at any point in time.
If you respect Dangote you are a monkey. End of story.

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by ChevKing(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
As written by Oluwole Dada, a Sales and Marketing Professional, Teacher, Counsellor, Administrator and Preacher.

https://twitter.com/oluwole_dada/status/1393663472446148609

One Danlandi faulted his weak and untrue application of marketing strategy, he already finished him on twitter and even challenged him to an intellectual debate.

I smell something, seeing this on NL again.
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by MoIbrahim: 5:59pm On May 16, 2021
Aconomist:
If you respect Dangote you are a monkey. End of story.

I know the shape of your head grin

Only your type start raining insults after losing arguments. No other does it.

So since you have lost the argument, what else do you want me to say? Pele o...
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by dfrost: 6:53pm On May 16, 2021
ChevKing:

One Danlandi faulted his weak and untrue application of marketing strategy, he already finished him on twitter and even challenged him to an intellectual debate.

I smell something, seeing this on NL again.

cheesy grin

I know him personally. He won't dare challenge Danlandi.

I gave up when he said Dangote Cement is the cheapest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by Emperor88(m): 12:27am On May 17, 2021
Drsnives:
Rubbish..
How is dangote 's cement cheaper?
Beast in human clothing

Then leave Dangote cement and buy Lafarge or BUA...or na force to buy something expensive if others are cheaper?!
Re: In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada by Aconomist: 3:23am On May 17, 2021
MoIbrahim:

I know the shape of your head grin

Only your type start raining insults after losing arguments. No other does it.

So since you have lost the argument, what else do you want me to say? Pele o...
I'm not Igbo if that's what you mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Data Recharge Card For SME / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.