Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement (242 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Please Tell The Government That BVN Is Causing More Harm. We Need Remedy! / Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by Bonavi: 5:40pm On May 16, 2021
This has shown gross injustice t argetted squarely at Igbo people .
IPOB was proscribed, hunted like terrorists because of this same movement.
But here we are, Yorubas in different fora and occasions in Nigeria have been rallying and mobilising people for secessionist movements and the government is clearly doing nothing about it.
Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by sweetshisha: 5:53pm On May 16, 2021
cool

Mannerism, Education and sophistication

Tell Nnamdi Kanu to stop behaving like a lunatic Babarian and perhaps he might get respected by the country

Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by bewla(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2021
Don't worry Rain will stoop them again and again
Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by Bonavi: 6:42pm On May 16, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Mannerism, Education and sophistication

Tell Nnamdi Kanu to stop behaving like a lunatic Babarian and perhaps he might get respected by the country

education, mannerism and what again in comparing Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu. U must be an ape. Thats how a very foolish idiot posted that 80% of Yoruba population are educated. Very phoolish indeed. The percentage of educated Igbos are ofcourse than the yorubas
Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by sweetshisha: 6:46pm On May 16, 2021
Bonavi:
education, mannerism and what again in comparing Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu. U must be an ape

Just what am saying?!

Manners...

You don't know my astral powers, nor how badly I can punish you if I choose to, but since you have 50 mb internet, we are mates and you can call me an ape over opinion difference on Politics

Now tell me with this kind of manners and approach while won't FG treat Ipob like criminals? Why won't Asian jail drug dealing Igbos, or why won't SouthAfricans burn Igbos during xenophobia, why won't Ghanians lock Ipobians shop?!

It's all manners and wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by Bonavi: 6:54pm On May 16, 2021
sweetshisha:

Just what am saying?!

Manners...

You don't know my astral powers, nor how badly I can punish you if I choose to, but since you have 50 mb internet, we are mates and you can call me an ape over opinion difference on Politics

Now tell me with this kind of manners and approach while won't FG treat Ipob like criminals? Why won't Asian jail drug dealing Igbos, or why won't SouthAfricans burn Igbos during xenophobia, why won't Ghanians lock Ipobians shop?!

It's all manners and wisdom
Just wasting my time quoting a loser like u
Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by sweetshisha: 6:56pm On May 16, 2021
Bonavi:
Just wasting my time quoting a loser like u

Soon you would learn a bitter lesson on how not to talk to strangers

Till then continue running your mouth showcasing your home training
Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by Bonavi: 7:28pm On May 16, 2021
sweetshisha:

Soon you would learn a bitter lesson on how not to talk to strangers

Till then continue running your mouth showcasing your home training
u obnoxious ape, if u ever quote me again u will be consumed by the power of the Holy Spirit
Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by Great2021(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2021
Bonavi:
u obnoxious ape, if u ever quote me again u will be consumed by the power of the Holy Spirit
hmm!����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������
Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by sweetshisha: 7:34pm On May 16, 2021
Bonavi:

Lol

Such a brainwashed African Christian... Holy spirit indeed

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Government Not Clamping Down On Yoruba Secessionist Movement by denny97797: 10:20pm On May 16, 2021
Don't worry Rain will stoop them again and again

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Health And Supplements On Facebook Without Getting Banned. / Where Can I Buy Foreign Garlic In Quantity / I Need A Professional Business Plan Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.