Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) (54444 Views)

DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / DSS Disrupts 'Revolution Now' Protest In Osogbo (Video) / Gunman Who Killed DSS Operative Arrested While Fleeing To Cameroon. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by OduduwaR: 1:26pm On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:

I earn more than that. Igbo boys with shops in Alaba earn more than that. If you like dont hustle. If you keep blaming aboki with cattle for your poverty, poverty will be your best paddy.

You earn more than 500k a month? cheesy cheesy Yeah right. cheesy

I don't care about Ibo boys and their criminal activities wherever they're.

This is about Yoruba nation. Ibos aren't indigenous to Yorubaland.

Are you sure you're not Ibo and you're on all these threads sobbing because you don't want to be deported from Lagos back to Orlu?
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2021
OduduwaR:

You earn more than 500k a month? cheesy cheesy Yeah right. cheesy

I don't care about Ibo boys and their criminal activities wherever they're.

This is about Yoruba nation. Ibos aren't indigenous to Yorubaland.

Are you sure you're not Ibo and you're on all these threads sobbing because you don't want to be deported from Lagos back to Orlu?

I am Yoruba, I am Nigerian and I am making a difference thousand miles from where you are. For the record, just like Igbos do crime, we too do crime.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by OduduwaR: 1:49pm On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:

I am Yoruba, I am Nigerian and I am making a difference thousand miles from where you are. For the record, just like Igbos do crime, we too do crime.

Now I'm 100% certain you're not Yoruba. You're one of these Ibos that see Yorubaland as home and are scared Yoruba nation might be the end of Ibos in the southwest and Ibos won't enjoy the privileges they enjoy in Nigeria in Oduduwa republic. I understand why you're scared but you will end up with your Biafra. Why can't you take your gift to Biafra and earn the phantom money you claim you're earning now, over there in Biafra?

Yoruba and Ibo aren't siamese twins. We didn't even know each other before Nigeria. Our Yoruba Nation agitation is to maximize the potential of Yorubaland and Yoruba people because I believe if anyone could break the black curse fallacy and build a world class country, Yorubas can do it. The blueprint is there and we were on way to achieving that by Awolowo until he was locked up and the Ibo coup happened. Ibos should do the same.

Not denying that. Yorubas do crimes and show you they do crimes. Ibos open shops as a front for all the crimes they do behind the shop. That is the difference.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2021
proxillin:

DSS agents don't go with ID when they are spying.

It's like saying CIA spy in Iran going around with ID card...shey werey no agent yeni no?

It's common sense na
A spy doesn't need an Identification on field,
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by helicoptarr: 2:46pm On May 17, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're fulani and your mission on Nairaland is defeated
The southern states are more United than ever.

You're not welcomed in The south , go back to futajalon.

There are many agents on social media and everywhere else whpse sole assignment is to continuously stir up disaffection, disunity and rancour among Southern Nigerians.

It's wise to avoid playing directly into their hands.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingthreat(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2021
OduduwaR:

Now I'm 100% certain you're not Yoruba. You're one of these Ibos that see Yorubaland as home and are scared Yoruba nation might be the end of Ibos in the southwest and Ibos won't enjoy the privileges they enjoy in Nigeria in Oduduwa republic. I understand why you're scared but you will end up with your Biafra. Why can't you take your gift to Biafra and earn the phantom money you claim you're earning now, over there in Biafra?

Yoruba and Ibo aren't siamese twins. We didn't even know each other before Nigeria. Our Yoruba Nation agitation is to maximize the potential of Yorubaland and Yoruba people because I believe if anyone could break the black curse fallacy and build a world class country, Yorubas can do it. The blueprint is there and we were on way to achieving that by Awolowo until he was locked up and the Ibo coup happened. Ibos should do the same.

Not denying that. Yorubas do crimes and show you they do crimes. Ibos open shops as a front for all the crimes they do behind the shop. That is the difference.

To confirm my tribe, you have a choice to go through my posts or keep masturbating on your assumptions. Good day.
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by sunboy(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2021
Opak001:
do you have an idea,on what is called a covered operation. It does no trace back to any force.
Use ur head

Covert***
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2021
DSS or Nigerian Terrorists in Uniform
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Janesouthall: 5:05pm On May 17, 2021
crafteck:

Undacofa

Ok
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Adeyinka12(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2021
kingthreat:

My relevance is definitely more than your relevance. What I make feeds many mouths which you cannot feed. Keep posting pictures of people in hundreds. A retired Blackface concert in Ajegunle will host a better crowd.
Concert with Struggle, seh Ori eleyi pe sha ?
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by kingvicking(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2021
Opak001:
no be everybody get mind to face Nigerian brutality. Fuel and spark no dey hard dem see for this kind mata.

True yawn sha,
But on such operation covert operatives dey get cover story, wa go take time to crack.
Anyhow sha, na them sabi

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by tesseract: 5:36pm On May 17, 2021
Opak001:
do you have an idea,on what is called a covert operation. It does no trace back to any force.
Use ur head
Fixed

1 Like

Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Invitationn: 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
OduduwaR:

It's interesting how some of you illiterates and unexposed gimps want to compare Yoruba Nation agitation to IPOB that's a one-man show.

The two are different. Yoruba Nation agitation is like Blockchain technology; it's decentralized and there's no demagogue like Nnamdi Kanu. Prof. Banji Akintoye (who actually lived all over Nigeria with friends from every region before moving to live in the US for about 30 yrs) is our Bitcoin, while Igboho is our DOGECOIN. Then we've a lot of other coins all over the world coordinating, to achieve a common goal.

If some of you were to actually know some of the powerful Yoruba people behind Yoruba Nation agitation, you would be shocked. Nigeria is finished and Yorubas are gone. If you don't like it, be prepared to get deported to Gusau or Sokoto with your family.
Blockchain tech grin
The fact that you consider Igboho a Dogecoin says a lot about you.
Emotional lots grin
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Wiseonetemmy(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=Opak001 post=101756101]do you have an idea,on what is called a covered operation. It does no trace back to any force.
Use ur head[/quote

Let's always think before commenting please, will an undercover FBI or CIA agent go on operation with an ID card?
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by nurain150(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Why lied ? DSS agent that don't have ID card or any form of identification .
he is on covert
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Jimmy231: 8:50pm On May 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Why lied ? DSS agent that don't have ID card or any form of identification .
Guy DSS no fit carry original ID card waka
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by BestMan001: 10:36pm On May 17, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

He was never arrested. He was detained, interrogated and released according to what I read. The seccessionists lack any power to arrest anyone, plus he hadn't committed any crime aside being a DSS spy, which he says is his job with FG.

I see
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by Diamondplus1805(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2021
SERIOUSLY?
Re: DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) by teabully(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Janesouthall:

Even F.B.I and CIA dey waka with I.D card... Talkless Dss
not on some covert ops or spy jobs like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) / Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.