Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims (2621 Views)

A Reminder To Obidient (history ) / IMPORTANT REMINDER: NEW ELECTION LAW EXPLAINED BY MIKE IGINI: FAMILIARIZE WITH. / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Elbinawi: 10:51am On May 16, 2021
Palestine: Important Reminder to All Muslims

In this critical stage of the emancipation of occupied Palestine from the bloodthirsty Zionist Israeli barbarians, ask yourself this question "What am I doing to help?"

Do not be useless to Palestine & be useless to Islam. It is either you are in the battlefield fighting the Israeli barbarians or you are participating in #FreePalestine rallies and protests, or you are sharing pro-Palestine updates on the social media or you are giving monetary and logistics donations to your active Muslim brothers and sisters.

We All MUST be United on This!

Thank you!

#AqsaUnderAttack

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by yanabasee1(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2021
Terrorists

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by DWJOBScom(m): 10:54am On May 16, 2021
na Small small

almost there
Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by joyandfaith: 10:55am On May 16, 2021
Nobody is attacking Al-Aqsa mosque. Jews had opportunity to destroy the mosque in 1967 but did not do so. Why now?
Saudi, Turkey and other major players in the middle east understand the game. Hamas is looking for more money from emotional muslims.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Jack005(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2021
Terrorist wants to unite..lol,effort in futility!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by PrinceOfLagos: 11:03am On May 16, 2021
We won't take side with terrorists

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by obama30: 11:08am On May 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

In this critical stage of the emancipation of occupied Palestine from the bloodthirsty Zionist Israeli barbarians, ask yourself this question "What am I doing to help?"

Do not be useless to Palestine & be useless to Islam. It is either you are in the battlefield fighting the Israeli barbarians or you are participating in #FreePalestine rallies and protests, or you are sharing pro-Palestine updates on the social media or you are giving monetary and logistics donations to your active Muslim brothers and sisters.

Thank you!

#AqsaUnderAttack

#ElbinawiTweets

Palestinians are terrorists, we won't support them.

They are the one that first fire rockets into Jerusalem, so let them cry their own cry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Elbinawi: 11:30am On May 16, 2021
If you are an Activist or a Writer or both do not border yourself with abuses and insults directed at you for freely expressing your opinion. Occupying yourself with the mountain of abuses will weight you down.

Whenever you write, some people will insult and abuse you by trying to diminish the potency of the points you raised. But the silent majority of people will reflect about the points you raised. Your target should be that silent majority.

Since the start of the Israeli aggression against Palestine, I shared my post extensively in the Nigerian NairaLand Forum. I received a lot of abuses and insults from mostly Christians but encouragingly some of them are picking up.

I learnt patience in writing from one of my masters, Dr. Ali Shariati, who said: "We disquiet the quiet and quiet the disquiet."

#FreePalestine

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Nobody: 11:32am On May 16, 2021
This is a call to TERROR!!!

3 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by sesaan(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2021
You are a very good example of an A- rated fool, You Don chop taday? How many times have you protested killings by bandits or boko, You better have all the Virgin sex and alcohol here on Earth rather than dreaming to have them in Mohammed's heaven, even the mad prophet had his Aisha here on Earth. Try rubbish Isreal with American weapons and Nuclear bombs will flush you, Iran, Turkey and anything that resemble Palestine from the face of the Earth, you act like you never have been conquering, forced converting and occupying people land since inception of Islam. The highest you can do is rally your fellow terrorist and attack Christians and those you perceived they are not Muslim enough.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Murtadd4Christ: 11:41am On May 16, 2021
VIVA ISRAEL:
Elbinawi:
If you are an Activist or a Writer or both do not border yourself with abuses and insults directed at you for freely expressing your opinion. Occupying yourself with the mountain of abuses will weight you down.

Whenever you write, some people will insult and abuse you by trying to diminish the potency of the points you raised. But the silent majority of people will reflect about the points you raised. Your target should be that silent majority.

Since the start of the Israeli aggression against Palestine, I shared my post extensively in the Nigerian NairaLand Forum. I received a lot of abuses and insults from mostly Christians but encouragingly some of them are picking up.

I learnt patience in writing from one of my masters, Dr. Ali Shariati, who said: "We disquiet the quiet and quiet the disquiet."

#FreePalestine

#ElbinawiTweets
DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST ISLAMIST BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY

It's quite ironic that your heading is an important reminder to all Muslims. Now let me remind you that your own so called Islamic prophet drove jews and Christians from the Arabian peninsula from their homes and businesses. Now you wanna cry and play victims when your Palestinian brothers are expelled from a Jewish land.

It's been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.
وَحَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الضَّحَّاكُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ أَخْبَرَنِي عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ لأُخْرِجَنَّ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى مِنْ جَزِيرَةِ الْعَرَبِ حَتَّى لاَ أَدَعَ إِلاَّ مُسْلِمًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏
: Sahih Muslim 1767a
: Book 32, Hadith 75: Book 19, Hadith 4366

Suddenly you Muslims wanna cry when people treat you exactly the way you need to be treated.

19 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by candygist: 11:58am On May 16, 2021
OP you can actually take a flight and go and join HAMAS make Israel kill you throw way.

10 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Murtadd4Christ: 12:09pm On May 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

Thank you!

#AqsaUnderAttack

#ElbinawiTweets

VIVA ISRAEL

Oh I nearly forgot to remind these Muslims what your allah says about the so called land named Palestine. Even your quran agrees that the land belongs to the Jewish people but you seem to ignore your allah at will. The following verses from your quran confirm that Palestine as you would like to call it belongs to the jews. So why are Muslims fighting the rightful owners of the land. Moses was leading Israelite and you clearly see who your allah is speaking to.

Muhammad Al-Hilali & Muhsin Khan:

[005:020] And (remember) when Moosa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Remember the Favour of Allah to you, when He made Prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the Alameen (mankind and jinns, in the past)."
[005:021] "O my people! Enter the holy land (Palestine) which Allah has assigned to you, and turn not back (in flight) for then you will be returned as losers."
[005:022] They said: "O Moosa (Moses)! In it (this holy land) are a people of great strength, and we shall never enter it, till they leave it; when they leave, then we will enter."
[005:023] Two men of those who feared (Allah and) on whom Allah had bestowed His Grace (they were ??Yoosha (Joshua) and Kalab (Caleb)) said: "Assault them through the gate, for when you are in, victory will be yours, and put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed."
[005:024] They said: "O Moosa (Moses)! We shall never enter it as long as they are there. So go you and your Lord and fight you two, we are sitting right here."
[005:025] He (Moosa (Moses)) said: "O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother, so separate us from the people who are the Fasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient to Allah)!"
[005:026] (Allah) said: "Therefore it (this holy land) is forbidden to them for forty years; in distraction they will wander through the land. So be not sorrowful over the people who are the Fasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient to Allah)."

Muslims are so blinded by their hatred for jews that they will even ignore their own supposed holy scripture to deny jews their rightful property.

7 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Oksman(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2021
Murtadd4Christ:

VIVA ISRAEL: DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST ISLAMIST BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY

It's quite ironic that your heading is an important reminder to all Muslims. Now let me remind you that your own so called Islamic prophet drove jews and Christians from the Arabian peninsula from their homes and businesses. Now you wanna cry and play victims when your Palestinian brothers are expelled from a Jewish land.

It's been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:

I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.
وَحَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا الضَّحَّاكُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ جُرَيْجٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو الزُّبَيْرِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ أَخْبَرَنِي عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ لأُخْرِجَنَّ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى مِنْ جَزِيرَةِ الْعَرَبِ حَتَّى لاَ أَدَعَ إِلاَّ مُسْلِمًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏
: Sahih Muslim 1767a
: Book 32, Hadith 75: Book 19, Hadith 4366

Suddenly you Muslims wanna cry when people treat you exactly the way you need to be treated.

I can't believe that prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said this if not because of above quoted verse. I have always thought that he preached to them to live in peace with their neighbours especially the Jews and Christian because they also worship the same God?
Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:28pm On May 16, 2021
I will only take the op serious when he starts burning Israel flag here in Nigeria and showing it to the whole world. At least its the simplest task to do to show your support for Palestine

4 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Valkrie: 12:34pm On May 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

Thank you!

#AqsaUnderAttack

#ElbinawiTweets

Bros wake up there is nothing like Palestinians..those calling themselves Palestinians are all Arab immigrant from different Arabian communities scattered in the middle east after sallahudeen took Jerusalem from the crusaders.....same way fulani would come to an area and want to forcefully take it like they did to the hausa people...!! The good thing is the Israeli knlw how to cure that insanity...!! No pon intended...!!

2 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Isobug: 12:43pm On May 16, 2021
O'boy, See post.
Everybody have to be very careful, We're just cohabitating with Terrorists in this Country

3 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:54pm On May 16, 2021
Terrorist are already using nairaland as a lunch pad

3 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by caleboxylic: 1:27pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Elbinawi post=101743306]Palestine: Important Reminder to All Muslims

Thank you!

#AqsaUnderAttack

Keep quiet.
Hamas and Islamic jihad movement in GAZA should stop launching rockets from schools,hospitals and residential if they want to reduce civilian death.

Just imagine the effect of these rockets in Israel without iron dome! The terrorist in GAZA are launching rockets to harm civilians and children in Israel.

Let Israel kill all the terrorist in GAZA. I'm sure they won't dare Israel again after this operation. All the tunnels must be destroyed and all the hamas and IJM leaders in GAZA must be Killed.

Operation wipe out all the terrorist in GAZA.

4 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by WorldRichest: 2:19pm On May 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

Thank you!

#AqsaUnderAttack

#ElbinawiTweets

This is how chronic madness starts.

I am a Yoruba boy. I am a Muslim. Please tell me what business I have with Palestine?

6 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by WorldRichest: 2:19pm On May 16, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Terrorist are already using nairaland as a lunch pad

They will all perish

1 Like

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by BobbieZion(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2021
Oksman:

I can't believe that prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said this if not because of above quoted verse. I have always thought that he preached to them to live in peace with their neighbours especially the Jews and Christian because they also worship the same God?

What you thought earlier on is wrong.
Now you understand.
Peace!! In Islam,and the dictionary definition are different.

1 Like

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by WorldRichest: 2:32pm On May 16, 2021
BobbieZion:

What you thought earlier on is wrong.
Now you understand.
Peace!! In Islam,and the dictionary definition are different.

What is the definition of peace in your family?

1 Like

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by greatdreamer(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

Thank you!

#AqsaUnderAttack

#ElbinawiTweets
go to Middle East and fight. 72 fresh virgins awaits you if you die

2 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Owologbo(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

Thank you!

#AqsaUnderAttack

#ElbinawiTweets
Na them patami kind of people be this.
if the give this one bomb vest now he will think twice before accepting it.
99.5% moslems are really terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by truthfulparrot(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2021
Unfortunately Israel is on a mission to decapacitate HAMAS to the extend that they will not be able to shoot a single rocket for many years to come. Israel is prepared and ready to face all the middle east countries. They have done it before and are even better prepared to do it again.

Countries like Egypt and Iraq knows better from experience, that Israel will use maximum force without even minding civilian casualties to defend themselves. Hamas should stop firing rockets like cowards from civilians locations. If Hamas really have balls, let them confront Israel in a ground battle at Gaza Strips.

As it is now, even the UN and US cannot call Israel to order. Israel will only stop when they want to stop. Have you ever wondered why Russia, China and even some nations in the middle east don't talk or take action against Israel's excesses? It is only Israel that have the capacity to stop the expansion ambition of Iran. If Israel are pushed to the wall and their survival is seriously threatened, they will not hesitate to exterminate any enemy nation in the middle east.

3 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 16, 2021
By what am i doing to help he actually means strap a bomb for allah

If your moon god can't help itself, don't you think you people are foolish

I really pray you go to Hamas o, we need the end of Terrorists

Seun this is a Terrorist call o, do the needful

1 Like

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 16, 2021
Murtadd4Christ:

VIVA ISRAEL

Oh I nearly forgot to remind these Muslims what your allah says about the so called land named Palestine. Even your quran agrees that the land belongs to the Jewish people but you seem to ignore your allah at will. The following verses from your quran confirm that Palestine as you would like to call it belongs to the jews. So why are Muslims fighting the rightful owners of the land. Moses was leading Israelite and you clearly see who your allah is speaking to.

Muhammad Al-Hilali & Muhsin Khan:

[005:020] And (remember) when Moosa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Remember the Favour of Allah to you, when He made Prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the Alameen (mankind and jinns, in the past)."
[005:021] "O my people! Enter the holy land (Palestine) which Allah has assigned to you, and turn not back (in flight) for then you will be returned as losers."
[005:022] They said: "O Moosa (Moses)! In it (this holy land) are a people of great strength, and we shall never enter it, till they leave it; when they leave, then we will enter."
[005:023] Two men of those who feared (Allah and) on whom Allah had bestowed His Grace (they were ??Yoosha (Joshua) and Kalab (Caleb)) said: "Assault them through the gate, for when you are in, victory will be yours, and put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed."
[005:024] They said: "O Moosa (Moses)! We shall never enter it as long as they are there. So go you and your Lord and fight you two, we are sitting right here."
[005:025] He (Moosa (Moses)) said: "O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother, so separate us from the people who are the Fasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient to Allah)!"
[005:026] (Allah) said: "Therefore it (this holy land) is forbidden to them for forty years; in distraction they will wander through the land. So be not sorrowful over the people who are the Fasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient to Allah)."

Muslims are so blinded by their hatred for jews that they will even ignore their own supposed holy scripture to deny jews their rightful property.

I hate reading the Quran, it is full of irritating copyright violations

The history berift peadophile just took people's story that existed thousands of years before him and plagiarized it

1 Like

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 16, 2021
Oksman:

Leave in peace with Jews and Christian's ke?

Quran 5:1

Pickthall: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another.

Their prophet adviced them to kill Christian's and jews that they are friends but today Muslims would be playing Taqiya that Jews and Christian's aren't friends

Above verse you see Muslims are the believers, the Christians and Jews are unbelievers below is prescription for"unbelievers"

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by McStoic(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2021
Tell it
Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by chubinwa(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2021
Potential terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Palestine: Important Reminder To All Muslims by Babinski: 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
Elbinawi:

#ElbinawiTweets

Some people create problems for which the majority of the pain are borne by others. Hamas fights to further its own agenda while suffering the other Palestinians. They have bunkers they will run into to save their hides while the innocent suffer. They fire rockets from civilian areas and use human shields. They target civilians with rockets and circulate pictures of wounded or killed children to gain sympathy and whip up sentiments, innocent children whose deaths are indirectly caused by the actions of Hamas. All these point to the fact that Hamas and its leaders are not honourable people and the Palestinians need to see through it. There are some selfish and personal agenda Jihads that some just want to project differently to decieve the gullible. All the intifadas and wars from 1948 till date have only achieved one clear thing: The gradual loss of land to the Isrealites. Only fools continue to fight battles without assessing the gains and losses!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Baby Reportedly Found In Sambisa Forest.... / Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] / Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.