Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) (64388 Views)

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / Ibom Air Acquires New Aircraft, Fleet Number Increases To 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Cutie09(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2021
Oracleforce:

Oni kuure

Haha you dey zoo you can't comment without swearing is that the best you can come up with? May God put sense in your tick brain in Jesus name. Amin.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Chydo001(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2021
You're a supporter of APC tongue
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Shellsploit: 6:20pm On May 16, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you have started again, I see your concern though but, know that before an airplane is allowed to leave it's country of origin, necessary checks and balances are technically carried out, this one no be molue na, however my worries is if the dead skeleton called bull -hari with his useless burukutu economic policies will allow the airline industry to thrive considering the dollar to naira exchange rates especially during spare parts importation etc, for me, the only business l have or will continue to invest in, in Nigeria is real Estate wink

Angelic being shocked

1 Like

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

""You are not pained""? And you wrote all these grin ...

I wrote this to correct you. An idiot like you is about to start a Tribal difference because of your hate for a tribe who did u no wrong.
Ode buruku
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
Saw the plane at the airport terminal today. Nice one.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Omo oduduwa ... Chest pain straight to dog eaters, ipob, esn grin

No. We are happy. He is a southern Nigerian. Oduduwa is our friend. Forget the nairaland yeye clout chasers.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by tonyashburton: 6:28pm On May 16, 2021
Kanayo O. Kanayo has eaten your destiny with akpu.Anu mpama

OlayemiAshraf:
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Minjim: 6:36pm On May 16, 2021
Let's just pray Sanwo Olu and FG won't come out with one restriction or ban
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Smithkline200: 6:39pm On May 16, 2021
Ain't you stupid?

Air oeace is owned by who? How little minds make it to the internet to raise dust is baffling.

Choke on your hate.

OlayemiAshraf:
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by sunboy(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
Investment banker?

I hope he is not an Hush Puppi?

Pretty dumb comment, you probably have no idea what in investment banker is... that alone explains how he raised funds smh
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2021
Hedone:
Handsome guy grin

One of the Leeches seen. grin
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Now this is commendable from the young handsome man who did not allow the distraction of an average Nigerian girl get in his way...

He was very much aware that the future was technology, investment and personal development and not FEMALE....

He has keyed into this and already reaping the rewards.

God bless him for saving every "2k" to pursue his goals.

I feel guilty, the money I have spent on these naija hoes sha...
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2021
post=101750064:
Silent achiever.
No noise, No gra gra, No Chest beating.
Just starting his business line without any iota of noise.

Our kinda youth,
The kinda leaders of today/tomorrow.
All the best in your venture Baba.
This is only the beginning and make sure you learn from the Master(s) in the game and work hand in hand with them, so you can all move forward.
(Cos many birds are flying in the air, with no feathers touching each other and with no beef or hatred amongst them.
That is to say, we all can grow together.)
Allen Ifechukwu Onyema comes to mind cool

Not the ones that are still at home eating momsie's akpu and oha soup or amala and ewedu soup shouting "Buhari ooo, Buhari ooo Buhari ooo" from morning till night even after graduating from the university since 2003 with no job.
Y'all better wake up and do something positive with your lives and stop depending on any government.
(Quote this post if you are one of those youths, let Nairalanders know you today!)

Golden Advice from the elders. cool

A BIG AMEN.
God bless you too Chief Larry.

Thanks sir.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
But we will keep saying the truth on a daily basis.
Have a blessed Week ahead.

Baba, leave Buhari matter out of this pls, he is undefendable...
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 16, 2021
Elvisgolden:
This is really good...

Some Nigerians are busy doing great things while some others are stupidly and foolishly crying Oduduwa and Biafra.......
You a big fool bro...... What does that means to the freedom of we ooduwa and Biafra.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by dongc(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you have started again, I see your concern though but, know that before an airplane is allowed to leave it's country of origin, necessary checks and balances are technically carried out, this one no be molue na, however my worries is if the dead skeleton called bull -hari with his useless burukutu economic policies will allow the airline industry to thrive considering the dollar to naira exchange rates especially during spare parts importation etc, for me, the only business l have or will continue to invest in, in Nigeria is real Estate wink

Green africa is banrolled by fcmb...together with aviation bigwigs as directors...this story have been here before....
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/green-africa-and-fcmb-form-strategic-partnership-to-boost-air-travel-301139827.html

Previous story here

https://www.nairaland.com/6370244/4-airlines-set-launch-operation

1 Like

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by doctorsage: 8:35pm On May 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Must you derail every thread with your myopic tribalism and ethnic hating?

Must you betray your dangerously low IQ every given time?

For your information I am from the South West. I'm just not dim witted like you.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by LMS1(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing water salute on the aircraft shocked

Hope those aircraft engines has not been re-ringed with aluminum engine block and timing belt readjusted to economise fuel angry
yes. as a matter of fact it is running in a cumbusted crystalline engine known as V-343 AT and was manufactured by Boeing..
the aircraft has a specific Radar Tabloid terminal that is designed to withstand any Engine optimization incase of Engine failure or runoff..

oga relax, nor be only you sabi Tins wey dey inside aeroplane grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Shellsploit: 8:48pm On May 16, 2021
LMS1:

yes. as a matter of fact it is running in a cumbusted crystalline engine known as V-343 AT and was manufactured by Boeing..
the aircraft has a specific Radar Tabloid terminal that is designed to withstand any Engine optimization incase of Engine failure or runoff..

oga relax, nor be only you sabi Tins wey dey inside aeroplane grin grin grin

U sef believe say plane go use aluminum engine block grin
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by blackslayer: 9:02pm On May 16, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing water salute on the aircraft shocked

Hope those aircraft engines has not been re-ringed with aluminum engine block and timing belt readjusted to economise fuel angry

but that would be genius....NO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Newton85: 9:05pm On May 16, 2021
Where are the Nnewi audio billionaires?
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Newton85: 9:08pm On May 16, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
Investment banker?

I hope he is not an Hush Puppi?
If only the monumental bastard was sensible enough to do something like this.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Newton85: 9:13pm On May 16, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Akure, ilorin and Lagos..... he's already covering 3 out of 5 states in the west.
Ilorin is not in the West but I got the point you're trying to make.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by marylandcakes: 9:14pm On May 16, 2021
Are they really new planes or reconditioned ones from abroad.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2021
What female folks did to you.
PlayMaker14:
Now this is commendable from the young handsome man who did not allow the distraction of an average Nigerian girl get in his way...

He was very much aware that the future was technology, investment and personal development and not FEMALE....

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 9:35pm On May 16, 2021
johnmartus:
What female folks did to you.
A silly question to ask.

1 Like

Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by uchelouis45(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2021
BruncleZuma:
I'm not 100% sure but if it's not, I'll research it for you.
I checked, it wasnt. I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Elvisgolden: 9:45pm On May 16, 2021
Cutestboy:

You a big fool bro...... What does that means to the freedom of we ooduwa and Biafra.

Your stupidity and foolishness comes with a customized tag and postage stamp....you are so foolish, that foolishness even has more value than you................
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Rimsd(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2021
Hedone:
Handsome guy grin

You mean am?
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Nigerian governments Aka enemy of progress await him.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On May 17, 2021
Newton85:
Ilorin is not in the West but I got the point you're trying to make.

Pardon my error.
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On May 17, 2021
Doyin2:

Why this?

I beg think first and perhaps only,as a Nigerian.

Says an aboki
Re: Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 12:38am On May 17, 2021
Hedone:
Handsome guy grin

Ashawo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Creepy Abandoned Places In Nigeria & Around The World: Stories Behind Them / Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos / Tipper Driver Disappears From Accident Scene In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.