Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos (81096 Views)

Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / A Camel Slaughtered For Sallah In My Area! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by mamaafrik(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2021
If SE show you beautiful babe you go press,diversionary tactics,middle belt is no longer una slave,on warri agreement we stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Yusman316(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2021
NgwaManNaija4LF:

No girl in Nigeria can challenge us in terms of beauty, your region have not won any beauty contestants in Nigeria.

Ugly girls.
See this one. Where have u seen northern Muslim ladies doing beauty contest?
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Staphylococcus: 11:35pm On May 16, 2021
Tall beautiful lots

Not the bleached plumpy dwarfs littering South
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by wildikeman(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2021
Show is the ones that we see everyday not people wey their popsy get money... Nonsense.

Carry Una beauty and leave us alone

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2021
Lol nigga don't hate they are way out of your league..go to all your ladies who dress nude as you prefer
RMoneyInTheBank:
It depends on your definition of beauty... Is the mind beautiful ? I am yet to see a girl who looks ugly after applying foundation on her face... Physically looking at their FACES, you may say some are beautiful...i am not asking them to go naked but merely showing the face ALONE cannot make me conclude that someone is physically beautiful... This is because the TRUE physical beauty any woman can possess is dependent on the SIZE of her breasts....oh yes...

When a woman dresses from head to toe, opening only her face full of foundation, one cannot physically Assess her beauty,

for example, one cannot tell if those arewa girls have bastard K legs, whether they have the acceptable size of breasts or not, whether they have the acceptable size of asses or not

I come in peace
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2021
Tell him o...our ladies do not have to dress naked to be recognized for their beauty unlike girls in your region
andyblinks05:

I feel your pain. I bet your region can't boost of beautiful decent girls, I mean look at them not exposing their body but they are damn beautiful
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2021
Well see another hater with your goat looking appearance do you honestly think you arein any of these ladies spec nigga think!!!
Mastakija:
Dat one no concern me
Make dem separate us from dis animals na dat one be my own o
Shay beauty lama je ni
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2021
Haha your definition of beauty is ladies in scanty dressing well dude go back to your region girls cos if you wanna talk beauty our ladies do not have to dress naked to show it
NgwaManNaija4LF:

No girl in Nigeria can challenge us in terms of beauty, your region have not won any beauty contestants in Nigeria.

Ugly girls.
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2021
Please who ask you...you with your last 1k for account
richidinho:
We are not interested, their minds na terrorist own
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:59pm On May 16, 2021
This is strange. So I have to sign to an oath before I can comment on something about area cc PiggyVestTroll

Sanegee
Catfishing PiggyVestTroll Labadi69 The5DME

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2021
The author of this post only stole the light skinned girls pics from twitter if you wanna see more go on arewatwitter and stop making noise on NL
compton11:
Colorist set of people

Their definition of pretty arewa girls are always light skinned and how is this in Islam forum?
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2021
Every gender has their region in the mosque men and women do not mix during prayers so what exactly are you talking about
Heffalump:
As beautiful as they are, na the other room sure pass grin
Their men will always put them behind the mosque during prayers.
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2021
Don't justify other people children with the behaviors of your sisters and female friends in your region not every one is immoral like you lot
Tajbol4splend:

Those girls also fvck before marriage, spare us the decent part
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2021
Plain stupidity you call out on herdsmens killing but you still supporting other people killing others, can you see the hypocrisy
NairalandSpy:
Just one rocket from Israel these beauties will turn to ashes.. Hahaha.
The fear of isreal is d beginning of wisdom.
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2021
You southerners think that northern girls are as immoral and disgusting as you girls dude wake up
Tajbol4splend:

I'm talking of the core north
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Shadowhack(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2021
As I said before their justification of beauty is how less cloths the girl wear and how it arouse a mans lust,pure stupidity
Yusman316:

See this one. Where have u seen northern Muslim ladies doing beauty contest?
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:15am On May 17, 2021
Ray07:
The first pics above, the lady breast looks dilapidated from too much pressing angry

Seem from X ray . . .
Chai
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:16am On May 17, 2021
Bouz:
I could remember, when i served i nassarawa, walaihi. The dissapointment being the only one who served in the north was a personal blessing in disguise. Chai smiley.
Big bro how was the experience and which part of Nassaraw

Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by rafcrown(m): 12:24am On May 17, 2021
JUST ONE OF THEM.NEXT TIME ADD CONTACT DETAILS.
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by PoloG: 12:26am On May 17, 2021
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by compton11(m): 12:33am On May 17, 2021
Shadowhack:
The author of this post only stole the light skinned girls pics from twitter if you wanna see more go on arewatwitter and stop making noise on NL
nigga check nairaland here.
They only post light skin girls
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Okuruche: 12:35am On May 17, 2021
Do you know with a make up even a monkey can be made to look beautiful and yet men being the suckers we are always salivate over heavily makeup pictures of any woman they see.

Wash away the makeup and unpack and the beauty and sex appeal vanishes..
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by NLmopol(m): 12:39am On May 17, 2021
Damn see natural beauty❤️❤️❤️������

Where is slawormirr??

Anyway I’m new here and that “damn niggarrrr”[b][/b] multivated new to join NLfamily
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:51am On May 17, 2021
andyblinks05:

I feel your pain. I bet your region can't boost of beautiful decent girls, I mean look at them not exposing their body but they are damn beautiful

They may not expose their bodies.....but behind closed doors they give the best BJ's...... opening threads showing hybrid fulani rich kids and calling it beauty is rettarded and utterly fanciful.
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by Zacksnow(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2021
is that what you really want? Think twice ewu gambia
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by neyohh: 1:06am On May 17, 2021
The north gets it in a sense , this is how to keep women.

Southern naija guy's are enjoying rubbish (drugged up southern bitches) for now, but will beg to have this northern girls one day as partners...

And they're way more beautiful than southern sluts
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by superjab247: 1:30am On May 17, 2021
andyblinks05:

Shut up these ladies are stinking bleached prostitutes,I know u might have been mastubating to their photos
Useless northerner!!!!
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by superjab247: 1:32am On May 17, 2021
neyohh:
The north gets it in a sense , this is how to keep women.

Southern naija guy's are enjoying rubbish (drugged up southern bitches) for now, but will beg to have this northern girls one day as partners...

And they're way more beautiful than southern sluts
Stay ur lane never say that nonsense of northern ladies more beautiful than southern ladies again!!!!
Just some pictures of bleached Hausa girls person nor go hear word,the real Hausa girls are usually ugly looking
Re: Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos by neyohh: 1:41am On May 17, 2021
superjab247:

Stay ur lane never say that nonsense of northern ladies more beautiful than southern ladies again!!!!
Just some pictures of bleached Hausa girls person nor go hear word,the real Hausa girls are usually ugly looking

Which lane, you don't like the truth .

By the way we dey the same lane, i just dey speak fact's.

I'd rather an ugly decent girl though than a drugged up bitch tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) / What Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) Thought Of Black People / 99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.