Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Seizure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seizure (260 Views)

Help! My 22 Years Old Daughter Needs Permanent Cure For Epileptic Seizure. / Any Hope For Seizure Cure For My Daughter At 20? / Help! My Daughter Has Myoclonic Seizure; Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seizure by aremuforlife(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2021
Good morning to the doctors in the house, please i need advice on how to manage seizure.
My younger brother has been in crisis from 2007 and we've tried all possible means for the cure both medication and spiritual.
I need a medical guideline on how to manage and reduce the seizure during crisis.
He has been through alot, my parents have spent alot.
Re: Seizure by oxypressPlus: 10:06am On May 16, 2021
aremuforlife:
Good morning to the doctors in the house, please i need advice on how to manage seizure.
My younger brother has been in crisis from 2007 and we've tried all possible means for the cure both medication and spiritual.
I need a medical guideline on how to manage and reduce the seizure during crisis.
He has been through alot, my parents have spent alot.

Oxygen for life:
Re: Seizure by aremuforlife(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2021
oxypressPlus:

Oxygen for life:
Please details, I don't understand.
Thanks
Re: Seizure by oxypressPlus: 5:50pm On May 16, 2021
aremuforlife:

Please details, I don't understand.
Thanks

For seizure disorders please read this:

https://www.epilepsy.com/connect/forums/complementary-therapies/treat-seizures-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy

It is a known fact that seizures originate from hypoxic (low oxygenated) arears in the brain. HBOT improves blood flow with more oxygen in the brain.
Since hbot induces more blood vessels to grow in damaged arears in the brain the blood flow and oxygen delivery is improved and more permanent. The seizure then reduces in frequency and intensity and will eventually disappear.
Seizure drugs do not heal the damage but can supress seizures and later the drugs will lose potency or cause other troubles (toxicity). HBOT heals the brain and the healing can become permanent.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot is done by sitting in a special chamber and breathing 100% oxygen. This treatment is supervised by a physician.

HBOT does what other treatments cannot do.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS and we are ready to help.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Whetstone To Sharpen / To Lose Excessive Weight,belly Fat...you Must Hit The Gym,right? WRONG! / Four Dangers Of Prostatitis That Half Of Men Will Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.