Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo (1872 Views)

I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo / We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. / So You Think Ika Is Bini And Not Igbo? Checkout One To Ten In Ika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by ThatFairGuy: 7:14am On May 18, 2021
Wow! Haven't suspected cheesy
helinues:

The funke whatever is the notorious NL cancellers now
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by helinues: 7:16am On May 18, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Wow! Haven't suspected cheesy

Only God knows how many alternative monikers the guy is using.. They are just too many

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by Greenback: 7:20am On May 18, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
At this point in time, both regions (SE and SW) needs each other to liaise and synergize together to ensure the FG restructures the country.
Both region have a common enemy so I don't see why the moniker mentioned above should be inciting violence against South Westerners.
Go check his profile and you'll realize there is no single post or comment of his that he won't bash the Yorubas even when the thread's topic has nothing to do with Yorubas.
I actually thought there's a feud between both tribes but my perception changed the moment I relocated to Lagos to find out the so called war between igbos and Yoruba only exists on nairaland forum
Igbos on this forum should not fall into the guy's gimmicks, he's actually a Hausa/Fulani trying all his best to create disunity between both tribes.
If indeed he's igbo then he has actually been brainwashed.
Be guided please.
cc tit 2special sweetshisha SmartPolician
Good.
Your message should also go out to Flokii.
That one is even worse..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by flokii: 11:16am On May 18, 2021
Greenback:

Good.
Your message should also go out to Flokii.
That one is even worse..

Unity beggar.. fvck off my mentions
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by Greenback: 9:37pm On May 18, 2021
helinues:

Act like a man and face me without shouting 44,000 behind my back...

44,000 comments and so fucking what? Am I the highest commenters on NL?

How unexposed can one be? A man gossiping like women..

Grow some balls and stop acting like a sissy
Shattap there,is it by force to quote you? It of no use quoting you cos it's like pouring water on a rock,it makes no sense....and again you are very popular in crying and weeping to the mods over lost biscuits,now who the hell is the 4kn sissy here?
Re: Beware Of The Moniker Asgard73, He's Not Igbo by Greenback: 9:38pm On May 18, 2021
flokii:

Unity beggar.. fvck off my mentions

Thunder fire any sophi.... M... that are against non unity beggars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kalu Terribly Sick, May Die In Prison” Lawyer Makes Shocking Confe / Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE / A Layman Explanation Of The Supreme Court Judgment In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.