Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People (2010 Views)

Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Ebonyi Presidential Campaign Ground (pictures) / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 25, 2021
Brethren do not be deceived; the suicide bomber was Hausa/Fulani. These people that Nnamdi Kanu was warning you about for many years have now come into our communities to sow discord, havoc, and turn our once beautiful land into a shit hole like theirs. His Excellency Hope Uzodinma was very careful with his words when he said that 70% of the UGM in Imo State were not Igbo.

Brethren be on your guard, this war they want to bring into our land is REAL. These terrorists are being sponsored by terrorists in the government. They are on a mission to subdue and subjugate our land and our people.

ISIS terrorist sympathisers on this faceless forum are trying to pin this on Igbos but the whole world knows that Igbos can never go on a suicide mission against even the army and police talk less of school children.

Please be vigilant, we are in an undeclared war with a Government sponsored terror organisation who are equally backed by the army and police.

This advice also goes to our Yoruba brethren. Be vigilant, remove tribalism - protect your land and your children.

May our God reveal every terrorist plan of this murderously evil government. May he also protect our governors, leaders and clergy from staged attacks and false flags.

Thank You.

11 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 25, 2021
Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Naijabad: 4:10pm On May 25, 2021
When I saw the news, I very sure it must be a muslim of Hausa/fulani extraction.
Christians don't suicide-bomb. only muslims do.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Hashabiah: 4:11pm On May 25, 2021
Chai...it is well o. So insurgency has now penetrated the southeast? Nnamdi Kanu was probably a prophet

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Kdon2: 4:11pm On May 25, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Brethren do not be deceived; the suicide bomber was Hausa/Fulani. These people that Nnamdi Kanu was warning you of for many years now have come into our communities to sow discord, havoc, and turn our once beautiful land into a shit hole like theirs. His Excellency Hope Uzodinma was very careful with his words when he said that 70% of the UGM in Imo State were not Igbo.

Brethren be on your guard, this war they want to bring into our land is REAL. These terrorists are being sponsored by terrorists in the government. They are on a mission to subdue and subjugate our land and our people.

ISIS terrorist sympathisers on this faceless forum are trying to pin this on Igbos but the whole world knows that Igbos can never go on a suicide mission against even the army and police talk less of school children.

Please be vigilant, we are in an undeclared war with a Government sponsored terror organisation who are equally backed by the army and police.

This advice also goes to our Yoruba brethren. Be vigilant, remove tribalism - protect your land and your children.

May our God reveal every terrorist plan of this murderously evil government. May he also protect our governors, leaders and clergy from staged attacks and false flags.

Thank You.

Igbos are just not wired like that. That's why they don't have almajiris. Infact the whole south don't have that type of animaljstic mentality.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 25, 2021
Kdon2:

Igbos are just not wired like that. That's why they don't have almajiris. Infact the whole south don't have that type of animaljstic mentality.

True - very true and spot on
Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by BKayy: 4:12pm On May 25, 2021
Watch the videos. The people confirmed that the culprit is a Muslim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by tito44: 4:13pm On May 25, 2021
I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that the suicide bomber is from the northern part of Nigeria and also a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Luigi03(m): 4:17pm On May 25, 2021
Almajiris do not value even their lives, na kids own dem Wan value?
Any southerner who thinks these criminal activities are done by a fellow southerner, is obviously not a southerner. I know what my brethrens are capable of, and killing, maiming, raping, killing isn't one of em undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 25, 2021
^^ Very correct - our enemies will surely fail
Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Coldsperm: 4:36pm On May 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
Chai...it is well o. So insurgency has now penetrated the southeast? Nnamdi Kanu was probably a prophet
What is this Futa Jalon terrorist doing here. The next few days will be so hot for all the Fulanis in South East.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Hashabiah: 4:46pm On May 25, 2021
[s]
Coldsperm:

What is this Futa Jalon terrorist doing here. The next few days will be so hot for all the Fulanis in South East.
[/s]You must be having a brain tumor.
Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by LegendHero(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2021
Lol.

I thought there is no Muslim in Iboland, so how exactly did the non-existing Muslims tried suicide bombing in Iboland?

Some people even said it’s Ebonyi Muslims and one would but wonder why there is no such case of suicide bombing in the SE until Kanu started his ESN violence crusade.

Muslims don really suffer for this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 25, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol.

I thought there is no Muslim in Iboland, so how exactly did the non-existing Muslims tried suicide bombing in Iboland?

Some people even said it’s Ebonyi Muslims and one would but wonder why there is no such case of suicide bombing in the SE until Kanu started his ESN violence crusade.

Muslims don really suffer for this country.

There are thousands of Hausa and Fulani muslims in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by LegendHero(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

There are thousands of Hausa and Fulani muslims in Igbo land.

When Unknown gunmen were busy killing policemen, ya’ll cheered them on and hailed them.

Then suddenly when the bombing happened it has to be a Muslim so as to cover the shame.

Well denial is always the first stage of terrorism. Let’s all see how far the denial can go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=LegendHero post=102056597]

When Unknown gunmen were busy killing policemen, ya’ll cheered them on and hailed them.

First off, I am not a cheer leader of UGM

Then suddenly when the bombing happened it has to be a Muslim so as to cover the shame.

Well denial is always the first stage of terrorism. Let’s all see how far the denial can go

Igbos are not genetically engineered for suicide like your brainwashed brethren. 1000% certain it was a terrorist from the SAHEL.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by LegendHero(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Lol.

It already started. Just give it few more months!

Denial is the first phase.
Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Mysticwebb: 5:18pm On May 25, 2021
LegendHero:

Well denial is always the first stage of terrorism. Let’s all see how far the denial can go.

The villagers know who tried to bomb them. Go there and talk this rubbish, you can't return alive.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by ayzTIGER: 5:24pm On May 25, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol.

Haha you wish, you have always wished and you will continue wishing. Stiupid Yoruba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by LegendHero(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Haha you wish, you have always wished and you will continue wishing. Stiupid Yoruba Muslim

IPOB terrorists tears waters my soul!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by LegendHero(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
Mysticwebb:

The villagers know who tried to bomb them. Go there and talk this rubbish, you can't return alive.

Lol I should go there so IPOB terrorists can bomb me too?

Why should I go to the cursed erosion ravaged bomb infested region? To do what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 25, 2021
I can believe if you tell me the unknown gun men are ESN related

But to tell me a southernern especially an Igbo would strap himself and want to go bomb little kids

No this is the hand work of abokiis Muslims, if it was indegeneous the person would probably do it where government officials are

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
LegendHero:

You may pray, fast and hope all day that Igbos will become suicide bombers like Muslims - I have bad news for you - it won't happen.

But I give it to you, its okay to dream - LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
LegendHero:

You may pray, fast and hope all day that Igbos will become suicide bombers like Muslims - I have bad news for you - it won't happen.

May the Fulani terrorist rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol.

We know that the Islamic terrorists have been infiltrating our land for a while now. It's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by LegendHero(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

May the Fulani terrorist rot in hell.

Amen!

May Boko Haram, Fulani Terrorists, and IPOB terrorists rot in the deepest part of hell because they all bring nothing but sorrows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Veqtor: 6:13pm On May 25, 2021
Every day, since this Fulani man was "elected" president, it's been from one bad news to the other. His terrorist kinsmen hv now taken over nd are making things so much worse.

This has all the symptoms of an attempted jihad carried out by dese brainless Fulani ppl. D whole world would be breathing better if for some reason, these cvrsed things didn't exist. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Connected1: 6:23pm On May 25, 2021
Buhari was a mistake, it's now evident.
To be sincere from my findings I do not see any good successor that's contesting for presidency.
Do we have any hope?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Tinubuadvocate: 6:32pm On May 25, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Brethren do not be deceived; the suicide bomber was Hausa/Fulani. These people that Nnamdi Kanu was warning you about for many years have now come into our communities to sow discord, havoc, and turn our once beautiful land into a shit hole like theirs. His Excellency Hope Uzodinma was very careful with his words when he said that 70% of the UGM in Imo State were not Igbo.

Thank You.
At the bolded the governor might have said this under the influence of alcohol or probably he bow down for kanu threats. If they are deceiving you please don't deceive yourself, kanu has brought more problems to southeast he has successfully brainwashed thousands of Igbos, this is just the beginning you will be seeing shocking things these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
At the bolded the governor might have said this under the influence of alcohol or probably he bow down for kanu threats. If they are deceiving you please don't deceive yourself, kanu has brought more problems to southeast he has successfully brainwashed thousands of Igbos, this is just the beginning you will be seeing shocking things these days.

Fulani slaves can talk sha cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence / I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu / Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.