Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) (2130 Views)

Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank / Two Lagos Tenants And Their Kids Fighting Over Space To Hang Their Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Stankovic22: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Someone hacked his account and he went to report, luckily they traced the hacker's account and blocked it. He was asked to go to court to prove that he didn't transfer money to the hacker's account. On getting to the bank with the court order, he was told that they have released the fund to the hackers again.

Everything is wrong with this country... This is a mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYQJ0RRQIk

Please help me get to 1k subscribers by clicking on the subscribe button... Thanks
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by yuping(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2021
Banks no get one single conscience is like they only do favors to scammers nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Stankovic22: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2021
yuping:
Banks no get one single conscience is like they only do favors to scammers nowadays.

They work together... Don't be surprised that it is an inside job

6 Likes

Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2021
you kill yourself and the thief will still be enjoying your money.... i suggest you make the bank pay for their mistake by hell or by fury.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by nonny1212: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2021
I hope it is not ACCESS BANK o

1 Like

Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Stankovic22: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
nonny1212:

The hall doesn't look like that of access bank
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Laughnow419: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Banks are not helping matter when it comes to scam issues.
When I saw a thread on nairaland frontpage on how a mere email restricted a fraudster's account I thought it was just easy.

Forget about the BVN hype. If you fall for a scammer you're gone.

This is my bitter experience trying to help my friend recover a defrauded 200k
https://www.nairaland.com/6795763/bitter-experience-trying-recover-defrauded
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by BennyDGreat: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na wa ooo....dem don frustrate the guyz....it's very unfair
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by wordbank(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
The bank dey use ceiling fan?
Abi him wan tie am for the cashier neck
Naija Banks na thieves
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Kajaard: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
nonny1212:

It's UBA
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by cassidy1996(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's very painful to see your money, go just like that.
I feel for the young man
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Mancrossfire: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
If there is any good lawyer reading this post right now please help this young man
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Ultimate36(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
How can I download this video pls?
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by femi4: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Go ahead and kill yourself

UBA get time sha
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Stankovic22: 5:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Mancrossfire:
If there is any good lawyer reading this post right now please help this young man

Seriously
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Banjulthompson: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2021
Haba
Re: Man Goes To Bank To Hang Himself After They Released His Money To Hackers(video) by Cokahot: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2021
He is stupid. he should have bought sniper,orstibborn stain tiles cleaner. Just inhale it and collapse for bank. Simple

(1) (Reply)

They Cut His Hand And Put In Washing Hand Basin Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun PHOTOS / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Police Officer Shoots Man Who Stabbed His Own Mum To Death / Nigerian, Adegboyega Adeniji, Jailed 30 Years In London Over N1b Cocaine Seizure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.