Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] (2616 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
First I won't mince words I say you deserve everything you are getting from Buhari the 1983 failure like I call him and even if Buhari takes me to court I would open the books for him just like my favorite musician the god of Nigerian music Fela said, in fact, this is just the beginning for you dullards that brought back a failure and a dictator back to power, In Nigeria, we say una never see anything which simple means in American English you ain't seen nothing yet. Lol, Look I am happy, and by the time Buhari finish with ya all I swear you will all beg to be refugees in Zimbabwe, how do we have the largest population of black people on earth that don't know history it is a big shame and I am ashamed of you all, from Wole Soyinka the man that wrote a book the crimes of Buhari in 2007 and to some other people that was born and experienced Buhari's first military regime.

Don't you people get it dictators can never change and I wrote everything you need to know about Buhari here https://www.biafranboys.org/buhari-can-leopard-change-its-spots and after reading tell me if Buhari wasn't supposed to be banned from ever holding political office in Nigeria, go and read Joseph dogonyaro speech on why they overthrew Buhari it is all there but we refuse to read all we know is to talk about BBN and play naira bet, lol, in Asari Dokubos voice them never leave you.

You, people, are paying the price of foolishness and your foolishness brought this upon the innocent Igbos because we Igbos already know this man Buhari and go and read we have always rejected him even when they tried to package an Igbo man as his vice president we still rejected him so this problem is on the 1% of greedy Igbos that voted for Buhari and the other useless 99% from other regions of Nigeria that voted this man to give you a hint go and read about Buhari's decree 4, this is the same thing he did back then no difference.

It is funny for people to think Buhari a dictator would take his Twitter ban laying down come on can Twitter ban Kim Jong-un without consequences? Nigeria under Buhari is not a democracy and again by the time Buhari is finished with you all Congo would be better than you all and the worse part of it 2023 is far, even though I believe Nigeria would break up before or after 2023, just look at the shameless kids crying on Twitter because Buhari banned you on Twitter you people brought him to power a dictator what did you expect and as if the failure was not enough you brought him back the second time again, I don't pity any of you I just pity my innocent Igbos because we never voted this man and this is why he hates us and if you don't believe go and watch Buhari 97% and 5% video and remember the 5% made twitter ban him, it is a shame that the largest set of black people are so lazy to read history.

Guess what Buhari just started with you people and the worse part of it is that these lazy set of black people with no sense of history in Nigeria would still vote Tinubu or Ibrahim Babangida or Idiagbon these history lacking Nigerians would still vote for any of those names above so I don't pity you, eat the food you all cooked, watch the 97% and 5% video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uR14EzaS8

https://www.biafranboys.org/nigerianslargest-black-population-with

1 Like

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
2023 still far very very far
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Kdon2: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
fozapi:

Have faith. It's not far any more....2022 is already around the corner. God ll uphold us till then. Then Nigerians ll show the dullard what they are really made of.
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kdon2:

Have faith. It's not far any more....2022 is already around the corner. God ll uphold us till then. Then Nigerians ll show the dullard what they are really made of.

lol..it is far o bro
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Kdon2: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
fozapi:

lol..it is far o bro

No give people heart attack abeg!
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kdon2:

No give people heart attack abeg!

lol i dont pity them at all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Largest black population with no sense of history - lmao the irony. Which tribe actually fit that description lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Kdon2: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
fozapi:

lol i dont pity them at all

The innocent too are suffering!
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
SlyDev:
Largest black population with no sense of history - lmao the irony. Which tribe actually fit that description lol

lol..i can speak for my people..igbos only 1% voted him and that is the greedy 1% like Ngige and Co

1 Like

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kdon2:

The innocent too are suffering!

i tell you my bro the man destroyed nigeria
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Kdon2: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
fozapi:

i tell you my bro the man destroyed nigeria

May God come to our rescue o.
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kdon2:

May God come to our rescue o.

lol.God is tired of nigeria bro nothing can be done even if they make peter obi or seyi makinde president,the system cant be fixed
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by amazingspiderma: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Atleast, the SouthEast has been vindicated.
Just a shame that the Southwestern leaders will never admit their mistakes so that the South could come together to form a new path. They keep hanging on the fence hoping for miracles without actions.

Some may even say that 2015 is gone. That we should move on. My question usually is move on to where. What roles will they play to correct the mistakes of the past.

Posterity will judge. Whatsoever a man sow, that he will reap.
I guarantee all those who have made this
wicked decision that seed time and harvest will never ceases. As long as the earth remains.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
amazingspiderma:
Atleast, the SouthEast has been vindicated.
Just a shame that the Southwestern leaders will never admit their mistakes so that the South could come together to form a new path. They keep hanging on the fence hoping for miracles without actions.
Posterity will judge.

forget tinubu and co they dont speak for yorubas anymore we now have a new alliance,prof akintoye,sunday igboho and koiki,like it or not these are the new yoruba leaders,i listen to them daily

1 Like

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 2:38am On Jun 05, 2021
buhari is trending
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by bencr7: 3:47am On Jun 05, 2021
I know buhari since when I was in JSS 1 In 2003 ,when my teacher told us to tell our parant to not vote for buhari that is wicked and if he become president d country will regret it and d man is not even a Nigerian but Ghanaian and I don't know how tinubu who told us that buhari is not fit to be a president in 2003 becuz of his nepotism lifestyle Obasanjo,wole soyinka who know buhari very well in d military time as a failure supported him and no thanks to amaechi who used river state money to bring diz disaster called buhari
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by bencr7: 3:58am On Jun 05, 2021
SlyDev:
stop diz abeg this is not time for this rubbish becuz I know u indirect referring to Yoruba but their governor are still better than d one will have in south east especially imo and ebonyi state who are fulani slave that can kill their people to pls their master buhari
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:11am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
I know buhari since when I was in JSS 1 In 2003 ,when my teacher told us to tell our parant to not vote for buhari that is wicked and if he become president d country will regret it and d man is not even a Nigerian but Ghanaian and I don't know how tinubu who told us that buhari is not fit to be a president in 2003 becuz of his nepotism lifestyle Obasanjo,wole soyinka who know buhari very well in d military time as a failure supported him and no thanks to amaechi who used river state money to bring diz disaster called buhari

i swear i am surprised how these greedy men packaged this dictator
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:12am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
stop diz abeg this is not time for this rubbish becuz I know u indirect referring to Yoruba but their governor are still better than d one will have in south east especially imo and ebonyi state who are fulani slave that can kill their people to pls their master buhari

igbo governors are fulanis slaves and we know it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by boxypane(m): 4:23am On Jun 05, 2021
Can't the messed up personality be impeached?
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:25am On Jun 05, 2021
boxypane:
Can't the messed up personality be impeached?

he could be but he cant because APC controls the senate and lawal or whatever is a buhari slave
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by bencr7: 4:30am On Jun 05, 2021
fozapi:

igbo governors are fulanis slaves and we know it
am an Igbo person but speak d truth d Igbo governor her d south east pple problem look how quickly Yoruba governors came up with Amotekun without d bushit from Fg and our own d south east were just sleeping afraid of Cowhari to form their own security operation because one useless Igbo presidency that d same north they are slave to are against!
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:31am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
am an Igbo person but speak d truth d Igbo governor her d south east pple problem look out quickly Yoruba governors came up with Amotekun and our own d south east were just sleeping afraid of Cowhari to form their own security operation because one useless Igbo presidency that d same north they are slave to are against!

very true they are the major problems of igbo land see how they forced them to remember biafrans that died during the civil war
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by bencr7: 4:53am On Jun 05, 2021
fozapi:

very true they are the major problems of igbo land see how they forced them to remember biafrans that died during the civil war
And no one of them question d nonsense from buhari Twitter like d one in ebonyi state advising Ortom to stop speaking out against buhari that he should form is own rubbish Ebube Agu
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2021
bencr7:
And no one of them question d nonsense from buhari Twitter like d one in ebonyi state advising Ortom to stop speaking out against buhari that he should form is own rubbish Ebube Agu

umahi is the worse and ortom is a very brave governor
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Jamesbally: 5:56am On Jun 05, 2021
fozapi:
First I won't mince words I say you deserve everything you are getting from Buhari the 1983 failure like I call him and even if Buhari takes me to court I would open the books for him just like my favorite musician the god of Nigerian music Fela said, in fact, this is just the beginning for you dullards that brought back a failure and a dictator back to power, In Nigeria, we say una never see anything which simple means in American English you ain't seen nothing yet. Lol, Look I am happy, and by the time Buhari finish with ya all I swear you will all beg to be refugees in Zimbabwe, how do we have the largest population of black people on earth that don't know history it is a big shame and I am ashamed of you all, from Wole Soyinka the man that wrote a book the crimes of Buhari in 2007 and to some other people that was born and experienced Buhari's first military regime.

Don't you people get it dictators can never change and I wrote everything you need to know about Buhari here https://www.biafranboys.org/buhari-can-leopard-change-its-spots and after reading tell me if Buhari wasn't supposed to be banned from ever holding political office in Nigeria, go and read Joseph dogonyaro speech on why they overthrew Buhari it is all there but we refuse to read all we know is to talk about BBN and play naira bet, lol, in Asari Dokubos voice them never leave you.

You, people, are paying the price of foolishness and your foolishness brought this upon the innocent Igbos because we Igbos already know this man Buhari and go and read we have always rejected him even when they tried to package an Igbo man as his vice president we still rejected him so this problem is on the 1% of greedy Igbos that voted for Buhari and the other useless 99% from other regions of Nigeria that voted this man to give you a hint go and read about Buhari's decree 4, this is the same thing he did back then no difference.

It is funny for people to think Buhari a dictator would take his Twitter ban laying down come on can Twitter ban Kim Jong-un without consequences? Nigeria under Buhari is not a democracy and again by the time Buhari is finished with you all Congo would be better than you all and the worse part of it 2023 is far, even though I believe Nigeria would break up before or after 2023, just look at the shameless kids crying on Twitter because Buhari banned you on Twitter you people brought him to power a dictator what did you expect and as if the failure was not enough you brought him back the second time again, I don't pity any of you I just pity my innocent Igbos because we never voted this man and this is why he hates us and if you don't believe go and watch Buhari 97% and 5% video and remember the 5% made twitter ban him, it is a shame that the largest set of black people are so lazy to read history.

Guess what Buhari just started with you people and the worse part of it is that these lazy set of black people with no sense of history in Nigeria would still vote Tinubu or Ibrahim Babangida or Idiagbon these history lacking Nigerians would still vote for any of those names above so I don't pity you, eat the food you all cooked, watch the 97% and 5% video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uR14EzaS8

https://www.biafranboys.org/nigerianslargest-black-population-with

Cry me a River.
You can wail from here to Mars, it won't change the fact that President Buhari is smarter than Nnandi Kanu, IPOB and BIAFRANS. grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Jamesbally: 5:58am On Jun 05, 2021
SlyDev:

BIAFRANS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:

BIAFRANS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wetin concern biafra with this matter.lol..you igbo haters are so unintelligent,na igbos win na we no vote buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Jamesbally: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2021
fozapi:

wetin concern biafra with this matter.lol..you igbo haters are so unintelligent,na igbos win na we no vote buhari

E pain am well grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by fozapi(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Jamesbally:

E pain am well grin grin grin cheesy

are you drunk?
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Kondomatic(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2021
fozapi:
What will happen in 2023?

The fools are in majority in this country. Come 2023, they will elect the the man that gave you Buhari so what difference would it make?
Re: Buhari Twitter Ban: Largest Black Population With No Sense Of History[photos] by Jamesbally: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2021
fozapi:

are you drunk?

Yes I'm drunk

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Got Me Thinking... / SDP Forms Alliance With Labour Party / Imagine The Riot In Northern Nigeria If An Igbo Catholic Did This To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.