Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers (2131 Views)

Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by TonyRazor(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2021
TonyRazor
Anambra residents flee after sighting large armed Fulani strangers

Residents of Isuaniocha community, in the Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State on Saturday night fled the area following alleged influx of people suspected to be Fulani .

A source said the locals saw a truck loaded with Fulani men in the community.

Consequently, "The President General of the community, Frank Okpume, issued a statement purporting that the vehicle zoomed off immediately after dropping the suspected strange elements.

He enjoined residents to be careful and vigilant.

A resident of the area who preferred anonimity, said ,"The entire community is thrown into confusion as people are jittery. Many hurriedly left the area for neighbouring communities.

"Last night was one of the longest nights I have ever had . The message came in very late around 11.30pm about alleged armed Fulani men, who were brought into a forest in Isuaniocha.

"It was vigil last night for everyone resident in Isuaniocha and nearby Mgbakwu, where I live. As I speak, many families have moved to Awka, abandoning their homes.

" I join the President General to call on the government to investigate this matter to prevent any attack on the people, as is being feared. Urgent step needs to be taken "

Reacting, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ikenga Tochukwu, confirmed the incident.

He said the command had deployed a police team to area, calling on residents to remain calm.

He said, "The command has since deployed a police team on the receiving of the information. The area is calm.

"We urge the good people of Anambra especially those in the area not to panic but work with the police and other security agencies in identifying the bad elements among them."

Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by sweetshisha: 12:57pm On May 16, 2021
grin

Brave Anambra people decided to run...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by tunjiajayi: 12:59pm On May 16, 2021
Surprise attack.
The Warriors dey online, but the battle dey offline realtime.

When dem data finish dem go wake up.
50 mb data grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by inumidun2010(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2021
Make I tell ODOGWU make e no SLEEP ooooh... God help them all...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by harmargedon: 1:07pm On May 16, 2021
Fake stories just to awaken your flaccid dick.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by federal9: 1:26pm On May 16, 2021
TonyRazor:
TonyRazor

Residents of Isuaniocha community, in the Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State on Saturday night fled the area following alleged influx of people suspected to be Fulani .

Consequently, "The President General of the community, Frank Okpume, issued a statement purporting that the vehicle zoomed off immediately after dropping the suspected strange elements.

A resident of the area who preferred anonimity, said ,"The entire community is thrown into confusion as people are jittery. Many hurriedly left the area for neighbouring communities.

"Last night was one of the longest nights I have ever had . The message came in very late around 11.30pm about alleged armed Fulani men, who were brought into a forest in Isuaniocha.

"It was vigil last night for everyone resident in Isuaniocha and nearby Mgbakwu, where I live. As I speak, many families have moved to Awka, abandoning their homes.

" I join the President General to call on the government to investigate this matter to prevent any attack on the people, as is being feared. Urgent step needs to be taken "

Reacting, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ikenga Tochukwu, confirmed the incident.

He said the command had deployed a police team to area, calling on residents to remain calm.

He said, "The command has since deployed a police team on the receiving of the information. The area is calm.

"We urge the good people of Anambra especially those in the area not to panic but work with the police and other security agencies in identifying the bad elements among them."

What do you gain by posting pseudo news?

Do you know how many people you may have killed with your previous fake news?

Blood is on your hands ooo
Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by longetivity(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2021
This is the time for southerners to unite and fight this bloodsucking demons
Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by Karlovych: 1:56pm On May 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed Fake news coming from the IDP camps in Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 16, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. HOLLY GRAM NIGGA SITED
Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by losky83: 5:09pm On May 16, 2021
TonyRazor:
TonyRazor

so among the fleeing people none had a phone to at least take a picture when the men were sited.IPOB lies again
Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 16, 2021
sweetshisha:
grin

Brave Anambra people decided to run...

We yeebos are brave. We don't run away like the afonjas. We just went to Awka to do our new yam festival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee After Sighting Large Armed Fulani Strangers by YungMillionaire: 7:33pm On May 16, 2021
cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) / How An Inlaw Was Robbed On 7th Of December, 20 And Banks Not Helping / Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Ekiti (see Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.