Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? (1295 Views)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Miracles Among God's People! / Simpsons Predict Apocalypse (Pestilence, Famine, War) With 2020 U.S. Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2022
See how anti-God are destroying former God Fearing Africa with their atheism?

I am amazed at the devastating floods everywhere, even in places that have never been flooded before. Whole towns and villages blanketed by waters.

And without a doubt, this was foreseeable as more people are becoming less God Fearing!

And of course as people have increased in their atheism, all the plagues and punishments and wraths which God poured on anti-God countries have now started pouring on our country eg Mindless and gruesome murders, insecurity, floods, heatwaves, aggravation, depression, suicides, hunger, joblessness, etc
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2022
As anti-God people are getting more people to be anti-God, so also would Nigeria and Africa be getting more and more disasters and pestilences which we never had before.

So if evil happens to you, REMEMBER, IT WAS ATHEIST BROTHER WHO BROUGHT IT ON YOU.

AFRICA WAS NOT LIKE THIS BEFORE FOR GOD BLESSED US.

BUT NOW ATHEISTS HAVE NOW MADE GOD TO HATE US, CURSE US AND NOW HE POURS HIS ANGER ON OUR LANDS.

AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING...

ALL THE CURSES AND PLAGUES THAT USED TO JUST STAY IN AMERICA AND ASIA HAVE NOW BEEN BROUGHT BY THESE DEVILS CALLED ATHEISTS TO YOU.
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by MufasaLion: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2022
You're nothing but a creature with no education.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2022
As the movies used to tell us in the past but people thought that it was a joke and that "it was just a movie", now you can all see THAT THE DESTRUCTION IS REAL!

AND IT WAS NOT REALLY ABOUT WORLD DESTROYING AND WORLD ENDING BOMBS AND ALL BUT ABOUT ATTRACTING GOD'S ANGER SO THAT BY HIS ANGER, THE WHOLE EARTH WILL BE DESTROYED.

THIS WAS THE WEAPON THEY WERE CREATING WHICH THEY HAVE FIRED TO EVERY NATION.

THE WEAPON CALLED "I-HATE-GODism" AKA ATHEISM!
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Righthussle: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

The guy is finished upstairs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Righthussle: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
As anti-God people are getting more people to be anti-God, so also would Nigeria and Africa be getting more and more disasters and pestilences which we never had before.

So if evil happens to you, REMEMBER, IT WAS ATHEIST BROTHER WHO BROUGHT IT ON YOU.

AFRICA WAS NOT LIKE THIS BEFORE FOR GOD BLESSED US.

BUT NOW ATHEISTS HAVE NOW MADE GOD TO HATE US, CURSE US AND NOW HE POURS HIS ANGER ON OUR LANDS.

AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING...

Tell your God to try and protect the people that fear him from the things he is sending for the people who don't fear him na. If your God is powerful ENOUGH to send those things you mentioned, then protecting the people who fear him from those things he's sending shouldn't be an issue .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Maynmann: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2022
The dumbest theist on nairaland! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Righthussle:

Tell your God to try and protect the people that fear him from the things he is sending for the people who don't fear him na. If your God is powerful ENOUGH to send those things you mentioned, then protecting the people who fear him from those things he's sending shouldn't be an issue .

grin Go read again. you would see that I am not talking about protection but about you people destroying our fields of play.

O that gives me an idea, I could go to Bayelsa with a jet ski and water sports things. grin time to think up water games.
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Maynmann: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Illiteracy is not good.
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by oteneaaron(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I am amazed at the devastating floods everywhere, even in places that have never been flooded before. Whole towns and villages blanketed by waters.

And without a doubt, this was foreseeable as more people are becoming less God Fearing!

And of course as people have increased in their atheism, all the plagues and punishments and wraths which God poured on anti-God countries have now started pouring on our country eg Mindless and gruesome murders, insecurity, floods, heatwaves, aggravation, depression, suicides, hunger, joblessness, etc

Was it the Atheists that made the Lagdo dam in Cameron to release its excess waters?

Or why else is this flood happening right now if not for the inaction of your government to do their part when the dam was constructed in 1980?

Or was it the Atheists that made the Nigerian government to not so their own part since 1980?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
oteneaaron:

Was it the Atheists that made the Lagdo dam in Cameron to release its excess waters?

Yes! It's not the first time that they are opening the dam. It was not like this last year or the year before last or ...

oteneaaron:

Or why else is this flood happening right now if not for the inaction of your government to do their part when the dam was constructed in 1980?

Or was it the Atheists that made the Nigerian government to not so their own part since 1980?

All these just proves why we always Need God. Even the very air we breathe can kill us if and when God removes His Hand from our lives.

Not to talk of when He points His Finger at us in the "you would see" manner.

Not to talk of the worse one when He Says "Today, me and you be enemy"! Men, e don finish. Una don kill Niger-Area

And na these oyinbo imported disease called atheism na I'm cause am.

And the dying and crying and lamenting has only just begun.

And as you can see, every country is on their own now, No Help is coming and no help shall come, as happened to Babylon, Sumeria, Philistine etc
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by oteneaaron(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! It's not the first time that they are opening the dam.

Wow.

So you mean to tell me, Atheists are so powerful that they would cause such catastrophe and your "God" couldn't do anything about it?

All these just proves why we always Need God. Even the very air we breathe can kill us if and when God removes His Hand from our lives.

Not to talk of when He points His Finger at us in the "you would see" manner.

Not to talk of the worse one when He Says "Today, me and you be enemy"! We are all dead!

You describe your "God" as some kind of vindictive blood thirsty monster.

Oh wait, he really is a blood thirsty monster - the old testament is pure proof of this.

You people have finished this country. And the dying and crying and lamenting has only just begun.

Which people?

Instead of using your mind to think up solutions to issues, you have decided to lay blames to powers outside yourself.

And as you can see, every country is on their own now, No Help is coming as happened to Babylon, Sumeria, Philistine etc

What do you know about the true events of Babylon, Sumeria and Philistine?

Why are you looking for help?

I thought "heaven helps those who help themselves"?

1 Like

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
oteneaaron:

Wow.

So you mean to tell me, Atheists are so powerful that they would cause such catastrophe and your "God" couldn't do anything about it?

All it takes to destroy any nation is one evil man.

Not to talk of many evil people.

oteneaaron:

You describe your "God" as some kind of vindictive blood thirsty monster.

Oh wait, he really is a blood thirsty monster - the old testament is pure proof of this.

And that is why I hate you people and I can't wait for you all to be carried away to the eat the suffering and pains you cause. And I love the fact that God gives you people plenty of life so that when you do not repent/cannot repent) your punishment will also last a lifetime, as Is The Law.

You expect that a Person Who gave you eyes, would not be able to see or that He Who gave you feelings, will not also feel.

Since we are alike and most especially as He has been more than too patient and long-suffering than any man dead or alive. THEREFORE, HE HAS A RIGHT TO TAKE VENGEANCE ESPECIALLY AS YOU FORGET, IT IS HIS BLOOD YOU TOOK, WHEN YOU LIFE KILLING MONSTERS KILL.

HE HAS A RIGHT AND JURISDICTION TO HEAR OUR CRY FOR JUST-IS FOR THE MURDER OF MY NEIGHBOURS WHOM YOU KILL, DAILY, MONTHLY, YEARLY.

AND CRIMINALS WILL ALWAYS INSULT THE JUDGE, BUT WE ARE THANKFUL THAT THIS JUDGE WOULD NOT LET ANY CRIMINAL GO UNPUNISHED.

SO IT IS JUST AND LAWFUL THAT EVERY EVIL DOER IS REPAID WITH ALL THE EVIL HE HAS DONE, EVEN WITH INTEREST
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Maynmann: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Indoctrinated Chrestians are even more extremist than Muslims.

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

You creation with education would soon perish from hunger because of lack of crops, hunger because of rising prices, meanwhile your salary/wages is not rising, bdepression, failures, ehen more people are coming to kill you to take your measly crumbs, so insecurity, landlord is going to increase rents etc. I wonder if you are dead already, right now, while you were still reading my post!
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by RepoMan007: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
If not for white man's technology, by now the gods will have been cashing out with sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by oteneaaron(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

All it takes to destroy any nation is one evil man.

Not to talk of many evil people.

How do you define EVIL?

What is your definition of GOOD?

And that is why I hate you people and I can't wait for you all to be carried away to the eat the suffering and pains you cause. And I love the fact that God gives you people plenty of life so that when you do not repent/cannot repent) your punishment will also last a lifetime, as Is The Law.

Well, I don't hate you.

Beyond religion, you and I are brothers from the same country, the same continent, the same planet, the same solar system and from the same galaxy.

Why would I hate you?

When you want to understand a man, look at the "God" he worships.

You hate your fellow man, an African like you because you are blinded by a religion which pays allegiance to the blood thirsty war God known as Jehovah.

You expect that a Person Who gave you eyes, would not be able to see or that He Who gave you feelings, will not also feel.

Since we are alike and most especially as He has been more than too patient and long-suffering than any man dead or alive. THEREFORE, HE HAS A RIGHT TO TAKE VENGEANCE ESPECIALLY AS YOU FORGET, IT IS HIS BLOOD YOU TOOK, WHEN YOU LIFE KILLING MONSTERS KILL.

HE HAS A RIGHT AND JURISDICTION TO HEAR OUR CRY FOR JUST-IS FOR THE MURDER OF MY NEIGHBOURS WHOM YOU KILL, DAILY, MONTHLY, YEARLY.

AND WE CRIMINALS WILL ALWAYS INSULT THE JUDGE, BUT WE ARE THANKFUL THAT THIS JUDGE WOULD NOT LET ANY CRIMINAL GO UNPUNISHED.

SO IT IS JUST AND LAWFUL THAT EVERY EVIL DOER IS REPAID WITH ALL THE EVIL HE HAS DONE, EVEN WITH INTEREST

I still ask again, how do you define EVIL?

You keep giving human feelings and emotions to your "God", yet you claim he is all powerful, all knowing and is everywhere at the same time.

The "God" you worship, from your own words is blood thirsty and is willing to kill, maim and destroy, just to "prove a point"

From your own words, it is clear to see that the "God" you worship CANNOT be the infinite mind behind the entire cosmos, because if he were, he wouldn't be so quick to kill, maim and destroy.

2 Likes

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
oteneaaron:

How do you define EVIL?

What is your definition of GOOD?

Simple: You do it, and we give it back to you with interest.

Eg you Bleep a person's wife, then another focks your wife. And if you smile and you are happy, we know it must be is Good!

But If you cry and lament, we know it must not be good (therefore evil)

oteneaaron:
...Beyond religion, you and I are brothers from the same country, the same continent, the same planet, the same solar system and from the same galaxy...

This is what one who calls me brother from the same country is doing to one of my neighbours

https://www.nairaland.com/7386421/gunmen-kidnap-motorists-nkwelle-isiagu

This is what one who calls me brother on my same planet and solar system is doing to my neighbour

https://www.nairaland.com/7388045/60-nigerian-students-flee-campus

I pray to live on a separate planet from these people who willingly and readily harm me and still call me brothers. Mba nu.

oteneaaron:

You keep giving human feelings and emotions to your "God", yet you claim he is all powerful, all knowing and is everywhere at the same time.

Does all power full mean void of emotions?
If anything it ought to tell you that Those Emotions would also be powerfull. All Powerful covers that also.

oteneaaron:

The "God" you worship, from your own words is blood thirsty and is willing to kill, maim and destroy, just to "prove a point"

From your own words, it is clear to see that the "God" you worship CANNOT be the infinite mind behind the entire cosmos, because if he were, he wouldn't be so quick to kill, maim and destroy.

If He was quick to give Just-is you people would have been dead centuries ago.

IT IS EVEN RATHER THAT HE TAKES TOO MUCH TIME GIVE JUST-IS, eg it was after 400 years that God started punishing Egypt which lasted another 30 years and we see He used cosmos, hail stones, the sea, the insects, the waters, reptiles etc.

And you see, Egypt took God's First Sons, 400 worth, therefore God took their first sons plus interest!

Pharaoh came to kill a defenceless and army-none nation by the sea, God killed them using the sea.

Just-is served!

"Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil."

Hand in hand the evil shall not go unpunished!
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You creation with education would soon perish from hunger because of lack of crops, hunger because of rising prices, meanwhile your salary/wages is not rising, bdepression, failures, ehen more people are coming to kill you to take your measly crumbs, so insecurity, landlord is going to increase rents etc. I wonder if you are dead already, right now, while you were still reading my post!

So you wrote this bullshit as a comeback? Your comeback is as weak as your micropënis erection!

3 Likes

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Maynmann: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

So you wrote this bullshit as a comeback? Your comeback is as weak as your micropënis erection!
He is the dumbest theist on nairaland.
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by LikeAking: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Lies!

Things like dis apun from time to time..

1 Like

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by oteneaaron(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple: You do it, and we give it back to you with interest.

Eg you Bleep a person's wife, then another focks your wife. And if you smile and you are happy, we know it must be is Good!

I don't understand you.

What are you giving back with interest?

Can you explain?

This is what one who calls me brother from the same country is doing to one of my neighbours

https://www.nairaland.com/7386421/gunmen-kidnap-motorists-nkwelle-isiagu

This is what one who calls me brother on my same planet and solar system is doing to my neighbour

https://www.nairaland.com/7388045/60-nigerian-students-flee-campus

I pray to live on a separate planet from these people who willingly and readily harm me and still call me brothers. Mba nu.

These people you mentioned above, are they Atheists?

Because experience has shown that many of these people you mentioned, are staunch worshipers of your "God".

True, there are many people who have decided to live a life of crime, but it doesn't change the fact that you are human, just as they are.

Does all power full mean void of emotions?
If anything it ought to tell you that Those Emotions would also be powerfull. All Powerful covers that also.

If He was quick to give Just-is you people would have been dead centuries ago.

When you say "you people" who exactly are you referring to?

Why will killing and maiming people be the only solution?

Been all powerful should mean exactly what it is - ALL POWER

With ultimate power, your "God" should be able to solve issues without any bloodshed.

What is the use of all power when you cannot control your emotions?

What is the use of all power when you cannot solve a problem with fighting, killing and maiming?

Why is your "God" so hell bent on destruction?

Is that his true nature?

IT IS EVEN RATHER THAT HE TAKES TOO MUCH TIME GIVE JUST-IS, eg it was after 400 years that God started punishing Egypt which lasted another 30 years and we see He used cosmos, hail stones, the sea, the insects, the waters, reptiles etc.

And you see, Egypt took God's First Sons, 400 worth, therefore God took their first sons plus interest!

Pharaoh came to kill a defenceless and army-none nation by the sea, God killed them using the sea.

Just-is served!

It is so unfortunate that you are not a student of ancient history.

Do you think the story of the Jews been held as slaves in Egpyt has any historical proof?

I hope you don't take the Bible as LITERAL HISTORY.

Go and study the ancient history of Egypt - there is no record of any Jews been held captive as slaves.

Instead, there is the story of King Akhenathen who first brought monotheism to Egypt and destroyed all the temples of the old gods.

He was later disgraced and chased out of Egypt - this is where the Bible got the story of the exodus.

Don't forget that Egypt was originally known as the land of Khem (black land or land of the blacks) and is located in AFRICA.

I wonder how your ancestors would feel seeing you taking the sides of foreigners and discarding your ancient history as an African.

"Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil."

Hand in hand the evil shall not go unpunished!

Your understanding of "evil" sounds flawed.

How about your "God" who sent his people to kill virgins, kill babies, forcibly take over people's lands, and sponsor the great crusade?

Are those acts of your "God" and "his people" not "evil" acts in themselves?

Why would an all powerful "God" stick to killing and maiming, when there are better ways of solving issues?

Why does your "God" love destruction?

2 Likes

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42am On Oct 18, 2022
oteneaaron:

I don't understand you.

What are you giving back with interest?

Can you explain?

Leave the interest and attend to the Eg i.e you have sex with a person's wife, then another person focks your wife.

And if you smile and you are happy, we know it must be is Good!

oteneaaron:

These people you mentioned above, are they Atheists?.

Of course! If not, they would not have done so.

oteneaaron:
when, why, what, why...
With ultimate power, your "God" should be able to solve issues without any bloodshed...

See how atheist and criminals are one and the same people. What a criminal mind!

You want to be the one to choose a punishment that does not involve your death whereas you killed other people.

O Lord please come and wipe these evil people away!

YOU PEOPLE DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE AT ALL AND THANK GOD THE FATHER OF THIS HOUSE AGREES WITH US.

So you do not have any valid thing to say but to wait for your deaths and punishments.

oteneaaron:

Go and study the ancient history of Egypt - there is no record of any Jews been held captive as slaves.

Go and study. Egypt never keeps records of its evil acts.

oteneaaron:

Your understanding of "evil" sounds flawed.

How about your "God" who...

1) saying "Your understanding of "evil" sounds flawed." without showing why it is flawed is proof of the absence of flaws and a further proof that you had nothing reasonable to say but you just thought to say something.

2) Change of Post! Making fresh allegations is proof you have nothing valid to say!

So case Closed!
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2022
Real time regression. What a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by budaatum: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2022
LordReed:
Real time regression. What a pity.

Wahapen, my Lord? We not having fun? Or is it that some views and opinions are just too sad and ignorant to have fun with?
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2022
budaatum:

some views and opinions are just too sad and ignorant to have fun with?

Hole in one my dear buda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
LikeAking:

Lies!

Things like dis apun from time to time..

Yes they do an we know hoo caused it.
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin Your worth is not up to a grain of sand. grin And it was unnecessary that you confess that you have a micropenis. grin
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by kingxsamz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Chai. You're slowly running mad. You should take it easy because it seems you're not yourself anymore.
Chai. This life.

2 Likes

Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
kingxsamz:

Chai. You're slowly running mad. You should take it easy because it seems you're not yourself anymore.
Chai. This life.

grin I am no where near mad athest Sam, just happy to bring in here what people are beginning to notice and are saying in their homes grin
Re: Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? by kingxsamz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Maynmann:

He is the dumbest theist on nairaland.

I think he's actually mentally unstable. Like for real, no jokes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friday 19th April 2024 JAMB Expo Runs Answers / If You Were God For 7 Days, What Would You Do? / Psalm 110:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.