Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos (80418 Views)

Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by andyblinks05: 8:12pm On May 16, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:

No girl in Nigeria can challenge us in terms of beauty, your region have not won any beauty contestants in Nigeria.

Ugly girls.
Na only slay mamas una get. Na olosho full una region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Bigredmachine: 8:25pm On May 16, 2021
True true this girl's dem fine, but e be lyk say Chelsea FC ladies dey win from behind 3:0 grin grin... Somebody pls help me to check
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2021
Why these ones who look well fed and safe?

Show me the ones at IDP camps and I will show you real beauties

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2021
andyblinks05:

Na only slay mamas una get. Na olosho full una region

Your Side is underage marriage, pedophile and cheap dirty prostitutes lurking on uncircumcised diicks.

15 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by larrybabanla(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2021
Where are d girls?
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 16, 2021
Eye wey see must chop..
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by ManuelZuka(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2021
beautiful girls but their papa keep disgracing himself

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by stanliwise(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2021
franklingud:
These ones are the educated ajebutter hausa ladies.
abi o we no see the ones begging on the road o or in IDP camps

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by compton11(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2021
Colorist set of people

Their definition of pretty arewa girls are always light skinned and how is this in Islam forum?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Ykc2(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2021
While they are enjoying their papa's money made from oil Wells ,they still invite their brothers from niger republic Chad mali burkina faso to be killing us down south

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Kubernetes: 9:32pm On May 16, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:

No girl in Nigeria can challenge us in terms of beauty, your region have not won any beauty contestants in Nigeria.

Ugly girls.

Decent beautiful girls with morals hardly go for contest

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by wumi2017(f): 9:32pm On May 16, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Heffalump(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2021
As beautiful as they are, na the other room sure pass grin
Their men will always put them behind the mosque during prayers.
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by eliyonvibes: 9:37pm On May 16, 2021
andyblinks05:

They are well endowed bro.. Even with make up you can tell if a girl is beautiful naturally and btw northern girls don't have K-legs at all
Just say you wan see dia nude pictures ;
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2021
These are the female breeds of the killer Fulani bororo

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by nnamdico82: 9:39pm On May 16, 2021
Which one I go bleep tonight?
andyblinks05:
More
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2021
Kubernetes:

Those girls also fvck before marriage, spare us the decent part

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 16, 2021
Just one rocket from Israel these beauties will turn to ashes.. Hahaha.
The fear of isreal is d beginning of wisdom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by SEasternVictory: 9:42pm On May 16, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Farid24224(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
It depends on your definition of beauty... Is the mind beautiful ? I am yet to see a girl who looks ugly after applying foundation on her face... Physically looking at their FACES, you may say some are beautiful...i am not asking them to go naked but merely showing the face ALONE cannot make me conclude that someone is physically beautiful... This is because the TRUE physical beauty any woman can possess is dependent on the SIZE of her breasts....oh yes...

When a woman dresses from head to toe, opening only her face full of foundation, one cannot physically Assess her beauty,

for example, one cannot tell if those arewa girls have bastard K legs, whether they have the acceptable size of breasts or not, whether they have the acceptable size of asses or not

I come in peace

God!!! You no get joy at all!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by easiest(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
Ned nwoko must hear this �
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by IMAliyu(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2021
Not gonna lie, I've seen better.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 16, 2021
As you see all these arewa girls like this they are hôrny as FVCK only pros know this matter

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2021
Kubernetes:

lol them say na morals abi religious brainwashing. They are just as hôrny as other women in Nigeria they are just pretending to avoid religious consequences

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Kubernetes: 10:04pm On May 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Those girls also fvck before marriage, spare us the decent part

Yes but mostly those from the centre belt.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2021
Kubernetes:

Yes but mostly those from the centre belt.

I'm talking of the core north

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by hopexter(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2021
richmond500:
This Fulani cloth too fine abeg, I wan sew like 10 of them

What’s stopping you, Shey bandit kidnap your tailor ni

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by hopexter(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2021
These are bini and Enugu gehs in Arewa land na shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by richmond500: 10:14pm On May 16, 2021
hopexter:

What’s stopping you, Shey bandit kidnap your tailor ni
lolz

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Kubernetes: 10:20pm On May 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I'm talking of the core north

Nna, core Northern girls no dey fk like southern girls.
Most girls from kano, sokoto, jigawa, katsina etc which are btw 17-20 gets married after sec school.Even the ones that further hardly do that, of course, blacksheep exist,as such not 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by meobizy(f): 10:22pm On May 16, 2021
I don’t understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) Thought Of Black People / 99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Get Rid Of Jinn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.