Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo (1877 Views)

I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. / So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by johnmartus(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2021
You are a bloody liar you are just defending indefensible. Asgard is a village igbo boy from Anambra. He has 3 account on Nairaland he just hate Yoruba for nothing but the day he travel out from his village he will regret his actions.
NewDawn2O21:
At this point in time, both regions (SE and SW) needs each other to liaise and synergize together to ensure the FG restructures the country.
Both region have a common enemy so I don't see why the moniker mentioned above should be inciting violence against South Westerners.
Go check his profile and you'll realize there is no single post or comment of his that he won't bash the Yorubas even when the thread's topic has nothing to do with Yorubas.
I actually thought there's a feud between both tribes but my perception changed the moment I relocated to Lagos to find out the so called war between igbos and Yoruba only exists on nairaland forum
Igbos on this forum should not fall into the guy's gimmicks, he's actually a Hausa/Fulani trying all his best to create disunity between both tribes.
If indeed he's igbo then he has actually been brainwashed.
Be guided please.
cc tit 2special sweetshisha SmartPolician

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by CharlotteFlair: 5:24am On May 17, 2021
AntiIgbo:

If e pain leave nairaland tongue
Ibaje enia, ko da ise oloun duro.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by Idiotseverywher: 6:10am On May 17, 2021
Jack005:
Shattap! Check politics section very well and see how Yorubas are creating igbo thread upandan especially tinubu urchins .
Don't mind those apes, already you can see them attacking the igbos with the slightest opportunity, just see them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by Idiotseverywher: 6:21am On May 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
NEWDAWN2021 SO YOU BELIEVE THAT HELINUES IS A YORUBA MAN ABI.
. Hellnues is known as one of the worst terrorist from from the north for more than three years here on nairaland, people are even suspecting he is sakau himself

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by NewDawn2O21: 6:30am On May 17, 2021
Christistruth00:

OduduwaR are you still pretending to be Yoruba

Your South East Region needs your attention urgently go and fight the known IPOB Gunmen
hehehe that your comment in the screenshot attached funny ehn grin
no be small crushing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by NewDawn2O21: 6:32am On May 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
NEWDAWN2021 SO YOU BELIEVE THAT HELlNUES IS A YORUBA MAN ABI.
very well.
can't you deduce that from his excessive patriotism of Tinubu's 2023 mandate?
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by NewDawn2O21: 6:35am On May 17, 2021
Idiotseverywher:
. Hellnues is known as one of the worst terrorist from from the north for more than three years here on nairaland, people are even suspecting he is sakau himself
no be only sakau
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by NewDawn2O21: 6:37am On May 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Mumu, keep your stinking breath shut. Your miserable life starts and ends on Nairaland. If you have something reasonable doing in life you won't be on Nairaland from dawn till dusk to the extent of having close to 60,000 comments just for your self alone. Even the owner of Nairaland hasn't generated such number of comments. You need to take a break, a real break in life and stop this your high level of stupidity. Original Mumu for life! Complete Okpe.
this one is pained
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by MosheDayan: 6:37am On May 17, 2021
EdoBoyJazzie:
From my neutral observation, the Igbos abuse the Yorubas more than the Yorubas do.
It is endless chest beating.
Apart from Simplyleo, most Yorubas are not fixated with Igbos like the Igbos are of Yorubas. Everyone with contrary viewpoint is called an Afonja muslim. It's getting stale already. And many of us neutrals believe Simplyleo is omenka and he is from Benue state.
Nevertheless I believe Igbos have the right to self determination.
Then you are Obviously not neutral. By the way if you are from Edo it is natural for you to side with them so it's not new. Please stop talking from a position of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by IJOBA11: 6:39am On May 17, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
very well.
can't you deduce that from his excessive patriotism of Tinubu's 2023 mandate?
DEDUCE WHAT HELINUES IS A FULANI MANangry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by NewDawn2O21: 6:43am On May 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
DEDUCE WHAT HELINUES IS A FULANI MANangry
no proves just propaganda.
can't you see the way he speaks Yoruba fluently?
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by IJOBA11: 6:48am On May 17, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
no proves just propaganda.
can't you see the way he speaks Yoruba fluently?
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by EdoBoyJazzie: 9:27am On May 17, 2021
MosheDayan:
Then you are Obviously not neutral. By the way if you are from Edo it is natural for you to side with them so it's not new. Please stop talking from a position of ignorance.

You should check my post history.
4 post before this one, I was berating a Yoruba guy who said Igbos would sell their conscience for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by Exponential101: 9:37am On May 17, 2021
He is Igbo, I know personally is moniker persally and 12 others that are paid by Reno/Kanu to insult Yorubas on NL.

Seun also got paid to no ban them no matter the rubbish they post. If you are close. To Reno you will understand that is what they do.

NewDawn2O21:
At this point in time, both regions (SE and SW) needs each other to liaise and synergize together to ensure the FG restructures the country.
Both region have a common enemy so I don't see why the moniker mentioned above should be inciting violence against South Westerners.
Go check his profile and you'll realize there is no single post or comment of his that he won't bash the Yorubas even when the thread's topic has nothing to do with Yorubas.
I actually thought there's a feud between both tribes but my perception changed the moment I relocated to Lagos to find out the so called war between igbos and Yoruba only exists on nairaland forum
Igbos on this forum should not fall into the guy's gimmicks, he's actually a Hausa/Fulani trying all his best to create disunity between both tribes.
If indeed he's igbo then he has actually been brainwashed.
Be guided please.
cc tit 2special sweetshisha SmartPolician

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by Joromi1: 9:46am On May 17, 2021
Both IPOB and Fulani Muslims are terrorists.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by funkekemi(f): 11:04am On May 17, 2021
helinues:

Bro, let call a spade a spade, those people you claimed have been attacking the Igbos are not like that initially, it's the likes of canceller guy that pushed them to defend themselves.

Let's even forget about his victims, how about NL as a forum itself? This guy has created nothing less than 7,000 monikers on NL in the past 5 years, 800+ this year alone? Is that not madness?

The truth is the NL bashing won't stop except the guy and his colleagues stop that nonsense.

If that's how our Politicians have been playing their games, they would have killed each other all.

The guy you are calling out is not even close to that miscreants behind comments cancellation
you can lie , Do you know what 800 monikers mean

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by helinues: 11:06am On May 17, 2021
funkekemi:
you can lie , Do you know what 800 monikers mean

You read right..800+ monikers this year alone. 7,000 monikers in the last 5 years
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by funkekemi(f): 11:16am On May 17, 2021
helinues:

You read right..800+ monikers this year alone. 7,000 monikers in the last 5 years
but you have commented 44000 times this year alone , kilode?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by helinues: 11:19am On May 17, 2021
funkekemi:

Yeah,you can see my moniker was registered exactly May 2020 making a year this month.

grin

Always remember, it's my game, I am the one in charge.. That I respond to you doesn't mean I don't know who I am engaging with...
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by Kreme(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2021
Asgard73:

Don’t mind those Yoruba humans ....

To take responsibility Na huge burden... will rather hide behind something or look for who to blame

I know them too well.... very well
I can see how raft you are, to take responsibility for Nnamdi Azikiwe not agreeing to the Secession clause, to take responsibility for Nzeogwu and ifeajuna killings of Other regional leaders during the 1966 coup Or to take responsibility for Aguiyi ironsi not punishing Nzeogwu and co? Are you just stupid or what?
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by MosheDayan: 12:26pm On May 17, 2021
EdoBoyJazzie:

You should check my post history.
4 post before this one, I was berating a Yoruba guy who said Igbos would sell their conscience for money.
Then I guess you are new to this forum.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by ThatFairGuy: 4:56am On May 18, 2021
Asgard13 Asgard73 is yeeebow Jew just as this Monika handler. They're HATE itself
funkekemi:
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by helinues: 7:13am On May 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Asgard13 Asgard73 is yeeebow Jew just as this Monika handler. They're HATE itself

The funke whatever is the notorious NL cancellers now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Speaks On Ahmed Gulak’s Assassination / News: Many Feared Dead As Security Operatives Shoot Students Protesting Tuition / Watch Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu Trial Federal High Court Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.