Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) (64968 Views)

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Damlhaade01(m): 4:26am On May 17, 2021
Una tell am?
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by thanksjosh005: 4:44am On May 17, 2021
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by obinna4Jesus(m): 5:00am On May 17, 2021
Thinking that Affiliate Marketing is a ponzi scheme is akin to saying that stone is a substitute for bread.

1. Affiliate Marketing is simply buying and selling.

The only difference is that the products you are selling are not yours.

You're selling other people's product you're earning some percentage per sale you make.

The products to be sold are digital products or information products.

The kind of courses on Udemy, coursera, et al.
These are called information products.
That's what to be sold and you earn your commission.

2. Assuming you're to sell a product which earns you 20k commission per sale.
You only need 5 people to make 100k.
Now the question you may ask is "how do I get those customers that will buy "?
Your customers are replete on the social media platforms such as Instagram,Twitter, Facebook etc.
You can also use Facebook ads, Instagram ads and Google ads.
Those take care of your customers as they are automated tools and you use your email to follow them up and your sales starts coming in.

3. All you need to get started is your phone which is internet enabled.

WhatsApp me on 08034760680 for more details on Affiliate marketing If you are interested.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:12am On May 17, 2021
baddosky1:
Launched which airline?

That thing looks like a cargo plane!

Let him buy an Airbus like Onyema then we will know he means business
He should compete with United Nigeria airline own by Dr Obiora Okonkwo before you mention Air peace the King of West African air

1 Like

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Spain007(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Omo oduduwa ... Chest pain straight to dog eaters, ipob, esn grin

Google CEO of airpeace and see for urself
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:54am On May 17, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Nah, this is not proper.

This pettiness is beneath you.

Be a change maker even if others are being horrible.

1 Like

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by jojofangirl344(f): 7:53am On May 17, 2021
Must all nairalanders money shame women all the time ?=PlayMaker14 post=101749964]Now this is commendable from the young handsome man who did not allow the distraction of an average Nigerian girl get in his way...

He was very much aware that the future was technology, investment and personal development and not FEMALE....

He has keyed into this and already reaping the rewards.

God bless him for saving every "2k" to pursue his goals.[/quote]
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by skondo09(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2021
U mean "every urgent 2k"
grin grin grin

God bless him for saving every "2k" to pursue his goals.[/quote]
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by abnot: 10:31am On May 17, 2021
SmartPolician:

Even if he worked for Chase Bank or Bank of America, he cannot afford it.

PS: I won't reply you again because I've made my point.
The young CEO is the face of the airline not the financier. The money is coming from investors who will also determine how everything is run. It’s a good feat though. But I won’t compare and contrast. If the CEO had a say he wouldn’t bring in ATR-72 type aircrafts knowing that Nigerians prefer jets .
On the other hand Allen Onyema is the financier and CEO of airpeace. He takes the decisions and he doesn’t repatriate funds back to any country. He invests heavily in the aviation sector and the government (state governments, federal government , legislators , aviation agencies , diplomatic circle) are beginning to recognise him for that and are now granting him some support which all the airlines (including green Africa ) are benefiting from. Allen onyema’s airline was the first to buy and register a Boeing 777 aircraft in Nigeria . Others operated the 777 before now did that on a lease arrangement. Allen onyema’s airline was the first in Africa to operate the new generation embraer 195-E2. 13 on order with 2 delivered so far. His airline is also on track to be the first in Nigeria to buy and register the 737-max . Among carriers in Nigeria Allen’s airline employs the largest number of staff and makes the most contribution to aviation agencies . In addition allennonyema is the most vocal airline operator and critic of the government . He criticised the government for years before they listened and removed VAT from domestic airline tickets and also excluded aircrafts &!aircraft spares from imports eligible for customs duty payment. All the other airlines including green Africa will benefit from this. Currently he is also lobbying the government to change its aircraft insurance policy that will give airline operators access to insurance companies globally to reduce how much they spend on insurance. He is also lobbying embraer to set up a maintenance facility in Nigeria. I don’t know if he’ll succeed with that .

Please let’s exclude tribal sentiments and identify people for who they are. Both CEO’s have and are contributing to the development of the sector but as at today I’m not sure if even Allen onyema’s enemies will want to compare his contributions to the aviation sector to that of the green Africa ceo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by abnot: 10:40am On May 17, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
The young CEO is the face of the airline not the financier. The money is coming from investors who will also determine how everything is run. It’s a good feat though. But I won’t compare and contrast. If the CEO had a say he wouldn’t bring in ATR-72 type aircrafts knowing that Nigerians prefer jets .
On the other hand Allen Onyema is the financier and CEO of airpeace. He takes the decisions and he doesn’t repatriate funds back to any country. He invests heavily in the aviation sector and the government (state governments, federal government , legislators , aviation agencies , diplomatic circle) are beginning to recognise him for that and are now granting him some support which all the airlines (including green Africa ) are benefiting from. Allen onyema’s airline was the first to buy and register a Boeing 777 aircraft in Nigeria . Others operated the 777 before now did that on a lease arrangement. Allen onyema’s airline was the first in Africa to operate the new generation embraer 195-E2. 13 on order with 2 delivered so far. His airline is also on track to be the first in Nigeria to buy and register the 737-max . Among carriers in Nigeria Allen’s airline employs the largest number of staff and makes the most contribution to aviation agencies . In addition allennonyema is the most vocal airline operator and critic of the government . He criticised the government for years before they listened and removed VAT from domestic airline tickets and also excluded aircrafts &!aircraft spares from imports eligible for customs duty payment. All the other airlines including green Africa will benefit from this. Currently he is also lobbying the government to change its aircraft insurance policy that will give airline operators access to insurance companies globally to reduce how much they spend on insurance. He is also lobbying embraer to set up a maintenance facility in Nigeria. I don’t know if he’ll succeed with that .

Please let’s exclude tribal sentiments and identify people for who they are. Both CEO’s have and are contributing to the development of the sector but as at today I’m not sure if even Allen onyema’s enemies will want to compare his contributions to the aviation sector to that of the green Africa ceo.

1 Like

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by tshtsh: 11:23am On May 17, 2021
paranorman:
I guess he has able investors bank rolling him. I won't be surprise if one or more politician is behind the scene. It really pays to the right people, who are also good.

I'm not sure any politician can fund a proper airline in Nigeria. It is very capital intensive and the profit margins are very low.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by KoshCAD: 12:13pm On May 17, 2021
baddosky1:

Hahahaha!

I stand with Onyema who is like a man who has control over the Atlantic ocean...

Then your babawande comes along with a small pond and you say I am pained? grin grin

You need your cone head examined!
You no dey shame. Cos if you have one, a small boy like that thought of innovation like this and you are feeling pain hahahahaha. You can even sleep with your onyeama, we stand with babarinde.

He has achieved what you can't achieve in your entire life.

Oga ade, you are pained just that there is nothing you can do to stop him hahahahaha.

He pain am say onyeam don get competition from small Yoruba boy hahahahaha.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by KoshCAD: 12:14pm On May 17, 2021
abnot:

Pele, olukotan. Na you make him the face.

1 Like

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by KoshCAD: 12:15pm On May 17, 2021
post=101767148:

He should compete with United Nigeria airline own by Dr Obiora Okonkwo before you mention Air peace the King of West African air
See them, shameless pained osus, how many of your so called onyeama airpeace can stand with Gatwick own by Yoruba man.

As if the small boy come out to claim competition. Very insecure creatures.

1 Like

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by abnot: 1:19pm On May 17, 2021
KoshCAD:
Pele, olukotan. Na you make him the face.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Private%20Equity/Kuramo-Capital-To-Provide-Series-A-Funding-for-Green-Africa-Airways/40592

Series A funding from kuramo capital. The board composition of green Africa also gives watchers an idea of where the funding is coming from. Time will tell . Cant wait for them to begin operations.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by abnot: 1:26pm On May 17, 2021
KoshCAD:
You no dey shame. Cos if you have one, a small boy like that thought of innovation like this and you are feeling pain hahahahaha. You can even sleep with your onyeama, we stand with babarinde.

He has achieved what you can't achieve in your entire life.

Oga ade, you are pained just that there is nothing you can do to stop him hahahahaha.

He pain am say onyeam don get competition from small Yoruba boy hahahahaha.

I thought it was a forum for discussion but surprised at how you’re talking down at contributors with opposing views and bringing tribal sentiments into the picture.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by paranorman(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2021
tshtsh:

I'm not sure any politician can fund a proper airline in Nigeria. It is very capital intensive and the profit margins are very low.

You have a valid point, but also consider that getting banks to grant loans wouldn't be herculean for these politicians.

I never knew the airline sector had low profit margins. Interesting.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by quincynyc(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Guy Ondo dey chow dog too which kain vex u vex pack everybody together like dat? Alaye dede mirawo
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.