Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Love And Peace Family Of God People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love And Peace Family Of God People (244 Views)

Why Bombs Alone Will Not Save "God's People" Israel / Miracles Among God's People! / Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Peace Family Of God People by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2021
Happy Sunday to all Nigerians i wish you all well

and i pray that God will bring all of us peace in our country
Re: Love And Peace Family Of God People by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:41am On May 21, 2021
May the lord bless his people with peace and love

Amen

Well this is another day the lord have made for us let us b glad and prasie him
Re: Love And Peace Family Of God People by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2021
Amen and amen God bless you all my people
Re: Love And Peace Family Of God People by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
Everybody to pray our country nigeria
Re: Love And Peace Family Of God People by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Brother and sister in the Lord let us rejoice for the has done it by let us see 2022 with good health i pray that this year shall be a year of prosperity ,

My brother and sister as we start this year i urge you all to start it with christ by obey him keeping his commandment for we know that only way we can make him happy he has command us to love one another, so let love rule your heart this year 2022 as you do so may God who you obey grand you your heart desire in jesus

(1) (Reply)

Hell Fire Is A Place You Don't Wanna Go .... Repent Now!!! / When You Say You Don't Apologize To Christians / Live Updates From Synagogue Church On Prophet TB Joshua Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.